Everybody Calm The **** Down!

icoup

Seriously, Jefferies has been in charge less than 24 hours and already people are giving him a hard time. He had NOTHING to do with today's result. Do you think you could waltz into a new job and ace it on the first days shift?

Jim will need at least a fortnight to get used to the new environment and various personalities at Hearts today.

I am fully prepared for a run of 2 or 3 crap results whilst he gets his bearings and if that includes getting knocked out of the diddy cup then that's life.

Give the guy a break, we still have a decent chance at 4th place and I'm already looking to next season for us to turn the corner.

Face facts, half our team is injured and a quarter are plain mince (Obua, Kucharski, Palaz etc..) we're not entitled to expect JJ to get much out of the remainder of the 2009/10 season considering the mess he's inheriting.

Seriously, Jefferies has been in charge less than 24 hours and already people are giving him a hard time. He had NOTHING to do with today's result. Do you think you could waltz into a new job and ace it on the first days shift?

Jim will need at least a fortnight to get used to the new environment and various personalities at Hearts today.

I am fully prepared for a run of 2 or 3 crap results whilst he gets his bearings and if that includes getting knocked out of the diddy cup then that's life.

Give the guy a break, we still have a decent chance at 4th place and I'm already looking to next season for us to turn the corner.

Face facts, half our team is injured and a quarter are plain mince (Obua, Kucharski, Palaz etc..) we're not entitled to expect JJ to get much out of the remainder of the 2009/10 season considering the mess he's inheriting.

Agreed, give JJ time to sort things out and a few weeks in training and we should be fine.

Frankenstein Jambo.

I think you are talking out of your brown hole.

From what i have seen, the majority of this board seem rather positive.

I think you are talking out of your brown hole.

From what i have seen, the majority of this board seem rather positive.

Nice positive input mate.

loveofthegame

Simple fact is Rome wasn't built in a day. We were horrendous again today, but none of that was down to Jefferies. He's been left a demoralised, shoddy, half fit squad which needs a complete overhaul.

Today has to be completely written off. I hope JJ can get the team together by Tues but that is pretty unlikely. Hopefully we will start to see an improvement in the coming weeks though. The rest of this season should be used as a transitional period imo, bringing in the best of the youngsters and playing them alongside the players who remain in JJ's plans. The dross should be left to rot before being shipped out in the summer.

I think you're missing the sarcasm in the GTF posts.

I think you will find Jefferies is likely to get more leeway and more time to bed in than any manager since Burley.

Captain Lithuania

I hope you're having a laugh..

neverlikedElvis

bar a couple of exceptions JJ will be very didappointed at the energy and committment from the players today. so much for a new manager lifting players. we were woeful.

Jambof3tornado

Its all about what JJ can do before tuesday with regards to ditching passengers and sorting out the LB problem. Hopefully today will have shown him who is up for a fight and who isnt.

Our injury list isnt helping at all but players like Nade had 90mins to impress and I cant imagine JJ or BB being happy with todays showing!

Archived