UFO/Edinburgh/Meadows???

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

I Believe in UFOs: Danny Dyer

WATCH:

NEXT ON:

Tuesday, 21:00 on BBC Three :dribble:

SYNOPSIS

"Danny Dyer goes on a quest to spot a UFO, spurred on by a meeting with his boyhood hero Sir Patrick Moore. Danny examines reported UFO landing sites and the sinister evidence that aliens may have been conducting scientific experiments here in Britain.:biggrin:

He meets witnesses who claim to have seen UFOs and one man who says he can prove he's been abducted by aliens. Danny's search for his own close encounter takes him all the way to the UFO Research Centre in Portland, Oregon."

Wonder if the BBC or BIG BROTHER CORPORATION will present this in a balanced format, will not be surprised if the debunkers and sceptics get the majority of the air time and the last word.Time will tell.ML :ninja:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00qgr7s

maroonlegions

New film on the topic of crop formations, looks good, if anyone is interested check it out.

link, http://www.richplanet.net/detail.php?dbindex=207

Sources in this film include the following,

Richard D. Halls Comments [Director], I am an Electrical Engineer. All engineering professions are 100% objective in their approach. There is no grey area in engineering, every effect has a cause and every fault has reason".

David Caytons Comments [Researcher featured in the film], " Following an early retirement from the Design Engineering Laboratories at British Aerospace, Woodford, Cheshire, in 1993, he got involved in this research and after 12 years of research in to them he is convinced that not all are man made.

An-Awkward-Moment-in-the-Wheat-Field_photo_medium.jpg

Oh the irony.:biggrin::ninja:

maroonlegions

Morning boys and girls hope you are all well.As i promised here is the CGI experts annalists of the Edinburgh UFO, this is the primary results so far and he is carrying out some more tests but his findings so far are very interesting.

The below is his summary.ML.:ninja:

"Hi guys ,

Well, i took this into video editing and used loads of filters and splitters to check this out and to my opinion of being a cgi developer, this is not cgi and has to be within its surroundings. But, saying that, this is a very bad quality clip even with various sharpen filters on the compression method and quality of the video make it nearly impossible to make any clearer.

"After making it as clear as i could, i did the old infrared, bump, invert, saturation, b&g etc etc and all give no indication of a environment/ ufo mis-match. This still has a big possibility that it can be cgi due to the bad quality damaging any of these key factors that would otherwise pop right out as obvious, and god knows how many filters this could of been put though if it was a cgi anim."

"Taking it not as cgi, and actually in its environment, it maybe an Radio Controlled object like a xufo, modded helicopter (its really not hard, i have a cp2 myself).."

"One thing i am really impressed by is the lighting, its near perfect (if its fake) and upon a closer look defiantly have at least 3 emitter point to each light, kind of like 3 LEDs but way brighter. Only thing I could not see was evidence of light refraction/reflection or illumination when the object clearly turns around pointing out that the light is off (not to pattern) or that there is no light. Its almost like the flashing is a scanning device of some kind and its scanning a panoramic image of the area."

"I have zoomed in somewhat and lightened the sky in this video, but i am taking this into some better software tomorrow."

http://www.iwkya.co.uk/ufo.wmv, The link to his vid of his CGI investigation so far, the light source of this object as he says is impressive.(if fake i may add). Possible " Radio Controlled object like a xufo, modded helicopter, taking it not as cgi, and actually in its environment.Will post further developments.:ninja:

Morning boys and girls hope you are all well.As i promised here is the CGI experts annalists of the Edinburgh UFO, this is the primary results so far and he is carrying out some more tests but his findings so far are very interesting.

The below is his summary.ML.:ninja:

"Hi guys ,

Well, i took this into video editing and used loads of filters and splitters to check this out and to my opinion of being a cgi developer, this is not cgi and has to be within its surroundings. But, saying that, this is a very bad quality clip even with various sharpen filters on the compression method and quality of the video make it nearly impossible to make any clearer.

