'Islam4UK' Plan March on Wootton-Bassett.

S.N.T.H.

You appear to be quite moist at the thought of British people being wound up by a bunch of wannabe terrorists.

Says all I need to know about you.

Exactly what I was thinking Ron!!

He seems more concerned about the Rights of the **** that want to March to show their Hatred for Western civilisation, than he does for the people of Wotton Basset who don't/didn't want them marching through THEIR streets!!

Bleeding Heart liberal...What rights would we have in "Their" country, because obviously, this country is not theirs, they seem to hate everything about it!!

I hope when/If they do March, ANYWHERE in the UK, they get the trouble they're courting...Hopefully, it doesn't go well for the ****!!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Exactly what I was thinking Ron!!

He seems more concerned about the Rights of the **** that want to March to show their Hatred for Western civilisation, than he does for the people of Wotton Basset who don't/didn't want them marching through THEIR streets!!

Bleeding Heart liberal...What rights would we have in "Their" country, because obviously, this country is not theirs, they seem to hate everything about it!!

I hope when/If they do March, ANYWHERE in the UK, they get the trouble they're courting...Hopefully, it doesn't go well for the ****!!

I am laughing at the fact that angry little people like you gave Islam4UK more publicity and notoriety than they could ever have wished for. You have made their dreams come true.

It's hilarious that you still seem to think that this is a win for the white Briton. It is a huge victory for the radical muslims.

I am laughing at the fact that angry little people like you gave Islam4UK more publicity and notoriety than they could ever have wished for. You have made their dreams come true.

It's hilarious that you still seem to think that this is a win for the white Briton. It is a huge victory for the radical muslims.

Are you going to throw a party?

No booze allowed obviously.

Are you going to throw a party?

No booze allowed obviously.

Let's talk about the actual issue rather than you just attacking me, calling me a Celtic supporter etc.

Do you think that Choudary will be pleased with the publicity his horrible actions have created and the massive reaction he provoked or do you think he'll be unhappy with the ban?

How happy would he have been if everyone had said "Go for it mate, let's see how many people you can muster at your rally." Told him to put up or shut up and then basically ignored him?

How many protestors do you think would have turned up if his march had gone ahead?

Answer honestly.

March is off.

http://www.thisiswiltshire.co.uk/news/4843406.Muslim_group_s_Wootton_Bassett_march_cancelled/?ref=mr

Much hand-wringing done for nothing. The 4 nutters will be ****ing themselves laughing at the fury they have generated without even having a march.

They really had you all going. Stroke of genius to play you all like hot-headed little fish.

You appear to be quite moist at the thought of British people being wound up by a bunch of wannabe terrorists.

Says all I need to know about you.

The people on this thread are all Hearts supporters yet you call them morons,idiots and crop-haired numpties.

I honestly reckon you are a Celtic supporter.You display all the attributes.

Why do you hate your own so much?

i honestly agree

It's amazing how lassaiz-faire certain people are about a massive erosion of civil liberties, just because it doesn't affect them.

What if it were a group that organises these "welcome home soldiers" parades that were banned?

It's amazing how lassaiz-faire certain people are about a massive erosion of civil liberties, just because it doesn't affect them.

What if it were a group that organises these "welcome home soldiers" parades that were banned?

Or Orange parades, or the BNP, or Loyalist Flute bands? All of whom have terrorist links in some way, shape of form.

Of course he is.

Any sane/intelligent individual would feel exactly the same.

The right to freedom of speech and to assemble is something that should be defended to the end. Otherwise we'd be as well giving up.

Let's remove it entirely from race. What about if it was a gay pride march. I can think of numerous areas where a majority of the residents would disapprove. Would this mean we should ban it from going ahead?

Let's remove it entirely from race. What about if it was a gay pride march. I can think of numerous areas where a majority of the residents would disapprove. Would this mean we should ban it from going ahead?

If the said gays were advocating bum rape for anyone who wasn't gay then of course it should be banned.

Poor comparison.

If the said gays were advocating bum rape for anyone who wasn't gay then of course it should be banned.

Poor comparison.

The stated aim of the march in Wootton-Bassett was to remember the innocents killed in Afghanistan due to the US led invasion.

What would be your problem with that?

Your thoughts on Islam-4-UK have nothing to do with the question by the way. Unless you suppose we read the minds of everyone looking to protest in the UK in case they have illegal thoughts in there somewhere.

The stated aim of the march in Wootton-Bassett was to remember the innocents killed in Afghanistan due to the US led invasion.

Your thoughts on Islam-4-UK have nothing to do with the question by the way. Unless you suppose we read the minds of everyone looking to protest in the UK in case they have illegal thoughts in there somewhere.

Why have the demonstration at Wootton-Bassett???

