Geoff

sean

pompey

vote sean

again, this might change but anm not sure just now

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Howdy folks, first chance to post today, not 100% sure on bev's missing the deadline, has been used by the goons before to draw atention away from one of them.

The goons may be trying to bring bev under the suspect list with night kills on deek and yvonne.

I have 5 players who I think come under suspected goons.

Frenchie : just doesn't seem to be posting in his usual style.

Seats : seems very irratic lowest of my goonish folk, could just be a townie being confused.

Geoff : a very smart mafia player that even as a goon does not draw much atention upon himself.

Milky : another that just comes onto goonish prob a townie

Bev : missing the deadline just, may have been a honest mistake or a tried before goon tactic to draw atention away from her

I have not posted much as like geoff using a mobile is not the easiest to do

must admit the issues with my mobile is making it less easy for me to get on as well if i'm out.

sorry, but not got 10 mins to DL a page and hope it doesn't crash.

my lack of voting last night was genuine error as i was scouting cheap mobile/sim only deals for someone, and i really just lost track of time. i also hadn't been on KB since lunchtime yesterday. anyhoo, this editor box is right in the qway of what i'm trying to type... what a pain in the erchie!!

Commander Harris

yes it is. if he is playing the role properly he is out to win the game for himself not the town.

that's a fair point actually, although he did get a goon on day 1 and it's not out the question he'd hit another given the chance, he's a good player and a bit of a loss in that respect. ?

Some good work by THAITB with his thoughts on the players so far, have to agree with most of it. I had him on my goon list yesterday but after that list, I'll be taking him off it.

Geoff and PJ1 were on my list as well but I still remain suspicious of them, particularly PJ1. I noticed last night that Lasith put in a reasonably late wasted vote for PJ1 when there was no chance he was getting lynched. Might have been a sneaky way of trying to hide.

So my goon list for now

Geoff

PJ1

Lasith

Vote PJ1

Afternoon people! Votes so far.....

kitster-2

sean-1

Frenchie-1

Geoff-1

PJ1-1

Martin-1

jambopompey-1

4 to vote as Bev cannot!

thehibsareintheirbeds

Off to a gig in a bit, so prob wont be back on until after deadline. Make it a good one.

Just home from work..See normal service has resumed and i'm in the lead. I'm a townie so if you wanna bump me off its not a massive blow, well it's better that than hitting a good role.

May as well try and get some clues then in case it's my last night.

vote Geoff been far too keen to raise suspicion on me since day one, a clever player that I think could be up to his goonly tricks again.

After 2hrs of nothing happening..... :down: . Here are the votes..

kitster-2

Geoff-2

sean-1

Frenchie-1

PJ1-1

Martin-1

jambopompey-1

Lasith, Harris and sean still to vote.

The dead seem extremely restless.....

kitster-2

Geoff-2

jambopompey-2

sean-1

Frenchie-1

PJ1-1

Martin-1

Post count

flux 44

Jack Regan 31

yvonnejambo 28

MalkyMcFrench 23

thehibsareintheirbeds 21

Geoff Kilpatrick 20

seats 17

jambosean75 16

Frenchie 14

milky_26 14

kitster 14

Commander Harris 12

Deek 11

Martin 11

jambopompey 10

Lasith 9

Beverley 7

Barney Stinson 7

portobellojambo1 6

Boof 1

Less than 2HRS!!!

kitster-2

Geoff-2

jambopompey-2

Frenchie-2

sean-1

PJ1-1

Martin-1

Harris to vote.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Morning folks. Not a goon, simply a townie. I'm not going to put up any particular rationale for my "defence" - (a) because I can't as a townie and ( b ) I'm expendable.

Anyway, happy to keep my vote on kitster. She was way too eager to jump on bandwagons after night was called and I wanted to see who would jump on the Bev bandwagon, as I think if she was truly a goon she would be a lot more active. Having said that, I still wouldn't put the non-vote past her as a ruse.

Jeezo, nothing much happened here since I was last in! whistling.gif

Should introduce a rule that you are not allowed to whack the top three posters, that would make life interesting thumbsup.gif

Commander Harris

heading out, better get a vote in.

vote kitster

no real reason, other than a gut feeling, quite probably wrong but I've got nowt else to go on.

