Vlad's New Years Message -Tells the fans to keep up the spirit

vegas-voss

Anyone who can try and defend this piece of shet anymore needs their head examined.

The bloke is a total to553r,as for his last sentence,don't take it that he is really happy at you going to watch Hearts,he's only happy that you are still(can't believe you do,but hats off)giving him your hard earned cash,that's all he wants.

If he thinks that a team,any team for that matter,having 2,yes 2,shots on target in any game,never mind almost every game Hearts play now,is a good thing then that alone should give you an indication of what an unbelievable arse he is.

boabyarsebiscuit

Has any Hearts fan actually received this message?

If so, can you tell me if it came with a photo of Vlad sitting on a beach looking gay with his trouser legs rolled up to his knees?

Earlier yesterday Romanov heaped praise on the Hearts supporters but the Gorgie faithful will be reeling from the news that he isn't set to hand over funds for new faces.

Asked about the Scottish media reports of Laszlo's targets Romanov said: "In these reports I do not see anything except for publicity of those two players.

"Maybe Laszlo decided they needed a PR manager? I am still not convinced we need them. In the New Year I want to see the revival of Scottish football and the death of showbusiness in it.

"As for Hearts, if our team gets five red cards in a game but then continues to fight, for me it makes them true heroes. In this team I can see a great potential.

"I send to all our fans my sincere best wishes for 2010. Please keep up your unbendable spirit."

this, word for word, was the statement, that was read out by Charlie Mann at approxmiatley 7 25 pm last night, something tells me on this occasion that Charlie Mann and Radio Scotland have been duped by Mad Vlad and at this moment he is sitting in his Kaunas bunker peshing his keks.

Vlad is as mad as a bag of spiders, but all this talk about moles and showbusiness sounds like the mad russian is at the wind-up, why go to all the bother of bringing two strikers up from England if there was no intention of signing them, some one some where must have approved this before Mcleod and McLean travelled North.

this, word for word, was the statement, that was read out by Charlie Mann at approxmiatley 7 25 pm last night, something tells me on this occasion that Charlie Mann and Radio Scotland have been duped by Mad Vlad and at this moment he is sitting in his Kaunas bunker peshing his keks.

Vlad is as mad as a bag of spiders, but all this talk about moles and showbusiness sounds like the mad russian is at the wind-up, why go to all the bother of bringing two strikers up from England if there was no intention of signing them, some one some where must have approved this before Mcleod and McLean travelled North.

You do realise this is Hearts we are talking about don't you.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Charlie Mann... Is HE the elusive stukachi?

Out the beast!

Charlie Mann... Is HE the elusive stukachi?

Out the beast!

or is it George the Loveable Janitor ?

" could be "

Hong Kong Phooey, Number One Super Guy

Hong Kong Phooey, Quicker than the Human Eye....:shocked666:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

" could be "

Naw,he's the sha-a-dow.

They are no match for my 'monkey-style' I will even use sticks!

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

" could be "

I Suspect Vlad is having a laugh at the media.

Has any Hearts fan actually received this message?

If so, can you tell me if it came with a photo of Vlad sitting on a beach looking gay with his trouser legs rolled up to his knees?

Mr Romanov's new year message is aimed at the couple of dozen misguided and brainwashed souls who contributed to the "Merry Christmas Mr Romanov" thread of last week.

At least I assume that those few are the only ones left who would swallow such garbage

I Suspect Vlad is having a laugh at the media.

Aye,works every time so it does.

Take it he was having a right laugh when he sacked GB and brought in a cast off millions to hike our very fragile debt as well,eh,Les Dawson couldn't hold a candle to him.

If the Cancerous little **** has a flight home soon, I hope he doesn't get far!!

I REALLY HATE the ******* Little ******* with all the passion I usually Keep for Hateing the OF!! :ahhhhhhh:

Radioactive Mince
Has anyone actually received a new year's message yet from Vlad?

Yeah. He texted me earlier to pass on his best wiskies. He did mention that the press can't be trusted, something about flying monkeys and had a moan about his water allergy (maybe this is the reason he stays in his lair most of the year).

I've not replied yet, though; I'm playing hard to get.

Mince

He is

expecting the

loyal fans who pay good

money to buy into the

excretia

that comes out his mouth.

I just don't buy into it any more. And few will now.

Father Tiresias
In an as yet unseen statement, reported by Charlie Mann, who when employed by Romanov was believed to be a liar by virtually every Hearts fan. But now that he is working for the media if he says something it is to taken as the gospel.

What a strange world some live in.

Personally, if Charlie Mann told me today was Hogmanay, I would check the calendar to confirm it.

The White Cockade

Ask him what he has done with his son Rodney

Has he been seen in the last 12 months?

I think we should be told

Francis Albert

As long as he keeps providing the funds that keep HMFC afloat he can spout whatever gibberish he wants. No-one else is about to.

If this statement turns out to be genuine and we are to get no new forwards or even one forward,which the whole support(except Vlad)knows we need,what are our options as a support?.

Do we protest in some way or just carry on hoping that our existing forwards suddenly learn that the big thing with the net is where you put the ball!!!

If Vlad honestly believes that we do not need these players then i'm afraid my faith(which has been tested time after time)has eventually gone.

