big physical team

givememychoice

givememychoice

""Hearts have a real physical presence within their team, which I felt we dealt with pretty well." G Macpherson.

Would you care to explain how that is worth commenting on? given that the average height of our 14 who played today is nigh on identical to your 14. (average of both was 181.x) Was it the physical might of robinson and templeton?

Or, you got beat so you go back to the age old dig against hearts.

We could put out our under 11s team and would still be accuse of being a big physical game.

and what really gets on my nerves is that "journalists" never pick up on the crap spouted by the managers.

The Real Wilson
""Hearts have a real physical presence within their team, which I felt we dealt with pretty well." G Macpherson.

Would you care to explain how that is worth commenting on? given that the average height of our 14 who played today is nigh on identical to your 14. (average of both was 181.x) Was it the physical might of robinson and templeton?

Or, you got beat so you go back to the age old dig against hearts.

We could put out our under 11s team and would still be accuse of being a big physical game.

and what really gets on my nerves is that "journalists" never pick up on the crap spouted by the managers.

Gus Macpherson is a poor excuse for a human being, he really is.

Can't stand the guy.

Archived