"After making it as clear as i could, i did the old infrared, bump, invert, saturation, b&g etc etc and all give no indication of a environment/ ufo mis-match. This still has a big possibility that it can be cgi due to the bad quality damaging any of these key factors that would otherwise pop right out as obvious, and god knows how many filters this could of been put though if it was a cgi anim."

"Taking it not as cgi, and actually in its environment, it maybe an Radio Controlled object like a xufo, modded helicopter (its really not hard, i have a cp2 myself).."

"One thing i am really impressed by is the lighting, its near perfect (if its fake) and upon a closer look defiantly have at least 3 emitter point to each light, kind of like 3 LEDs but way brighter. Only thing I could not see was evidence of light refraction/reflection or illumination when the object clearly turns around pointing out that the light is off (not to pattern) or that there is no light. Its almost like the flashing is a scanning device of some kind and its scanning a panoramic image of the area."

"I have zoomed in somewhat and lightened the sky in this video, but i am taking this into some better software tomorrow."

http://www.iwkya.co.uk/ufo.wmv, The link to his vid of his CGI investigation so far, the light source of this object as he says is impressive.(if fake i may add). Possible " Radio Controlled object like a xufo, modded helicopter, taking it not as cgi, and actually in its environment.Will post further developments.:ninja:

Summary of the summary, he has watched it a few times and can catagorically say that it definitely is probably not CGI. Apart from that substantial find he has no clue as to what it can be. Although it maby be a modded helicopter. Something that he says is not hard to do and indeed he has done so himself. (Oh wait, mabye that's it in the friggin video!!!)

portobellojambo1

So, it has taken this person 7 days, and various resources, to come to the same conclusion that most sane people reached after watching the video for around 0.5 seconds.

Impressive, not.

Those of you that are observant may see a UFO tonight around about the Sighthil larea of Edinburgh. Not to worry, it's just a Chinese Lantern in aid of my birthday!!

Have a lok around about 7-9ish

maroonlegions

The detection of extra-terrestrial life and the consequences for science and society.

Event type: Discussion meetings.:dribble:

Start Time: 9.00am

Start Date: 25 January 2010

End Date: 26 January 2010

End Time: 5.00pm

Venue: The Royal Society, London

"Astronomers are now able to detect planets orbiting stars other than the Sun where life may exist, and living generations could see the signatures of extra-terrestrial life being detected. Should it turn out that we are not alone in the Universe, it will fundamentally affect how humanity understands itself - and we need to be prepared for the consequences."

Organised by Dr Martin Dominik and Professor John Zarnecki.

link , http://royalsociety.org/Event.aspx?id=1887

The draft programme can be found to the right of the page, list of sessions. http://royalsociety.org/workarea/DownloadAsset.aspx?id=4294969531

IF they ever did really did detect any ET civilisations or make contact,(not saying they have already not done so),would they come clean.The session covering "Fear, pandemonium, equanimity, and delight: Human responses to extraterrestrial life and covered by Albert A Harrison is the one i am concentrating on when this web feed becomes active for public viewing, be very interesting the comments and thought perspectives given on this particular session, i think.

Is there a EDUCATION PROGRAMME going on here aimed at the public through high profile Discussion meetings with very respected and creditable academics from different fields on possible disclosures.This theory i have longed thought possible.The fact that there have been masses of releases of unclassified UFO documents from various country's intelligences aimed at certain MSM out lets like certain new papers who have covered these releases.There is now to be aired UFO documentary on the BBC with guest Sir Patrick Moore, more documentarys like this could or will appear aimed at either debunking or re forcing the possibility that we are indeed NOT alone .

Seems a very good way of gently revealing any kind off disclosure by getting the public prepared or used to or even accept the possibility that we are not alone from a official source.As we know the sheeple will but any form of officialdom on all most any thing so WHY NOT possible impending disclosure.This possibility of an EDUCATION PROGRAMME was highlighted in the 90s by Tim Good the author and researcher of such books "ABOVE TOP SECRET", where he highlighted some revelations from some very high sources that pointed to this possibility.

The need to know bases and compartmentalisation of the real reality of UFOs is a very effect way of controlling any real and valid information pointing to or proving evidence and confirmation an EXTRATERRESTRIAL reality or presence.Slowly, slowly as they say the truth will conquer and come out.. ML :ninja:

ML, what si your opinion on that guys findings? Hasn't he pretty much (As stated above) merely found what it took us within this thread to find?

How much can you find out from analysing a video anyway? Is the best you can hope for from a video to find out if it is CGI or not?

maroonlegions
So, it has taken this person 7 days, and various resources, to come to the same conclusion that most sane people reached after watching the video for around 0.5 seconds.

Impressive, not.

This person is a CGI expert mate, he has said he is impressed by the light sources from this object and its illumination.Yes he has said like me that it could be some kind of a model.I would rather people like him spending seven days on a sighting like this to make sure than people who tend to jump to speculations and final views who think they know better or have the experience like him.

If you are that bothered or think you know more than him on WHY he felt the need to investigate further then why don't you post me some questions for him and i will ask him.People see different things mate , did you look at it with experienced CGI eyes.Could you list from a CGI experts investigation point of view or perspective WHY he also had concerns that this might not also be a possible model of this object , WHY he felt the need to take seven days.

Seems that if you do not agree 100% on peoples views that its a model after 0.5 seconds you are wrong or condemned right away eh.I listen to people like him who do know more than people who do not, ever felt the need to have a second opinion after a visit to the doctor by another doctor.The point here is not that he required to take seven days but he was being professional and making sure as he had concerns about the light sources.

Do you know why it took him seven days because like all of us he has other commitments and a busy work schedule. He took it to his work to get better software, yes if you could list WHY he felt the need to do so and why some of his CGI superiors at his work felt he should dig deeper on this vid after viewing it themselves, then feel free.:camera:

You decided after 0.5 seconds to come to your own decisions on this vid, this CGI person did not and so you are trying to label him and people who listened or withheld their judgements based on his concerns that did not agree with your non CGI experienced 0.5 second clip as insane for doing so.:rubeyes: Maybe we should just do way with experienced CGI investigators and just listen to you instead.:dribble:

Is it the case of the reality of having a CGI investigator who still has concerns about this vid and is now on board that is making you believe that you are more knowledgeable than him or is the fact that ridicule and unjustifiable insane comments are just that bit more harder to pull off. The light sources are bugging him not because they are CGI but because they appear not to be. Second opinions is everyone's right and i would rather have one from someone who is justified in doing it than from a 0.5 source who is not.:biggrin::ninja:

maroonlegions
ML, what si your opinion on that guys findings? Hasn't he pretty much (As stated above) merely found what it took us within this thread to find?

How much can you find out from analysing a video anyway? Is the best you can hope for from a video to find out if it is CGI or not?

His finding are NOT finale , he still has concerns of the light sources and has stated that because of the poor quality of the vid and the shortness of it that it is difficult to know more until the FULL vid is posted , that is if it ever does.Yes he has put forward possible explanations like people on here but they are not finale conclusions, that for me is the smoking gun here. People tend to see what they want to see and the untrained eye can miss things trained eyes will NOT.

When you have people experienced enough to have still have concerns then is that not a concern in its self.What is so wrong in not having a finale and conclusive opinion when people like him are expressing the need or opinion that it still needs the full vid and further research.I am not ruling out a possible UFO model but if he is still showing concerns they so i am . Further CGI investigations, especially on the WHOLE vid can and will show up further data as he has told me.As i said who do you listen to , an untrained eye or one who is.

There is another process in this and that is measuring the HEAT sources ,(if any), from the illumination of the light sources from this object.Plus the intensity of these light sources can be measured to identify the possible power needed for this light illuminations. Spectrum grafts can be used to find out the nearest possible explanations in these light sources bit i think it requires very expensive equipment and a lot of time,(maybe more than seven days,:biggrin: not sure though).

e is now in the process of hoping the WHOLE vid is posted soon as promised by the source who posted it on Y-TUBE.This source we feel is either taking vids from u-tube and fabricating country's of where these vids where taken as a form of attention seeking, we are on his case just now.That in no way reflects the authenticity of this vid

as the vid in its self and other like them will still either stand up or not.

