Wen Is Driver Back??

Notorious BIG

Think there was something in the paper yesterday about it being about three weeks...that might just be until he's in full training though, can't remember.

Captain Lithuania
Think there was something in the paper yesterday about it being about three weeks...that might just be until he's in full training though, can't remember.

There were pictures of the team training in Tynecastle on the official website, and Driver was there with the rest of the squad.

Good news, that must mean it was three weeks until in contention for a comeback then.

Captain Lithuania
Good news, that must mean it was three weeks until in contention for a comeback then.

I would think he might be on the bench before that, but that's just me taking a guess. Would be good to have him back since Csaba seems to rate Obooooa higher than Visconte. Although Drivers consistancy isn't very good, even on a bad day Driver contributes more than Obooooa.

:biggrin:

Hope you're right, we could certainly do with him. I at one time had slim hopes Obua might make it but he's never a footballer. He's now seemed to have lost the one thing he could do, which was win kick outs in the air - he didn't even challenge in the last match. Although i admit i'm clutching at straws if thats the one talent in a players armory!!!

Bizarre statement.

Likes ya radge.

Wat ya saying ya nutter, ya going the day to ramjet city.:biggrin:

Need the wee man back likes.

Doug

Wat ya saying ya nutter, ya going the day to ramjet city.:biggrin:

Need the wee man back likes.

Doug

Na m8 am workin til 2 likesay ya fud n that :wacko:

Frankenstein Jambo.

This isny right likes coz ah pure thought that he wuz gonna be back likes the sooner and aw that. Hertz ur pure an utter nicking oor money money and aw that by no even playing big andy likes. It isny cushty at all like coz we are pure gonna get humped bae thee huns the morn and aw that, ken what ah mean likes? Nae need hertz coz ye ken big A is fit likes and yur pure hiding it fae us pure mental, hardcore, raj young team hertz fans. Wait until efter the game vlad coz am gonna jump ye wi aw ma mates an pure bottle ye ya pure raj.

:biglaugh:

Captain Lithuania

Fail haha.

Thanks got a sare heid now.

Can see coffee likes getting thrown:biggrin: