What do you expect to see?

mainjambo99

Teams such as Man United, Chelsea and the Old firm expect to win every game, and with the resources they have there fans have the right to expect that. But we have seen already this season Man United losing to Leeds United, Chelsea losing to Wigan and the OF being simple awful, I wonder if the 'big teams' are becoming poorer or the other teams becoming better?

We go to games and boo at defeats or moan at miss placed passes.. What do you expect to see from Hearts, especially with our current squad? I know I would be happy if every week I saw the boys on the pitch giving it there all and fighting for the jersey.

Csaba's Broon Shoes

Wining ugly 1 nil every week would do me

Every player and every team should go out expecting to win every week

I want to be entertained by a Hearts team that REALLY wants to win.

And if we lose, I want it to be because the other team deserved it on the day, not because of some bias of officials who are too scared to risk the GFA establishment.

(Mind you, what I expect is something different...!)

I want to be entertained by a Hearts team that REALLY wants to win.

And if we lose, I want it to be because the other team deserved it on the day, not because of some bias of officials who are too scared to risk the GFA establishment.

(Mind you, what I expect is something different...!)

Well said. That'd do me week in week out.

Takeshi's Tynecastle

I demand nothing less than seeing every Hearts player giving 100% to try and win the match. If they did that then more often than not we should win. And if we lose, at least we know the players tried their best.

Sadly I don't EXPECT to see that these days - not since Levein left.

That's why we're seeing all the love for Scott Robinson. In terms of goals he hasn't really contributed. But everyone can see he gives his all for every second he is on the park. Our more experienced squad players could learn a lot from him.

Archived