Train tomorrow to motherwell

Stevo_FTH

Anyone else going to the game tomorrow by train from edinburgh?

If so whats best way to go about it? via glasgow/bellshill? time is last train (dont fancy going through to miss extra time if it comes to it), fares etc?

mahgrassyshoes

I had to look into this once for work and there is a train to motherwell from waverley that takes around 48 minutes, but i think it is only 1 every 2 hours. the other option is Train to glasgow queen street. Walk to glasgow central and then get the train to motherwell. Takes about an hour and a half. Think the station is a wee bit from the stadium, so might have to get a taxi, but don't quote me on that.

ToadKiller Dog
I had to look into this once for work and there is a train to motherwell from waverley that takes around 48 minutes, but i think it is only 1 every 2 hours. the other option is Train to glasgow queen street. Walk to glasgow central and then get the train to motherwell. Takes about an hour and a half. Think the station is a wee bit from the stadium, so might have to get a taxi, but don't quote me on that.

If in glasgow get train from central to Airbles nearer fir park under 10 mins walk .

I decided to stay in glasgow got tuesday night of work (work nights ) . Not sure about trains home more so if extra time and pens .

Last train to Glasgow is 22:55

you can get off that at bellshill (1st or 2nd stop from motherwell) and catch the 23.00 train from queen street to waverly their

you can get off that at bellshill (1st or 2nd stop from motherwell) and catch the 23.00 train from queen street to waverly their

STOP! That's not right QSt train definitely does not stop at Bellshill. You could get the wee train to Glasgow and get 11.30 to Edinburgh.

Got my train through arranged, leaving waverley about 3ish, doesn't stop at haymarket and should get me into the pub in 'well about 4ish! as for getting home, ive no idea!! oops!

Looks like you could get the 11.24 at Bellshill (from G Central) taking an hour to get to Edinburgh.

Cheers mate, i'll try to remember that, but im not holding out much hope when ive got my fuzzy beer head on!

Archived