UFO/Edinburgh/Meadows???

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

"Finally UFo footage we all been waiting for, daytime footage in Edinburgh, the rest of footage will be out soon as is been analized by experts, please rate and comment."

Think this was recorded and seen in the Meadows, the bbc and ITV got footage but untill experts analize footage they cant put it on TV as there is copyright involved.There are apparently six more witnesses to this sighting.NOT saying this is a real genuine unknown object , will have to wait until it is examined more and CGI or fakery is ruled out.The dog barking at this object does adds a bit of creditability to this sighting, as we know animals display and react like they see it, the dog is sounding agitated and barking.

"Finally UFo footage we all been waiting for, daytime footage in Edinburgh, the rest of footage will be out soon as is been analized by experts, please rate and comment."

Think this was recorded and seen in the Meadows, the bbc and ITV got footage but untill experts analize footage they cant put it on TV as there is copyright involved.There are apparently six more witnesses to this sighting.NOT saying this is a real genuine unknown object , will have to wait until it is examined more and CGI or fakery is ruled out.The dog barking at this object does adds a bit of creditability to this sighting, as we know animals display and react like they see it, the dog is sounding agitated and barking.

You are BARKING Mad mate.

Mods Shed please

It's a bunch of balloons with a couple of flashing LED's attached to them. Mobile phone "charms" or something. You can see them turning in the wind.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I'd love to know why ML is so interested in UFO's. Is he expecting the Royal Mail to send him on a special delivery to the ship or something?

:dribble:

Maybe the dog was wanting attention...

It sounds like a Jack Russel or possibly a West Highland Terrier

If I had the technology to build a spaceship that was capable of interplanetary travel including flying in the atmosphere of planets as well as zero gravity space then I'm pretty sure I wouldn't make one that had bright flashing lights on it.

However if I was a bored student making a hoax film I'd be damn sure to put bright flashing lights on it.

If I had the technology to build a spaceship that was capable of interplanetary travel including flying in the atmosphere of planets as well as zero gravity space then I'm pretty sure I wouldn't make one that had bright flashing lights on it.

However if I was a bored student making a hoax film I'd be damn sure to put bright flashing lights on it.

These ships need to be capable of light-speed travel from the nearest planetary system so they need lights on them to avoid crashing into other spaceships. Silly.

I agree but it depends what the light means.

It could be don't shoot me down as anything trying to

hide could been seen as the enemy.

portobellojambo1

"Finally UFo footage we all been waiting for

Who exactly is the all that has been waiting on this.

If watching that it then takes any investigator longer than 0.1 seconds to realise it is a fake they should be dismissed from their post immediately, as they are effectively drawing a salary under false pretences.

People that get taken in by these things really should be thrown into a padded cell for the rest of their lives, absolute feckin fruit loops of the highest order.

This UFO video was taken in the Gyle Park last weekend. I don't know how geniune it is ML, because there are no dogs barking. :527:

This UFO video was taken in the Gyle Park last weekend. I don't know how geniune it is ML, because there are no dogs barking. :527:

:biggrin: "I hope they didn't come to take soil samples, cause I think I just **** my pants":biggrin:

Tiberius Stinkfinger
Especially for ML.... concrete proof, a close up of a ufo vid from 2008

Not having that, was the dog vaporised or summit ??

well one thing it isn't is lionheart's plane home last night 'cos someone knicked all the fuel out of it! ha ha ha haaaaa!!!

i was pishing myself while supping a rather nice pint of urquell in tiles bar when news reached me.

That was very scarey these Aliens are moving in on us, WE ARE ALL DOOMED :527:

You lot need to be warned.

You may well ask why a race of aliens have developed craft to fly at light-speed to a different planetary system, only to hover above a city of 500,000 people in daylight with their lights on, only to be spotted by some students in Warrender Park and no-one else.

Well here is the answer courtesy of David Icke.

