Weekend Betting

Hannibal Lecter

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bordeaux/Charlton/Colchester/Huddersfield/Rochdale/Bournemouth - ?207.40

Colchester game postponed.

Is it 48 hours they give the fixture to be replayed before paying out if that situation was to occur?

Or do they just cut it out?

Hannibal Lecter

Colchester game postponed.

Is it 48 hours they give the fixture to be replayed before paying out if that situation was to occur?

Or do they just cut it out?

I think they just cut it out, and alter the odds accordingly. Well that's what happened to me a few weeks back when quite a few of mine were postponed.

I think they just cut it out, and alter the odds accordingly. Well that's what happened to me a few weeks back when quite a few of mine were postponed.

Thought that was it. I just remember a thread about someone having to wait as the game was being replayed the next day.

Should still get some good money from it if it were to come in. :thumbsup:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

What's everyone on then? Fancy doing a wee coupon tonight although I usually do singles.

Can see Barca being a coupon buster, tbh.

Bordeaux/Charlton/Huddersfield/Rochdale/Bournemouth - ?207.40

Barcelona/Benfica/Norwich/Southampton/Swindon/Walsall - ?83.35

Man Utd/Ipswich/Gillingham/Oxford Utd - ?62.15

That's what I've got tonight, and I just put some on 2.5 goals in the Olympiacos v Bordeaux game.

What's everyone on then? Fancy doing a wee coupon tonight although I usually do singles.

Can see Barca being a coupon buster, tbh.

I feel you might be right. Stuttgart 1 up. Dam you! :verymad:

Barcelona @ 1.61)

Charlton @ 1.8

Norwich @ 1.37

Southampton @ 1.88

Swindon @ 1.39

?5 on potentially pays ?54.60

Also put a couple of pound on 3-1 Man U @ 12.5

Need an Ipswich win and then the rest just need to hold onto their leads. :mellow:

FFS Ipswich. Bunch of *****heads. :angry:

Need an Ipswich win and then the rest just need to hold onto their leads. :mellow:

As soon as I got confident and posted my bet it went wrong.

Back in this! Seems to work if I rage at my team.

FFS Ipswich! 1-1 is a pathetic result. :angry:

******* hell Gillingham, why are you conceding a goal this late you bunch of *****?

Barcelona @ 1.61 --> 1-1

Charlton @ 1.8 --> 0-2

Norwich @ 1.37 --> 1-1

Southampton @ 1.88 --> 0-0

Swindon @ 1.39 --> 4-1

?5 on potentially pays ?54.60

That's the coupon bust now (not that it was looking great) as Charlton go 2 down. They've not been in form but hoped that they would turn it round. Brighton's had some good away form recently too.

Maybe not. Stuttgart are a shower of dirty cheats.

But before you had cash on them they were putting on a superb display. :lol:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

LOVE NORWICH. FANTASTIC TEAM.

COUPON NEVER IN DOUBT.

Winner came with the very last action of the game. I was never worried though: not when I saw you'd tipped us! :smoking:

Winner came with the very last action of the game. I was never worried though: not when I saw you'd tipped us! :smoking:

Lovely stuff. It's no wonder folk get addicted to betting, I'll tell you that. :sweat:

Lovely stuff. It's no wonder folk get addicted to betting, I'll tell you that. :sweat:

Nice bud.

How much you win?

Also, Swindon are on top form. They've been putting loads of goals away recently.

Fortunately, there's no danger of me being addicted to it, because of my unique Midas touch in reverse. You're genuinely good at it. If that had been me betting on Norwich, the whistle would've gone before we'd had a chance to win it. 94th minute! Norwich just don't do that!

Nice bud.

How much you win?

Also, Swindon are on top form. They've been putting loads of goals away recently.

I'm worried about them. I saw them at Carrow Road in October, and they gave Norwich a lot of problems in losing 1-0. Norwich have to go there in two and a half weeks' time: it'll be very tough, and I'd take a draw TBH.

I'm worried about them. I saw them at Carrow Road in October, and they gave Norwich a lot of problems in losing 1-0. Norwich have to go there in two and a half weeks' time: it'll be very tough, and I'd take a draw TBH.

I think you've got enough to get a draw there myself.

But if that Paynter guy is on form, I'd fear for your defence. He's looking really good right now.

Nice bud.

How much you win?

Put 20 bucks on so about 73 quid back. Not too shabby. I'll be steaming in to the Copa Libertadores tonight though to boost my balance ... the games are usually epic! I'll post my bets up if anyone fancies it.