Roughly 90mins to go...

kitster-3

Geoff-2

jambopompey-2

Frenchie-2

sean-1

PJ1-1

Martin-1

Everyone has voted that can vote.

I didn't jump on Bev, i just knew she was on Facebook before the deadline and it's not like her to miss one. Had she been brokering a world peace treaty I might have been more convinced but investigating SIM deals for a friend? It could be perfectly innocent of course I just found it dodgy.

No point of trying to persuade any of you otherwise as I'm not rolled so worse could happen. I'll be at the bar should you lynch me :whistling:

unvote jambopompey

vote Geoff

nowt personal bud but until someone can come out and say without doubt kits is a goon would rather take it to a tie as she always seems to get targetted much like flux without any real basis behind it

portobellojambo1

Good evening folks, think I've already voted, so don't need to do so just now.

Interesting how things develop on here, claiming to be busy at work appears to equate to being a goon, if I've read things correctly.

OK, just in, I've not been working my ass off from 08:00 to 19:30, I've been sitting in a deckchair opposite the flat awaiting the arrival of the Spring flowers, poofy yes, goony no. :teehee:

(Truth is I am working my ass off at the moment, working in the Complaints Department for a company involved in Financial Services is anything but quiet in recent times. Staff reductions, through people leaving, have reduced our numbers by 25%, whereas the workload has increased by a similar %age.).

And I ain't no goon

Interesting how things develop on here, claiming to be busy at work appears to equate to being a goon, if I've read things correctly.

OK, just in, I've not been working my ass off from 08:00 to 19:30, I've been sitting in a deckchair opposite the flat awaiting the arrival of the Spring flowers, poofy yes, goony no. :teehee:

(Truth is I am working my ass off at the moment, working in the Complaints Department for a company involved in Financial Services is anything but quiet in recent times. Staff reductions, through people leaving, have reduced our numbers by 25%, whereas the workload has increased by a similar %age.).

And I ain't no goon

415887847v3_225x225_Front.jpg

OK, just in, I've not been working my ass off from 08:00 to 19:30, I've been sitting in a deckchair opposite the flat awaiting the arrival of the Spring flowers, poofy yes, goony no. teehee.gif

And I ain't no goon

Yer probably still dealing with the complaints I caused when I worked there 9 years ago whistling.gifwoot.gif

it does look like the goons are happy about the way things are going

never agreed with this statement, no goon in his/her right mind would risk saving/lynching anyone at this late stage

DAY 3: Once again the town couldn't decide who to go for and in the end it came down to a choice between kitster or Geoff. But who did death decide to take?

Geoff- townie is dead.

pm's please.

Rats getting horsed 3-0! :thumbsup:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Woooo

Hope my death is not in vain.

BTW, Kitster won a tie-break! Shurely shome mishtake!!

Woooo

Woooo

Woooo

I know. I'm in shock. Hibs getting pumped is helping the realisation I'm still alive kick in though! :sweat:

Woooo

Woooo

Soz bud :unsure:

not convinced kits is a goon and you were the only other player i could bring into the reckoning, thought i might get more action after that but never materialised :(

Geoff Kilpatrick

Soz bud unsure.gif

not convinced kits is a goon and you were the only other player i could bring into the reckoning, thought i might get more action after that but never materialised sad.gif

Woooo

down.gif

Woooo

Oh suprise you lynch the top poster...wooo this game will have less than a page a day at this rate woooooooooooo

Well, after the days events and the loss of another townie, the remaining people gathered in the Bar and were having a rare time laughing at the Rats getting horsed. :thumbsup:

Meanwhile, the cop was carrying out an investigation of a very dodgy looking figure.

The doctor was heading to the bar and bumped into a patient of his, unfortunately for him he shouldn't have bothered as the same patient thrust a knife into his heart.....

Milky- doctor is dead. Killed by the Goons.

11 players, 6 for a lynch. Everyone can vote. Deadline: 9pm tomorrow.

3 masons + cop = 4

3 goons

giving up one mason to take out one more goon still leaves us in a good position.

what does everybody else think?

Players remaining....

1. Frenchie

2. Seats

8. Lasith

10. Kitster

11. portobellojambo1

12. jambosean75

18.jambopompey

20. THAITB

21. Beverley

22. Martin