The aliens in question are known by many names - Greys, Sirians, Niburans etc, but their real names are the Ningbly-Podels and they come from a planet called Coozbane (sp).

Icke has been warning about an imminent attack from them and he says they are looking for locations to mount their first offensive - it looks like The Meadows could be the place for their landing! The attack will come at Chinese New Year in a few days time. It is well-known that at this time there will be thousands of Chinese Lanterns in the air. These have sold-out across the country so expect many of them in the air in Edinburgh. It is under this cover that the Ningbly-Podels will attack.

Icke has said that the UFO in the video should not have been so obvious to spot so their crew will be punished by the alien-lord. They will get a good old kick in the 'nads, which (also according to Icke) are pyramid-shaped. The pilot will be executed for leaving the lights on and giving away their evil scheme.

Someone should warn the authorities that The Meadows will be their landing-place and that we know when it will happen.

Kickback saves the world! And Bruce Willis is available to be in the movie.

Priceless!:biggrin:

I suspect this girl might be of relation to ML

@1993Vanessa2009

UFO - Unidentified Flying Object, it could be a bird, a plain, a jet. Its unidentified, no-one is claiming this to be an alien aircraft, there are thousands of UFO's flying around. When I look up in the sky and see a plain I don't know its a plain I just say hey, its UFO coz I can not identify it.

'''For those who ask why these videos don't frequently come on in the news. It is because the government hides it and covers it up. But its not necessarily a bad thing, as some people can react to it in negative ways.''

@Consolegamerz:

Yep, that's true. Did you know my mother thinks that all this UFO stuff hasn't been on the news because it's mainly hoaxes?! I told her it's the government being shy about UFOs, but she said "there are a lot of weirdos and losers on the internet, so...". And she has observed all the evidence, like on documentaries of UFOs. I think she has difficulty believing that human civilisations may merge with the ET civilisations (in the future, perhaps just a few years/months from now).

This one really tickled me...''Interesting video Very strange object that at the end of video it was like it was cloaking itself becoming one big ball of a white light then red then no light

Were there any stars in the sky yet when you recorded this or did all the stars seem to be on just one side of the horizon? ''

Yeah, that will be the camera going out of focus:D

''If this is fake, it's a pretty good job! I think that the dog also see's it and it's barking adds some validity to this video! 5*****

I would like to see more of this video. ''

'''For those who ask why these videos don't frequently come on in the news. It is because the government hides it and covers it up. But its not necessarily a bad thing, as some people can react to it in negative ways.''

@Consolegamerz:

Yep, that's true. Did you know my mother thinks that all this UFO stuff hasn't been on the news because it's mainly hoaxes?! I told her it's the government being shy about UFOs, but she said "there are a lot of weirdos and losers on the internet, so...". And she has observed all the evidence, like on documentaries of UFOs. I think she has difficulty believing that human civilisations may merge with the ET civilisations (in the future, perhaps just a few years/months from now).

This one really tickled me...''Interesting video Very strange object that at the end of video it was like it was cloaking itself becoming one big ball of a white light then red then no light

Were there any stars in the sky yet when you recorded this or did all the stars seem to be on just one side of the horizon? ''

Yeah, that will be the camera going out of focus:D

''If this is fake, it's a pretty good job! I think that the dog also see's it and it's barking adds some validity to this video! 5*****

I would like to see more of this video. ''

I Hope too see the dog as well.:527:

maroonlegions

Just got a reply from the dude who posted that Edinburgh UFO 100% proof vid, here it is below. Here is the response i got from my PM to him.

Subject:

Re: Edinburgh UFO

Date:

18 Jan 2010

More sooner than latter probably, rest of footage and report will be on next Monday.

