Clean Breeks Required

Deek

Feck sake! I thought it was real to start with. I watched about half of it, (before the realisation point) and then rewound it and shouted the wife over to see the "amazing miraculous escape". I feel stupid now....

Feck sake! I thought it was real to start with. I watched about half of it, (before the realisation point) and then rewound it and shouted the wife over to see the "amazing miraculous escape". I feel stupid now....

Pssst, dont tell anybody else.;)

I thought it was true as well, and i was thinking how come it hadnt been on the news..

North Berwick Jambo
Heh heh bet there were few clean breeks on that one coming in the second time :eek:

Saw it on the news this evening aswell, looks even worse on the bigger screen, im sure the left wing hits the ground when he first touches down. :scared::raisehair:

skotskosparta
Saw it on the news this evening aswell, looks even worse on the bigger screen, im sure the left wing hits the ground when he first touches down. :scared::raisehair:

let1.jpg

let2.jpg

let3.jpg

North Berwick Jambo

Quite a famous video that one, you can hear the KLM plane having to give it more thrust just to get over the bloody fence, if you pause it at that point it looks like its about 1ft above the pick up truck! :eek:

North Berwick Jambo
let1.jpg

let2.jpg

let3.jpg

***k having to wait an hour for a fag after stepping off that flight!

Archived