EVEN YOU can see that this is show of Hatred for OUR Troops, **** All to do with innocent Muslims deaths...This is the place that Families of our dead soldiers have to go to see them flown back from this stupid bloody war...If these people want to demonstrate, why not do it were THEY Live?? These **** are showing GREAT disrespect to our war dead...If they want to March so F****** Badly, go to a Muslim country, March there in their FAKE grief for the innocent lives lost!!

EVEN YOU can see that this is show of Hatred for OUR Troops, **** All to do with innocent Muslims deaths...This is the place that Families of our dead soldiers have to go to see them flown back from this stupid bloody war...If these people want to demonstrate, why not do it were THEY Live?? These **** are showing GREAT disrespect to our war dead...If they want to March so F****** Badly, go to a Muslim country, March there in their FAKE grief for the innocent lives lost!!

Whats with the random capitalization and emboldening of words? Do you write for the The Sun?

They chose Wootton-Bassett in order to create as much publicity as they possibly could.

Just like pretty much every other protest in the history of the world.

And why you would protest against the British government in a foreign country is pretty much beyond me.

Whats with the random capitalization and emboldening of words? Do you write for the The Sun?

Neither write for nor read The Sun.

Or Orange parades, or the BNP, or Loyalist Flute bands? All of whom have terrorist links in some way, shape of form.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ready to come out yet:dribble::dribble:

Bomber Harris' Best Mate
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ready to come out yet:dribble::dribble:

you might not like this but Melbourne Jambo is a Jambo - went to lots of games with him in the past

you might not like this but Melbourne Jambo is a Jambo - went to lots of games with him in the past

i like it fine i dont mind debating with jambos i hate undercover wind up merchants

portobellojambo1

If, as you state, this was the intention (which I, personally, doubt 100%) then why, of all the towns and cities available to them within the UK, did they select Wootton Bassett as their preferred location to hold it. Was that just the luck of the draw.

Surely if their intent was to hold the type of march you claim it was intended to be then they would have decided on a town or city with a large Muslim or Afghan population, to maximise support of what they planned.

In relation to illegal thoughts (as per the content of your closing paragraph) I believe this group are to be banned under counter terrorism laws, as of Thursday.

Still think they have a right to march ?

Miller Jambo 60
If, as you state, this was the intention (which I, personally, doubt 100%) then why, of all the towns and cities available to them within the UK, did they select Wootton Bassett as their preferred location to hold it. Was that just the luck of the draw.

Surely if their intent was to hold the type of march you claim it was intended to be then they would have decided on a town or city with a large Muslim or Afghan population, to maximise support of what they planned.

In relation to illegal thoughts (as per the content of your closing paragraph) I believe this group are to be banned under counter terrorism laws, as of Thursday.

TBH they could have their protest in a phone box, not exactly a lot of them.

Mind you a wee day out for some leftie students:wacko:

If, as you state, this was the intention (which I, personally, doubt 100%)

How can you doubt a stated intention. The clue is in the word stated.

then why, of all the towns and cities available to them within the UK, did they select Wootton Bassett as their preferred location to hold it. Was that just the luck of the draw.

As discussed either here or on the other similar thread, the reason the march was to be held here was to raise the maximum amount of publicity. This is pretty similar to almost every other protest which has ever been held.

Not really. I dare say the Muslim/Afghan population of the UK already have a pretty decent knowledge of the death and destruction going on in the country due to the invasion. It's the local population of our island which could probably do with taking our heads out our arses.

For example. Why do we very rarely, if ever, hear about an individual death of a civilian in Iraq/Afghanistan. It's only ever when bombs go off and we are dealing with a significant number of deaths. 12 dead Iraqis after a car-bomb in Baghdad for instance. I'd offer it's because the press and government seek to dehumanise the victims. Yet every one of those 12 dead had mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters and partners. Reverse this now and look at the treatment a deceased soldier will recieve from the press. We hear from his loved ones, we hear of his life, his bravery.

Is his life more valuable than that of an Iraqi civilian. Of course not. So why does this country act as if it is so. I definitely think a protest against the government on behalf of these victims would be worthwhile.

Well I thought i'd made my views on subjective "anti-terror" laws pretty clear. For what it's worth I see no reason for this group to be banned exclusively for the views they hold and I think it probably sets a very dangerous precedent.

Uh huh

Miller Jambo 60

As discussed either here or on the other similar thread, the reason the march was to be held here was to raise the maximum amount of publicity. This is pretty similar to almost every other protest which has ever been held.

Not really. I dare say the Muslim/Afghan population of the UK already have a pretty decent knowledge of the death and destruction going on in the country due to the invasion. It's the local population of our island which could probably do with taking our heads out our arses.

For example. Why do we very rarely, if ever, hear about an individual death of a civilian in Iraq/Afghanistan. It's only ever when bombs go off and we are dealing with a significant number of deaths. 12 dead Iraqis after a car-bomb in Baghdad for instance. I'd offer it's because the press and government seek to dehumanise the victims. Yet every one of those 12 dead had mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters and partners. Reverse this now and look at the treatment a deceased soldier will recieve from the press. We hear from his loved ones, we hear of his life, his bravery.

