"Hibs are now the dominant force in Edinburgh"

Brick Tamland

Brick Tamland

Just been said on ESPN and Duff Jimmy has just spoken and said the hobos will finish well ahead of Hearts, nearly choked on my latte.

'mon the Hearts ram it right up their schooshters.

Clowns I can see me switching the sound of for this now.

Just been said on ESPN and Duff Jimmy has just spoken and said the hobos will finish well ahead of Hearts, nearly choked on my latte.

Jim Duffy is correct.

He called it right in terms of who are dominating in Edinburgh right now and he also said we would be challenging for 4th....that is ambitious in my opinion.

Brick Tamland
Jim Duffy is correct.

He called it right in terms of who are dominating in Edinburgh right now and he also said we would be challenging for 4th....that is ambitious in my opinion.

Disagree - hobos are 9 points ahead of us heading into this game - if they manage to finish 4 or 5 places above us and hump us as we have in the veryr ecent pass then I'll concede, but halfway through a season? No feckin chance. Duff Jimmy is a complete and utter bitter clown

duff jimmy is an arse, that is all he is. nothing more, nothing less.

if he said it had been snowing yesterday, i'd check to see if it was the truth

Disagree - hobos are 9 points ahead of us heading into this game - if they manage to finish 4 or 5 places above us and hump us as we have in the veryr ecent pass then I'll concede, but halfway through a season? No feckin chance. Duff Jimmy is a complete and utter bitter clown

Ok, good point. But this season they have by far been the better side, in performance and points tally.

I really really hope that I am wrong, but I fear the worst today.

Come on Hearts, prove me wrong.

PS.

IF we get well turned over today, what will be the outcome.

Csaba Sacked or Vlad allows the 2 strikers that we need.

Dominant! Schmominant!!!

If Lee Wallace had broken sweat to get back into position, the so-called "dominant" team would never have scored!!!

Aye very good, they have a bette side than us once a decade and thy are suddenly the dominant force

Those were my exact words when I heard them come out with that p!sh statement. It really is cringeworthy how excited the pundit's get when Hibs conjure up a better side than us, once in a bluemoon.

Jim Duffy is a trumpet.

Aye, and one who proved exactly what he knew about football when he was in charge at hibs! Zilch.

Miller Jambo 60

Aerses end off .

We **** them .

Doug.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
Appropriate time for a quiz question - How many teams did Duffy take to relegation?

Answer - nearly all of them.

Fozzyonthefence

Hibs are the dominant force this season and will finish ahead of us. Anyone who thinks differently needs help. Next season they will probably revert to type but will we be any better?

Jim Duffy is a trumpet.

Bell end was more the shape that jumps to mind when duff jim is mentioned:thumb:

bean counter

Duffy was doing his usual, Hibs and the young players etc, but ignoring the youngsters we are bring through

blondejamtart

One swallow does not make a summer, as the saying goes. Keep dreaming, hobos - you will always be the "wee team"!

Hibs are the dominant force this season and will finish ahead of us. Anyone who thinks differently needs help. Next season they will probably revert to type but will we be any better?

If you want to apply the words "dominant force" to a team who havent beaten us this season in two attempts and who have finished above us a handful of times in the last 20 years then crack on.

They are 9 points ahead of us with a game in hand. Thats a fact. Describing that fact as being the "dominant force" is wildly overstating the position

If you want to know who the real "dominant force" are in Edinburgh have a look at any meaningful set of statistics involving both clubs, either recently or historically. You will only find evidence for one team's claims to be the dominant force.

"Dominant force" Its almost laughable !!!

PS After today I wouldnt be too sure that they'll finish ahead of us.

Romanov Stole My Pension

Fozzy, a team cannot become a dominant force over 5 months. Even if hibs won today, even if they finish 20 points ahead of us, even if they do so again next season... They still won't become the dominant force. That accolade takes years to establish and currently Hearts own it.

I must need help.

Hearts are the dominant force in Edinburgh.

Guest Vanbasten1874

Hibs are a bunch of weak willed lily livered cowardly custard docksiders who owe their very existance to the might of HMFC always has been always will be fact end of full stop

Dr Ian Malcolm
Duffy was doing his usual, Hibs and the young players etc, but ignoring the youngsters we are bring through

Who did they actually have on the park that could be described as youngsters? Wotherspoon (16/17?), Hanlon (19?) and McCormack (21) is it.

We had Jonsson(21), Wallace(22), Smith(18?) and Templeton(20) came on.

Add the fact that we still have Robinson (17) the two Thomsons (18 & 21?), Elliot (22), Driver (22) to come back, we're the ones with the youngsters.

These clowns have never been and never will be the the dominant force in my life time.

The stats talk for themself

They will finish third this season. well done to the hobos. They will also get pumped out of europe early.

We may potentially be league cup winners and they wont win the scottish cup.

at the end of the season or mid september they will again wis they where in our shoes!

Of this I am sure

FTH

Archived