He has just e-mailed a copy of this find to the USA for further investigations to well known UFO researcher who has expressed a interest in this case.:ninja:

maroonlegions

Another possible explanation of this vid, maybe a smaller version.Not saying it is but knicker twisting is understandable.:dribble:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/jan/23/cctv-sky-police-plan-drones

BAE System's new Herti unmanned aerial vehicle has been on reconnaissance and surveillance boat in Afghanistan.Yes i know Afghanistan:biggrin: No it was not looking for Al-Qaeda.:biggrin:

maroonlegions

He is on the , errr, Dublin/USA UFO. Here is his PM to me,

hi mate,

thanks for the vid.

I took a little look at it but have not been able to get a copy of the file yet, however it does look like a military craft, one we know nothing about he he. Its certainly seems to be real as i have seen many many night vision vids like this.

I will look further into this when i get some time.

Thanks again.

:camera::ninja:

I'm glad you got that off your chest mate. You should now be able to answer the questions.

I've quoted my own post just to point out that I was asking what your opinion on his findings were. Also wether or not his findings are pretty much what we said with the now infamous 0.5 judgement.

And finally the last question was how much info could the CGI expert actually give us? Would he be able to determine wether or not it is from another planet? Is the only solid answer he can give us that it was in the sky and not CGI? How has he suddenly became an expert on light sources?

portobellojambo1
This person is a CGI expert mate, he has said he is impressed by the light sources from this object and its illumination.Yes he has said like me that it could be some kind of a model.I would rather people like him spending seven days on a sighting like this to make sure than people who tend to jump to speculations and final views who think they know better or have the experience like him.

If you are that bothered or think you know more than him on WHY he felt the need to investigate further then why don't you post me some questions for him and i will ask him.People see different things mate , did you look at it with experienced CGI eyes.Could you list from a CGI experts investigation point of view or perspective WHY he also had concerns that this might not also be a possible model of this object , WHY he felt the need to take seven days.

Seems that if you do not agree 100% on peoples views that its a model after 0.5 seconds you are wrong or condemned right away eh.I listen to people like him who do know more than people who do not, ever felt the need to have a second opinion after a visit to the doctor by another doctor.The point here is not that he required to take seven days but he was being professional and making sure as he had concerns about the light sources.

Do you know why it took him seven days because like all of us he has other commitments and a busy work schedule. He took it to his work to get better software, yes if you could list WHY he felt the need to do so and why some of his CGI superiors at his work felt he should dig deeper on this vid after viewing it themselves, then feel free.:camera:

You decided after 0.5 seconds to come to your own decisions on this vid, this CGI person did not and so you are trying to label him and people who listened or withheld their judgements based on his concerns that did not agree with your non CGI experienced 0.5 second clip as insane for doing so.:rubeyes: Maybe we should just do way with experienced CGI investigators and just listen to you instead.:dribble:

Is it the case of the reality of having a CGI investigator who still has concerns about this vid and is now on board that is making you believe that you are more knowledgeable than him or is the fact that ridicule and unjustifiable insane comments are just that bit more harder to pull off. The light sources are bugging him not because they are CGI but because they appear not to be. Second opinions is everyone's right and i would rather have one from someone who is justified in doing it than from a 0.5 source who is not.:biggrin::ninja:

Maroonlegions,

You just don't seem to get it do you. the only reason I, and i suspect others, tend to post on these sort of threads is because of the sad content of some of these UFO threads.

I don't believe there are extra terrestrial people out there or spacecraft from zillions of lights years away popping down to visit us, hanging about for 30 seconds and then disappearing again. Production of the various videos you do throw up convinces me not one iota that I may be wrong. I'll be convinced when one lands at Edinburgh Park, the occupants introduce themselves, and I'm either evaporated on the spot or whisked off to Planet Ugg (somehow I just don't see it happening, ever).

If all these people you make mention of in your posts are really such huge experts in their fields, and mega intelligent, why do they not spend their free time researching some of the factual things that have happened to our planet, spend time seeing if they can explain and/or resolve such things, instead of wasting their time dreaming about non existent green men from outer space.

