Wallace Goal

vegas-voss

Shot or cross ?

Looked to me that he looked to cross and was a little shocked to see it go in the net.Also looked like a big mistake by their keeper.Still it set us on our way today.

Shot or cross ?

Looked to me that he looked to cross and was a little shocked to see it go in the net.Also looked like a big mistake by their keeper.Still it set us on our way today.

It was Elliot's that's why he was shocked :D

Radioactive Mince

Shot or cross ?

Don't doubt the aim of the Wallace.

Mince

Cross - a pretty poor one. Good goal tho!

Spot on. Was sitting right in line with it at the front of the Wheatfield, it looked that the ball took a bobble just as Lee was going to hit it and ended up going a bit left and into the net.

Mind you we're due a bit of a break IMHO.

:D:D

WayneMarooney

I'm in section F - best vantage point for Wallace's goal - and I can assure you all it was the very best cross of the match ;-)

who cares how goals go as long as there for hearts 3 good points now hamilton next

3 Points for me too who cares

brightonsjambo

If only I'd seen the goal, but some latecomer decided to stand above the tunnel entrance behind the goals and completely obscured the keeper, so I saw the cross but not the goal. Why can't people take their seats in time?

Captain America

At first i thought it was a cross, now after seeing the highlights on SSN, i think i was defo a cross, great cross though.

:thumbsup:

Captain America

Bloody missed it due to bursting for a pee! Shall have to wait until the highlights to get a squatch!

Highlights were shown on SSN last night and there was also a clip of it at start of goals on Sunday.

always a jambo

Saw the goals on SSN this am and I think it was a cross but it went in so I'm not really bothered since they all count.

Also when presenter was telling us who scored she said it was Calum Elliott!!!!! :woot: It changed back to Lee Wallace second time round

Archived