***Sadsack Tread Alert*** Comics for Sale

Konrad von Carstein

Konrad von Carstein

I have loads (hundreds) of 2000AD comics along with some annuals and magazines that I'd like to get rid of, any one know of the best place to sell them?

Ebay is the obvious place but i don't have an account, and I'd like to get shot of them in a oner.

I've not got them catalogued (sad but not that sad :ninja:) but could do if it would assist in the sale.

I await the inevitable Simpsons Comic Book Guy *compliments*

Deadhead Comics by Greyfriars if it's still open might take them and I wouldn't overlook Forbidden Planet either.

I have loads (hundreds) of 2000AD comics along with some annuals and magazines that I'd like to get rid of, any one know of the best place to sell them?

Ebay is the obvious place but i don't have an account, and I'd like to get shot of them in a oner.

I've not got them catalogued (sad but not that sad :ninja:) but could do if it would assist in the sale.

I await the inevitable Simpsons Comic Book Guy *compliments*

ill sell them on Ebay for you, ill take a small commission of 89% deal or no deal??

Konrad von Carstein

Thank you Incompetnce......the rest of you can take a running *** at a rolling donut....trust this helps :biggrin:

Archived