I tend to post on these threads because I cannot believe anyone is as gullible as you, but in all honesty it is now getting boring in the extreme. A seagull sh*ts in the sky, up pops a thread telling us its a UFO, somebody releases a Chinese lantern, another thread, another UFO, kids doctor videos, more threads, more UFOs. Fecking sad is the only words I can use for it, i.e. being taken in by it. But as I said, it is now getting boring, a waste of bandwidth, and your free to carry on doing and believing (if thats what turns you on).

I sincerely hope that one day you meet one of these wee green women from Guvvan, Mars, you hit it off together, and have lots of little space cadets (BBC might make a series out of it, you never know).

I'll leave you in peace now, coz as I said I'm now finding it all boring, I'm away to read the BBC News page, as I find fact much more believable than fiction (much cheaper to produce as well).

maroonlegions

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00qgr7s/I_Believe_in_UFOs_Danny_Dyer/

"Danny Dyer goes on a quest to spot a UFO, spurred on by a meeting with his boyhood hero Sir Patrick Moore. Danny examines reported UFO landing sites and the sinister evidence that aliens may have been conducting scientific experiments here in Britain.:biggrin:

He meets witnesses who claim to have seen UFOs and one man who says he can prove he's been abducted by aliens. Danny's search for his own close encounter takes him all the way to the UFO Research Centre in Portland, Oregon." :camera:

Anyone see this last night. You can watch it all from the link above ML.:ninja:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00qgr7s/I_Believe_in_UFOs_Danny_Dyer/

He meets witnesses who claim to have seen UFOs and one man who says he can prove he's been abducted by aliens. Danny's search for his own close encounter takes him all the way to the UFO Research Centre in Portland, Oregon." :camera:

Anyone see this last night. You can watch it all from the link above ML.:ninja:

I watched half of it and was considering asking for my license fee back.

Danny dyer, good adjective for his ability to present a show, he is a total characiture of himself. Utter ******.

BTW UFO'S R NOT REAL COOL MATE.

ML Please give this crazy quest up, little green men, spaceships with flashing lights, ET, Alien abductions.

Its all nonesence can you provide one solid piece of evidence to back up your delusion.

NO of course is the answer, dodgy films and the other rubbish you find from obscure web sites on the net are feeding your delusion.

Please take a step back and view the facts.Its over mate Aliens do not exist.:wacko:

JAB.

Maroonlegions,

You just don't seem to get it do you. the only reason I, and i suspect others, tend to post on these sort of threads is because of the sad content of some of these UFO threads.

I don't believe there are extra terrestrial people out there or spacecraft from zillions of lights years away popping down to visit us, hanging about for 30 seconds and then disappearing again. Production of the various videos you do throw up convinces me not one iota that I may be wrong. I'll be convinced when one lands at Edinburgh Park, the occupants introduce themselves, and I'm either evaporated on the spot or whisked off to Planet Ugg (somehow I just don't see it happening, ever).

If all these people you make mention of in your posts are really such huge experts in their fields, and mega intelligent, why do they not spend their free time researching some of the factual things that have happened to our planet, spend time seeing if they can explain and/or resolve such things, instead of wasting their time dreaming about non existent green men from outer space.

I tend to post on these threads because I cannot believe anyone is as gullible as you, but in all honesty it is now getting boring in the extreme. A seagull sh*ts in the sky, up pops a thread telling us its a UFO, somebody releases a Chinese lantern, another thread, another UFO, kids doctor videos, more threads, more UFOs. Fecking sad is the only words I can use for it, i.e. being taken in by it. But as I said, it is now getting boring, a waste of bandwidth, and your free to carry on doing and believing (if thats what turns you on).

I sincerely hope that one day you meet one of these wee green women from Guvvan, Mars, you hit it off together, and have lots of little space cadets (BBC might make a series out of it, you never know).

I'll leave you in peace now, coz as I said I'm now finding it all boring, I'm away to read the BBC News page, as I find fact much more believable than fiction (much cheaper to produce as well).

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

And there goes a man who just can't take any more....

Archived