I'm well up this season, everything I touch seems to be winning ... a terrible run is due unfortunately!

Put 20 bucks on so about 73 quid back. Not too shabby. I'll be steaming in to the Copa Libertadores tonight though to boost my balance ... the games are usually epic! I'll post my bets up if anyone fancies it.

I'm well up this season, everything I touch seems to be winning ... a terrible run is due unfortunately!

I've had a windfall today so I might jump in.

I think you've got enough to get a draw there myself.

But if that Paynter guy is on form, I'd fear for your defence. He's looking really good right now.

If Norwich go up and I could choose the teams to come up with us, it'd be Swindon and Leeds. The novelty's worn off in the latter case, and there are guys on here who shouldn't have to suffer being in League 1 any more. And Swindon are one of those likeable, inoffensive clubs (rather like Norwich, to be fair) with a very likeable, underrated manager in Danny Wilson.

Nice win.

I'm still well up from last week and yesterday's expert horse tip. So post your bet and I'll jump on. :thumbsup:

If Norwich go up and I could choose the teams to come up with us, it'd be Swindon and Leeds. The novelty's worn off in the latter case, and there are guys on here who shouldn't have to suffer being in League 1 any more. And Swindon are one of those likeable, inoffensive clubs (rather like Norwich, to be fair) with a very likeable, underrated manager in Danny Wilson.

Sorry shaun, but I think there's a number of fans who came up against their casuals and sometimes just the general fans from the 70s right up to recently who would disagree. Wasn't it Swindon who were done for the racist chanting from their fans, and the continual hooligan activity that was just not being stamped out?

I have no issue with them, they look like a good side on the pitch. But from what I know about English football, calling Swindon Town inoffensive would be wrong.

Sorry shaun, but I think there's a number of fans who came up against their casuals and sometimes just the general fans from the 70s right up to recently who would disagree. Wasn't it Swindon who were done for the racist chanting from their fans, and the continual hooligan activity that was just not being stamped out?

I have no issue with them, they look like a good side on the pitch. But from what I know about English football, calling Swindon Town inoffensive would be wrong.

That's interesting. I guess I might find out in a few weeks! It's the nearest away game to where I live, so I'll be there. I know their rivalry with Oxford is extremely fierce, to be fair: those two despise each other. Trouble is, when I think of Swindon, I invariably think of the Ardiles/Hoddle period when they were very good, and played beautiful football. That's obviously dated now though.

That's interesting. I guess I might find out in a few weeks! It's the nearest away game to where I live, so I'll be there. I know their rivalry with Oxford is extremely fierce, to be fair: those two despise each other. Trouble is, when I think of Swindon, I invariably think of the Ardiles/Hoddle period when they were very good, and played beautiful football. That's obviously dated now though.

I think it's more that fans who remember these days hold a grudge and hatred for these clubs who attacked and abused their own fans/players.

Looking at them now. There a League one club who's doing quite well, some way off what they used to be as a club.

After hours of research the only two bets I can see are:

Velez Sarsfield (draw no bet) @ 1.40

Under 2.5 goals @ 1.73

50 quid on unders for me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swindon_Town_F.C.#Hooliganism

I've gone for 3 favourites from the Copa Libertadores and one game from the Asian Champions League, which I'll have to wait for.

Velez/Internacional/M Morelia/Hiroshima - ?50.56

Mmm. Very interesting. That Swindon-Oxford game mentioned in the article? I was in Oxford on the day of the return game, visiting a friend, and remember the police marshalling Swindon fans towards the ground. The atmosphere was grim: you could sense something brewing, and no doubt it kicked off afterwards.

Benfica - tick

Colchester - off

Bournemouth

Norwich

Super Leeds

Was 15/2

Huddersfield

Southampton

MK Dons

9/1

Good Luck....

thumbsup.gif

Colonel Kurtz

thumbsup.gif

AS per last week Hearts are good vale at 11/5 and 5/1 ht and ft

WE havent had a penalty for quite some time so look at possible pen takers and team

Kingston 7/2 ,Black 11/2 eggert 7/1 or stewart if he plays

Under 2.5 goals in the Inter-Chelsea game must be a nap?

Might copy your Sevilla/Chelsea bet.

I was looking at that, not the best value. I think Chelsea will travel well enough. They had two draws in the group stages but I think they are better now. Chelsea might just grab a goal and defend the lead.

Nice.

Think I might regret sticking Fiorentina in my first bet. Milan are starting to do much better, that might screw it up. Still they're at home, so we'll see. :thumbsup:

Archived