Fir Park

lou

Pitch is a disgrace,there is no way teams should be expected to play on that pitch,the rest of the SPL should tell the the league they are refusing to play there,someone is going to get a serious injury on it,not to mention the fans getting short changes

Pitch is a disgrace,there is no way teams should be expected to play on that pitch,the rest of the SPL should tell the the league they are refusing to play there,someone is going to get a serious injury on it,not to mention the fans getting short changes

I thought we were playing at Parkhead tonight, either this thread is on the wrong forum or a week late.

I agree, was thinking the exact same....

It looks worse than a sunday league pitch!!

I thought we were playing at Parkhead tonight, either this thread is on the wrong forum or a week late.

Can I apologise for this post, as I didnt realise the game was on ESPN. Sorry.

The pitches up Inverleith park are in a better state than Fir park. Now that's saying some thing!

It shocking that a professional team can get away with been able to play games on it. The have had this problem for the last few years, surely the GFA will take some serious action against them this time..

Miller Jambo 60

I agree, was thinking the exact same..

It looks worse than a sunday league pitch!!

Thing they are in the region of the GFA so they get away wi it

Konrad von Carstein

Paw Broon said in the interview before the game (and I paraphrase) "we have played on worse away from here, other teams complaining are simply making excuses"

I for one would like to know where he has played on a worse pitch fekkin lying auld coffin dodger <_<

Archived