our season

dunc

My feeling on this season so far is mixed. From what i have seen of us play, we have some good players and maybe we havnt had a great deal of luck this season. I think that we are basing how bad our season is on hibs and not what sort of perforamces we ae putting in. Obveously lossing our manager isnt great, but when you think about it if our 'embarrassment of a season' is when we are saking our manager, 5th in the leauge and a semi of a cup. it doesnt seem tht bad to me. whereas the finish the entire of last season with the same manager and scrape top 6 football seems average for them. This shows to me we are a bigger and better club than they are and we are in a better state than a team that is chassing 2nd this season. i think we are not as bad off as what we are making it seem. There is still pleanty of time left and there is a slim chance of playing in europe next season. so all and all if this is our joke of a season we are far superior to the wee team in leith.

that is all

My feeling on this season so far is mixed. From what i have seen of us play, we have some good players and maybe we havnt had a great deal of luck this season. I think that we are basing how bad our season is on hibs and not what sort of perforamces we ae putting in. Obveously lossing our manager isnt great, but when you think about it if our 'embarrassment of a season' is when we are saking our manager, 5th in the leauge and a semi of a cup. it doesnt seem tht bad to me. whereas the finish the entire of last season with the same manager and scrape top 6 football seems average for them. This shows to me we are a bigger and better club than they are and we are in a better state than a team that is chassing 2nd this season. i think we are not as bad off as what we are making it seem. There is still pleanty of time left and there is a slim chance of playing in europe next season. so all and all if this is our joke of a season we are far superior to the wee team in leith.

that is all

From what little of that I understood I wouldn't argue.

If we hadn't been without 12-15 players for the last 2.5 months we'd be right up there with the Hobos and Utd. I'm of the opinion that we'd still be in at least one of the cup competitions as well.

Hopefully we'll get all the injured players back quickly, but the end of the season will come too soon for us. Maybe we'll grab fifth and sneak into the Europa League early qualifiers...(hopefully it'll be an old firm cup final)

Archived