Was asking how the investigation's where going and if their was any news impending soon.So next Monday with rest off footage and report it is then.No idea how long a investigation usually takes but the time frame on this one seems to imply that it will hopefully be a long and extensive one.:ninja:Also the audio and the dog barking is important here.If this turns out not to be CGI, SWAMP GAS.:biggrin:, weather ballon:biggrin:, Chinese lantern :biggrin: helicopter:dribble:, remote controlled toy :dribble:, photoshop::rubeyes:, then WTF was it. :camera:

One guy posted this in response to this vid,

" Amazing! This looks a lot like the UFOs I saw on Nov. 14, 2009 here in Florida! It was daytime, a bit brighter than in your video. There were 3 of them flying close together and the 2nd one flashed a light similar to what you recorded!" :ninja:

Just got a reply from the dude who posted that Edinburgh UFO 100% proof vid, here it is below. Here is the response i got from my PM to him.

Subject:

Date:

18 Jan 2010

More sooner than latter probably, rest of footage and report will be on next Monday.

Was asking how the investigation's where going and if their was any news impending soon.So next Monday with rest off footage and report it is then.No idea how long a investigation usually takes but the time frame on this one seems to imply that it will hopefully be a long and extensive one.:ninja:Also the audio and the dog barking is important here.If this turns out not to be CGI, SWAMP GAS.:biggrin:, weather ballon:biggrin:, Chinese lantern :biggrin: helicopter:dribble:, remote controlled toy :dribble:, photoshop::rubeyes:, then WTF was it. :camera:

" Amazing! This looks a lot like the UFOs I saw on Nov. 14, 2009 here in Florida! It was daytime, a bit brighter than in your video. There were 3 of them flying close together and the 2nd one flashed a light similar to what you recorded!" :ninja:

I'm sure ur just taking the p155 now !

But isn't it obvious.

A bright flashing light on a spacecraft travelling at light speed would also be travelling at light speed meaning that the light energy wouldn't leave it would be analogous to the sonic boom experienced in jets except that things travelling at light speed will distort space and time meaning that theoretically the light energy could arive at the craft before it sets out creating a potentially infinite feedback energy loop allowing the craft to capture that energy to attain otherwise impossible light speed travel. Obviously there would need to be some regulation of this to bring it under control, hence the flashing.

But isn't it obvious.

A bright flashing light on a spacecraft travelling at light speed would also be travelling at light speed meaning that the light energy wouldn't leave it would be analogous to the sonic boom experienced in jets except that things travelling at light speed will distort space and time meaning that theoretically the light energy could arive at the craft before it sets out creating a potentially infinite feedback energy loop allowing the craft to capture that energy to attain otherwise impossible light speed travel. Obviously there would need to be some regulation of this to bring it under control, hence the flashing.

Why do they have to travel at lightspped though? Can they not just glide through space at the same speed as our rockets? Why the rush?

portobellojambo1
I'm sure ur just taking the p155 now !

No, he is deadly serious.

If it was corn flake box with a lit fag sticking out the front he'd still believe it was a UFO.

Subject:

Date:

18 Jan 2010

These Aliens are really clever dudes ML, They fly 1 trillion light years to hover over Edinburgh flash the odd light at us then zoom back to planet zog, after upseting fido.

Give it up mate its a hoax, some student prank, the sad thing is you actually beleive this nonsence.:527:

J.T.F.Robertson
But isn't it obvious.

The final piece of the jigsaw, in my time travel experiments. :527:

Many thanks!

Frankenstein Jambo.

Not an expert by any means but if they were travelling at the speed of light wouldn't they technically not be moving all, or actually moving very, very slow?

Sounds silly, but they would be travelling so fast that they are actually freeze in time and everything around them is travelling fast but to us they are going so and slow. Hence, if the alien ship was indeed travelling at the speed of light we'd be able to catch it.

Simples.

