Weekend Betting

Hannibal Lecter

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would stay away from seville. The weather in Russia and the fact CSKA play on an artificial pitch will have a big part to play maybe even a home win.......

I would stay away from seville. The weather in Russia and the fact CSKA play on an artificial pitch will have a big part to play maybe even a home win.......

on the flip side CSKA haven;t played a competitive game since the groups stages against Besiktas due to the russian season only starting in a couple of weeks

That's true, I think Sevilla are a far better team though. CSKA haven't played much football since the end of their season so I'm not sure how sharp they will be. I also think they have a few players out.

We'll all know by the end of tonight anyway. :thumbsup:

Also, does anyone know what bet sites are offering some good deals that are worth taking?

Not on the football but Russia to beat Canada in the hockey @ 2/1 is a decent bet.

I think the winner of that will go on to win the gold medal. Canada will not be 2/1 outright (Skybet/BetFred) if they empty Russia which I think they will do.

Despite being humped in Paris I like the look of Ireland receiving a 2pt start (BlueSq) against the English in the eggchasing on Saturday. Price 10/11.

A wee play with my winnings last night:

Sevilla

&

Inter

13/2 double

Spurs

Villa

West Brom

Man City

13/2 Acc

Spurs game more than 4.5 goals 5/1

Villa game more than 4.5 goals 9/2

Good luck..........

Villa 1-0 up.

Spurs 2-0.

West Brom just taken the lead vs Reading, 2-1.

Crewe still 0-1 down. Really hope they do better this half.

WAIT. This is what Ladbrokes says.

Bet Type: Over/Under

English

Stoke City vs Manchester City

Goal Line

2010-02-24 19:45:00

Over +2.0 & +2.5 ball @ 1.96

Pending

HAVE I WON?

Chaka Demus & pliers

WAIT. This is what Ladbrokes says.

English

Goal Line

Pending

HAVE I WON?

I'd guess not as there were not more than 2 goals. Strange way to describe the bet though.

ToadKiller Dog

2-1 Villa.

Now 3-1

Good stuff last one i need for ?35 return from a ?5 (ok its sweetie money bet )

Vila , Ac Milan ,Spurs and enitract Brunschweig at 7/1.

Now it says

English

Goal Line

Handicap

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

3-1 now. :thumbsup:

Nice.

If I get paid in time, I'm tempted to stick a ton on 10 man City. Very risky but I'm a ****ing arsehole, tbh.

Nice.

If I get paid in time, I'm tempted to stick a ton on 10 man City. Very risky but I'm a ****ing arsehole, tbh.

I hope to **** you haven't. :lol:

Christ mate, really hope you've not. 3-1.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

How did yer Copa coupon go last night, LP? Both tips I posted came in.

There is some more JOHNNY FOREIGNER stuff on at half 10 tonight so I'll be feeding my habit. Over 2.5 in the Cruzerio game.

How did yer Copa coupon go last night, LP? Both tips I posted came in.

There is some more JOHNNY FOREIGNER stuff on at half 10 tonight so I'll be feeding my habit. Over 2.5 in the Cruzerio game.

Well I timed my phone to go off at like 3AM for one of the games that was being shown on betfair. But when it woke me up I just thought, **** that.

When I checked this afternoon the bet didn't show on my profile so someone must've fecked me. Not sure who, not sure I care. :teehee:

I'll have a go on the Europa League tomorrow.

EDIT: I hate the word replacement. What a load of bollocks that is...

The question is who will be Man City manager for next season ?!

Er... um... Oooh, I know! This man's at his best when spending big bucks - can't believe City haven't thought of him already really... :whistling:

10_24409t.jpg

Hmmmm. You've tempted me, I've gone a bit further. 3.5 or more in the same game. If that comes off I'll be sorted for the weekend. :woot:

Ladbrokes *****. I'm told by 'Claire' - an Indian man no doubt - that my bet is a winning one, and yet my winnings are LESS than what I gambled.

Chaka Demus & pliers

Ladbrokes *****. I'm told by 'Claire' - an Indian man no doubt - that my bet is a winning one, and yet my winnings are LESS than what I gambled.

Did 'Claire' explain what your bet was? Has your stake been split between two different outcomes?

Archived