Is his life more valuable than that of an Iraqi civilian. Of course not. So why does this country act as if it is so. I definitely think a protest against the government on behalf of these victims would be worthwhile.

Well I thought i'd made my views on subjective "anti-terror" laws pretty clear. For what it's worth I see no reason for this group to be banned exclusively for the views they hold and I think it probably sets a very dangerous precedent.

Uh huh

Why are you so happy for protesters against Britain to march.

These people and their thinking are dangerous to our well being

Are you British.

Why are you so happy for protesters against Britain to march.

These people and their thinking are dangerous to our well being

Are you British.

Doug. Trust me. Your thinking is dangerous to my well-being.

portobellojambo1

Uh huh

MODEDIT

Everybody is ignoring the real issue

When I'm prime minister. Members of Islam4UK should be rounded up and put in camps

The same goes for any other organisation who uses that kind of stupid Txtspk in their name. These people don't deserve the oxygen of Oxygen never mind the oxygen of publicity. Say what you like about the BNP but at least they don't call themselves We8Blks.

If any kickbackers happen to work for Phones4U then you've been warned you'll be next up against the wall.

MODEDIT

DJF has made some very good points. YOU have shown us all that you have no ability to debate and resort to abuse.

Easy to see who is the erse.

When I'm prime minister. Members of Islam4UK should be rounded up and put in camps

The same goes for any other organisation who uses that kind of stupid Txtspk in their name. These people don't deserve the oxygen of Oxygen never mind the oxygen of publicity. Say what you like about the BNP but at least they don't call themselves We8Blks.

If any kickbackers happen to work for Phones4U then you've been warned you'll be next up against the wall.

I presume this is ironic, but it is what many on here would advocate. It's almost amusing to think that this line of thinking is exactly how Saddam Hussein used to deal with any opposition to his ways.

When a government realises that it can restrict free speech it can be very difficult for them not to be tempted to use it a little bit more and a little bit more. Before long you find yourself living under the next Saddam.

Miller Jambo 60
I presume this is oronic, but it is what many on here would advocate. It's almost amusing to think that this line of thinking is exactly how Saddam Hussein used to deal with any opposition to his ways.

When a government realises that it can restrict free speech it can be very difficult for them not to be tempted to use it a little bit more and a little bit more. Before long you find yourself living under the next Saddam.

It was Saddam that started all this FACT.

He got his just desserts.

It was Saddam that started all this FACT.

He got his just desserts.

Yeah, him NOT having any WMD's was what started all of this.

Treating him the way we did was a big mistake. Letting his enemies hang him ensured that the various groups in Iraq would never come together.

Divide and rule at it's best.

Geoff Kilpatrick

You've got my vote!

Miller Jambo 60
Yeah, him NOT having any WMD's was what started all of this.

Treating him the way we did was a big mistake. Letting his enemies hang him ensured that the various groups in Iraq would never come together.

Divide and rule at it's best.

He was a dangerous self important evil animal.

That treated his people like animals.

A dictator of the worst kind, killed his own son n law.

So there was no WMDs , must have moved them quick .

Something was dodgy, thats for sure.

He was a dangerous self important evil animal.

That treated his people like animals.

A dictator of the worst kind, killed his own son n law.

So there was no WMDs , must have moved them quick .

Something was dodgy, thats for sure.

There are dozens of dodgy dictators in the world. You don't invade their countries. War for the sake of war, to boost the arms industry and the oil industry.

Gone pear shaped for the poor old troops. Never mind, at least Haliburton and Lockheed Martin have made a fekkin fortune out of it.

Your real enemies are the governments who spend your tax money on weapons and invasions rather than on schools and hospitals and better public transport.

How did Saddam ever affect your life Doug? How would a nice new school, with great computers and extra teachers affect the life of your kids?

What matters most?

portobellojambo1
DJF has made some very good points. YOU have shown us all that you have no ability to debate and resort to abuse.

Easy to see who is the erse.

The above was all I had to read to draw my conclusions, in fact it was all I did read, I assumed the rest would be more of his usual anti-British, left wing p*ss.

The above was all I had to read to draw my conclusions, in fact it was all I did read, I assumed the rest would be more of his usual anti-British, left wing p*ss.

Shouldn't be so sensitive then. I've been called a terrorist without managing to throw a strop.

And the stated aims are the stated aims. If you'd read the thread you would see that I don't agree the stated aims were ever the true aims of the protest either.

There's now a MuslimUK Marriage banner at the top of the page when you read this thread, which I think is quite funny.

Cheers.

The People's Chimp
mosl.jpg

There's a pretty hot 'muslim single' on right now, rocking the headscarf and the foxy persian look.

Bomber Harris' Best Mate

lol lmfao :biggrin:

Archived