Let's all meet up in the year 2000

topcat

Jim Jefferies is back at Tynecastle, James Cameron has just made the most expensive film of all time, it looks like there?s going to be a change of governement. And Nick Leeson seems to have been adopted as a role model by the people running the financial services industry.

It?s clear that we?ve actually travelled through a wormhole in time and space and we?re now going to relive the late 90s

So for readers who were to young of too off their head on narcotics at the time to remember it here?s a few predictions of what?s about to happen.

We will play 4-4-2 with a diamond shaped midfield

Someone will make a film all about Hibs fans doing smack and stealing stuff

Your mobile phone will expand so that it no longer fits in your pocket

We?ll sign an attacking midfielder from a lower division side in Fife, he?ll turn out to be pretty good

Take That will get back together with Robbie, They?ll be pish but chicks will dig them

We?ll sign a 25 year old Centre Half from Falkirk who?ll be great and will still be playing at a high level 15 years later

My hair will grow back, Unfortunetly it?ll be a bit on the Mullety side.

The Hearts chairman will be a bit of an arse

We will reach several finals against Walter Smith?s Rangers on a regular basis and win at least one of them

I?ll fall in love with Mrs Topcat all over again

We will sign an aging former Serie A hard man who will become a cult hero (I?m hoping for Marco Materazzi)

Feel free to add more predictions...

Jim Jefferies is back at Tynecastle, James Cameron has just made the most expensive film of all time, it looks like there?s going to be a change of governement. And Nick Leeson seems to have been adopted as a role model by the people running the financial services industry.

It?s clear that we?ve actually travelled through a wormhole in time and space and we?re now going to relive the late 90s

So for readers who were to young of too off their head on narcotics at the time to remember it here?s a few predictions of what?s about to happen.

We will play 4-4-2 with a diamond shaped midfield

Someone will make a film all about Hibs fans doing smack and stealing stuff

Your mobile phone will expand so that it no longer fits in your pocket

We?ll sign an attacking midfielder from a lower division side in Fife, he?ll turn out to be pretty good

Take That will get back together with Robbie, They?ll be pish but chicks will dig them

We?ll sign a 25 year old Centre Half from Falkirk who?ll be great and will still be playing at a high level 15 years later

My hair will grow back, Unfortunetly it?ll be a bit on the Mullety side.

The Hearts chairman will be a bit of an arse

We will reach several finals against Walter Smith?s Rangers on a regular basis and win at least one of them

I?ll fall in love with Mrs Topcat all over again

We will sign an aging former Serie A hard man who will become a cult hero (I?m hoping for Marco Materazzi)

Feel free to add more predictions...

I might go back to those days actually... when in Leith....

Archived