Umbrella cover played on wednesday

frankblack

Which band was it that covered the Rhianna track?

I just got the Manic Street Preachers version free with NME, but am aware there are quite a few others ranging from Biffy Clyro and My Chemical Romance kicking about.

The cover version played before the game on Wednesday was about the only good thing about the night.

The Manics cover was pretty good, but I just wanted to find out which version was played.

Craig-Section Z

Not the one that was played on Wed i dont think but its pretty good as is Biffy's

i heard one when i was out last night, another rocky one but no idea who it was by, possilby it was the one ive posted above, but i was drunk so cant mind!!

And another good mashup.....

You can get a copy of the Manics version in this weeks NME a few other good covers Bloc Party doing Nelly Furtado's Say It Right and The Wombats doing Leona Lewis' Bleeding Love!

jamboinheaven

i got in just in time for kick off but i really hope its not mcfly u r thinking of? thay have covered it

i got in just in time for kick off but i really hope its not mcfly u r thinking of? thay have covered it

Don't think so.

Wasn't listening too closely to who the artist was. The Manics cover in NME is pretty good though.

Archived