Subject:

Date:

18 Jan 2010

Was asking how the investigation's where going and if their was any news impending soon.So next Monday with rest off footage and report it is then.No idea how long a investigation usually takes but the time frame on this one seems to imply that it will hopefully be a long and extensive one.:ninja:Also the audio and the dog barking is important here.If this turns out not to be CGI, SWAMP GAS.:biggrin:, weather ballon:biggrin:, Chinese lantern :biggrin:helicopter:dribble:, remote controlled toy :dribble:, photoshop::rubeyes:, then WTF was it. :camera:

It was a LOLACOPTER.

**** yer helicopter.

Not an expert by any means but if they were travelling at the speed of light wouldn't they technically not be moving all, or actually moving very, very slow?

Sounds silly, but they would be travelling so fast that they are actually freeze in time and everything around them is travelling fast but to us they are going so and slow. Hence, if the alien ship was indeed travelling at the speed of light we'd be able to catch it.

Simples.

Pretty sure if something travels at the speed of light it would be invisible.

Infact doesn't that Hadron Collider send its neutrons around at the speed of light?

If it was corn flake box with a lit fag sticking out the front he'd still believe it was a UFO.

That is uncanny!!!!! :dribble::camera::653: Sounds :taz:just like the one:hat2::2thumbsup: I saw sitting on our kitchen table this morning????!!!! :527::527:

No, he is deadly serious.

The fact that this obvious prank Alien spaceship sighting was in Edinburgh would get ML Into a frenzy off excitement.

Most off his previous postings on this subject have involed sightings from distant places on the planet.

Why would a spaceship flash its lights and float above the Medows in Edinburgh whats the point.:wacko:

Simples.

But what would happen if it crashed into another alien spaceship travelling in the opposite direction? That is why they need lights on. They were actually brake lights you saw.

If the other spaceship was made of anti-matter then that would be bad news probably.

LOL ! 'The last thing I need is to be abducted by aliens!!'.:biggrin:

AS for the original clip - the 'proof we've all been waiting on' ... you wouldn't guess it from the silence of the witnesses. Lame.

The fact that this obvious prank Alien spaceship sighting was in Edinburgh would get ML Into a frenzy off excitement.

Most off his previous postings on this subject have involed sightings from distant places on the planet.

Why would a spaceship flash its lights and float above the Medows in Edinburgh whats the point.:wacko:

Maybe they've heard about Hibs cup odds being slashed and figured a long haul inter galactic trip of 10,000 light years was worth the effort to see Hibs win.

LOL ! 'The last thing I need is to be abducted by aliens!!'.:biggrin:

AS for the original clip - the 'proof we've all been waiting on' ... you wouldn't guess it from the silence of the witnesses. Lame.

Whos been waiting for what ? what proof, if this dodgy film is all that can be mustered up then there really is no hope.

And the bit about the dug barking adding credibility too the film is nothing short of hilarious.

Still we await the result from the experts to determine its validity WTF :rubeyes:

JAB.

I once got abducted and raped with a golf club on my way home from the club one night after a night on the cider. I hate those aliens. 5-iron it was.

I once got abducted and raped with a golf club on my way home from the club one night after a night on the cider. I hate those aliens. 5-iron it was.

You have to admire the lengths that these pranksters will go too so that the deluded beleivers will beleive in the little green men.

No expense is spared when they put together these hoax films.

This one is a cracker, and some people actually think its real:wacko:

http://www.alienvideo.net/0702/new-roswell-alien-footage.php

You have to admire the lengths that these pranksters will go too so that the deluded beleivers will beleive in the little green men.

No expense is spared when they put together these hoax films.

This one is a cracker, and some people actually think its real:wacko:

http://www.alienvideo.net/0702/new-roswell-alien-footage.php

Holy ****!!

That is defo mad-mental real that one is.

That was the wee m0ng that did me up the jacksie with the 5-iron. I'm glad he got his comeuppance the filthy wee scally.

Holy ****!!

That is defo mad-mental real that one is.

That was the wee m0ng that did me up the jacksie with the 5-iron. I'm glad he got his comeuppance the filthy wee scally.

these green men like the putter i am told.:527:

Archived