Tuesday

Colonel Kurtz

Colonel Kurtz

i will confess to few grey gooses ,and La Belle is in the plum duff

But lets remember about Tuesday and our position in Edinburgh

In the main we educated men,with a love of our team

Heart of Midlothian

I hope that Jim manages to get some pride, passion and fight into that shower over the next few days. I know one thing, St Mirren will fight like **** and if we don't match them for effort and commitment, we'll certainly lose.

Colonel Kurtz
I hope that Jim manages to get some pride, passion and fight into that shower over the next few days. I know one thing, St Mirren will fight like **** and if we don't match them for effort and commitment, we'll certainly lose.

I went to the last semi against St Briber and will admit to vodka,The Store beer and hash before i got on the Cabin bus,bjut Tuesaday will be diff.

Cmon The Hearts

i will confess to few grey gooses ,and La Belle is in the plum duff

But lets remember about Tuesday and our position in Edinburgh

In the main we educated men,with a love of our team

Heart of Midlothian

After a few Grey Goose i'd have fingers like pig's tits so congratulations on your post.:icon14:

Roll on Tuesday!

I went to the last semi against St Briber and will admit to vodka,The Store beer and hash before i got on the Cabin bus,bjut Tuesaday will be diff.

Cmon The Hearts

Grey Goose is indeed of exceptional quality.

You have fine taste sir.

Cmon The Hearts

Aye ok cheech and chong. None of that nonsense on the Von Trapp Bus on Tuesday. Get to your scratcher.

Colonel Kurtz
After a few Grey Goose i'd have fingers like pig's tits so congratulations on your post.:icon14:

Roll on Tuesday!

boab,good man iom trhinking about another bottle

where are you

Colonel Kurtz
Aye ok cheech and chong. None of that nonsense on the Von Trapp Bus on Tuesday. Get to your scratcher.

tyrone,

Thats why I went to see Avatar on FridY with your laddie you fidgeted all through 2001

tyrone,

Thats why I went to see Avatar on FridY with your laddie you fidgeted all through 2001

I refer to my earlier post, scratcher. I blame all that chocolate.

boab,good man iom trhinking about another bottle

where are you

Further doon the intoxicated league than you by the sounds of it!

Have a good one and remember....drink responsibly,keep it for the final!!!

:sneaky:

I hope that Jim manages to get some pride, passion and fight into that shower over the next few days. I know one thing, St Mirren will kick like **** and if we don't match them for effort and commitment, we'll certainly lose.

edited your post to st brides tactics

agree. Im afraid we`ll have to be patient until the summer when JJ can get rid of the numpties who can`t step up to the mark. With the transfer window so close to closing there ain`t no time to empty any bods.

lets hope JJ identifies his strongest willed players who`ll push themselves that extra bit to get the best results we can for the rest of the season.

And Tuesday will be no walk in the park. Eevn witha good side it`d be a battle on Tuesday.

Colonel Kurtz
I refer to my earlier post, scratcher. I blame all that chocolate.

#5 a pint for you in some boozer in thistle street im retried

#4 for a slush puppy for the laddie

btw he will be a player macheriano

Archived