jambojackbilly

As it says.........

i cant quite make my mind up what to have! :down:

Nothing

As i had something to eat yesterday :woot:

******s

faggots.jpg

haha ive seen them in tescos before

no idea what they taste like...any good?

I had home made lasagne.

It was yummy :thumbsup:

Nice.

I got a chicken pie from the butchers and had that with potato wedges and veg. Really nice.

I had home made lasagne.

It was yummy :thumbsup:

I trust, it was not rustled up by the one-armed layabout chef. wink.gif

conn artist

just polished off chicken breast wrapped in parma ham and stuffed with parmesan accompanied with roasted new potatoes and aspargus spears wrapped in the leftover parma then roasted in the oven. nice.

i had two magic pies for lunch. they were bains pies which pretty much makes them magic pies.

pies sent from the gods.

i had two magic pies for lunch. they were bains pies which pretty much makes them magic pies.

pies sent from the gods.

We were asking about dinner you heathen. rolleyes.gif

We were asking about dinner you heathen. rolleyes.gif

i know but my dinner wasn't half as exciting therefore i had to describe my lunch.

i think i might move to stenhouse.

I trust, it was not rustled up by the one-armed layabout chef. wink.gif

It was actually, one of his better ones

He madethe lasagne and I made Cauliflower and Brocolli soup, making chicken noodle soup 2mor :thumbsup:

Good thinking, I am currently enjoying bottles of Hobgoblin while my homemade steak pie is rising as it should it the oven, with current local vegetables steaming. I like my cooking to reflect my everyday life. thumbsup.gif

I had a freshly baked mutton pie for my dinner. And I've just had mince and tatties for my tea.

I don't believe in lunch and dinner. I have breakfast, dinner and tea for my daily meals.

I had a freshly baked mutton pie for my dinner. And I've just had mince and tatties for my tea.

I don't believe in lunch and dinner. I have breakfast, dinner and tea for my daily meals.

Tea = a hot drink

Lunch and dinner = meals

Just to let you all kow that my Chicken Korma was ok.

Living in Murderwell, my local Indian does a Buckfast Korma (no joke) and was tempted to try it but pulled out at the last minute.

Nan bread was a little flat.

Cant afford any food, spent my money on my JKB membership last year.

155113__machinist_l.jpg

Cant afford any food, saving my money for my JKB membership renewal.

155113__machinist_l.jpg

MODS COULD YOU PLEASE DELETE MY POST ABOVE THIS ONE? THANKS :thumbsup:

rossthejambo

It's breakfast, lunch and tea. Honestly some people......whistling.gif

On topic, i had bacon and mushroom risotto for my tea last night. Think I'm going to rustle up a stir fry tonight for my tea thumbsup.gif

Stewart MacD

If by dinner, you mean lunch, I had from my favourite Vietnamese hot bread shop, a marvellous pork roll with lots of chillies, along with a mug of flat white Arabica.

Gone are the office days of as many beers as you can cram in and take a sandwich back to the office to spill over the computer.

Sterling Archer

Ended up having Chicken and Chorizo pasta. Delicious, really loving the chorizo at the moment.

rossthejambo

Ended up having Chicken and Chorizo pasta. Delicious, really loving the chorizo at the moment.

Can't beat a bit of Chorizo, been having ham, chorizo and cheese sarnies for my lunch for the past week or so.

They're the dogs bollox thumbsup.gif

Sterling Archer

Can't beat a bit of Chorizo, been having ham, chorizo and cheese sarnies for my lunch for the past week or so.

sounds good. Might need to try that.

Think tonight will be chicken in blackbean sauce with stirfried noodles! And no it's not a takeaway, all freshly made when I get in!

goin to my gran's for dinner (in glasgow, boooo!) so hopefully it's a butchers stake pie and tatties wi peas. man ye cannie whack a bit of scottish cuisine sometimes

blondejamtart

goin to my gran's for dinner (in glasgow, boooo!) so hopefully it's a butchers stake pie and tatties wi peas. man ye cannie whack a bit of scottish cuisine sometimes

You deserve to be burned at the stake for that one!! laugh.gif

As long as it is mature cheddar.

I've just finished making my home-made potato soup, so i'll have a bowl of that then have some chilli wraps that I also made earlier. :thumbsup:

As long as it is mature cheddar.

Or a blue cheese like stilton, gorgonzola, dolcelatte or cambozola thumbsup.gif

Miller Jambo 60

Or a blue cheese like stilton, gorgonzola, dolcelatte or cambozola thumbsup.gif

Had a king prawn stir fry last night and a Fray bentos steak pie wi mashed tatties the night.

You female ? whistling.gif

laugh.gif

Im all man!!! cool.gif

Cant stand hot curries though!

Tonight will see me having mince n tatties and sugar snap peas.

• 3 months later...
Hannibal Lecter

What are people having for dinner tonight? Could do with some suggestions...:thumbsup:

My Left Nut

I am going for baby boilers with herbs and butter, served with some kinda pasta and salad!!! :thumbsup:

Jed The Jedi

I've made homemade curry, 5 large garlic cloves 3 green 3 red chillis 1 of each with seeds left in, 2 table spoons of mustard seeds 1 large chunk of ginger, 4 large onions chopped and fried of with the previous ingredients in olive oil 1 tsp of cummin (oooh errr) 1 tsp of tumeric and sweat the lot down for 20 mins. Tranfer from frying pan to large saucepan and ad 1 tin tomatoes 1 tin coconut milk and 1 chicken stock cube, and simmer for 20. Fry of some chicken cubes, fire them into sauce for another 15 and serve with penne pasta and a buttered french stick..................Magic :thumbsup:

I've made homemade curry, 5 large garlic cloves 3 green 3 red chillis 1 of each with seeds left in, 2 table spoons of mustard seeds 1 large chunk of ginger, 4 large onions chopped and fried of with the previous ingredients in olive oil 1 tsp of cummin (oooh errr) 1 tsp of tumeric and sweat the lot down for 20 mins. Tranfer from frying pan to large saucepan and ad 1 tin tomatoes 1 tin coconut milk and 1 chicken stock cube, and simmer for 20. Fry of some chicken cubes, fire them into sauce for another 15 and serve with penne pasta and a buttered french stick..................Magic :thumbsup:

Curry and pasta???? :yucky:

Archived