Cardiac Rucksack

Lot of folk jumping off the deep end big style here, about a yet to be published statement from our Dear Leader.

Nucky Thompson

Has anyone except Charlie Mann received their message yet:blink: Ours might come on New Years Day at 3pm a bit like the Queens Christmas message on Christmas Day:hae52:

Has anyone except Charlie Mann received their message yet:blink: Ours might come on New Years Day at 3pm a bit like the Queens Christmas message on Christmas Day:hae52:

We will probably receive it on the 31st Jan when by that time it will be too late to get anyone in.and we will all have been hanging on for 30 days waiting on a signing!!!

As a Lithuanian myself I can reveal that the owner has been misquoted. What he actually said was,"I can clearly see that we need a striker who knows what a goal looks like and will be digging deep for the manager, whom I think is groovy, to provide him with the necessary funds. We did have one but Nade ate him. I sent 5 christmas cards this year, wibble". Glad to set the record straight.

go away...........................:thumb:

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
As long as he keeps providing the funds that keep HMFC afloat he can spout whatever gibberish he wants. No-one else is about to.

What funds?

In an as yet unseen statement, reported by Charlie Mann, who when employed by Romanov was believed to be a liar by virtually every Hearts fan. But now that he is working for the media if he says something it is to taken as the gospel.

What a strange world some live in.

Indeed!

I thought it had been suggested somewhere that this (I am "not convinced" these guys are right for us...) is something VR's said to the Lithuanian media after a question from them about the possible signings. If that is the case, my assumption is that the "new year message/ statement" are words that our media friends over here have conjoured up rather than there being an actual queens speech-esque statement we should expect from him...

Francis Albert
What funds?

The sums by which our expenditure exceeds our income.

Or does that cash grow on the tree at the back of the main stand?

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Whose fault is that?

And now we cannot even "afford" a loan deal.

Big investor - Bullsh*tter extraordinaire

Francis Albert
Whose fault is that?

And now we cannot even "afford" a loan deal.

Big investor - Bullsh*tter extraordinaire

So you accept my point.

Our expenditure has of course exceeded our income for long before Vlad arrived. He has continued and worsened the trend he inherited, although paid for a chunk of it with the debt for equity swap. I don't know how much Csaba's proposed loan deals/signings would cost. I've read that we'd pick up half of a reputed ?20k a week of McLeod's salary and that McLean is on ?8k a week and I suppose we'd picjk up at least half of that. If so we'd be shelling out something like 25% of the total wage bill we can afford from our revenue streams on these two players.

If Vlad hadn't wasted so much money on fines by the GFA for his outbursts,wages and psychiatric help for Pinilla and wages for the likes of Ksnavacus,Klimek,Beniuses,Kingston,Nade and pay offs for ex managers and players to keep them quiet.

If all the above hadn't occured we could afford a couple of forwards no problem.

Francis Albert
If Vlad hadn't wasted so much money on fines by the GFA for his outbursts,wages and psychiatric help for Pinilla and wages for the likes of Ksnavacus,Klimek,Beniuses,Kingston,Nade and pay offs for ex managers and players to keep them quiet.

If all the above hadn't occured we could afford a couple of forwards no problem.

But possibly not Csaba's pair. See post above.

No money for strikers but cash for a "Sporting Director"....:blink:

You forgot about the support payments to Vlads wonderfull signing Mr Kingston another waste of space.

You are probably right on the approval aspect, based on his past practise my guess is that is why he was in Edinburgh to make sure they werent signed. I cant think of one player any manager director of football ect, has signed that Vlad hasnt found fault with. The man is a master of deceit and misinformation but every venture down this road enlightens a few more to his tactics. Dont expect anyone to be signed, and if they are they will probably come from the mad ones basketball team.

Francis Albert
Those figures may or may not be true though.

Accepted. They aren't implausible though and if they go ahead it worries me that we will be repeating the same old mistake of paying beyond our means. Most people seem keen that we do though.

WHERE IS THE PROOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly. Very few on here seem to be interested in 'the proof'. Where is this message to us fans? Has anyone received it? Was it in the programme last night? Has it been on the Hearts website?

Oh aye - it was a BBC 'exclusive'. Aye, ok then!!! :blink:

Its incredible, that as far as I am aware, no-one has actually established the source of these comments i.e.

1. Do they come from a written statement for the fans prepared by Vlad (if so where is it?)

2. Do they come from an interview given to the media (if so who was the interview given to?)

Presumably the BBC and the papers would not be running the story if they did not have pretty strong evidence that Vlad has actually made these comments. Why then, are none of them (correct me if I'm wrong) saying in what context the comments were made? Something just does not add up here.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

To be honest, with said quote being a "New Year's message" I suspect it may appear on the Hearts website or wherever on the 1st of January. Or is that too obvious/traditional for our commander & chief?

Regal Kingston

Heres my new year message Vlad.

No new strikers = No season ticket renewal.

There is no way I am going to watch Hearts next season unless a new striker is in place by the end of the season. I feel duped this season as I bought my ticket under the pretences that a striker would be brought in.

The standard of football at Tynecastle this year has been ****ing appaling.

Archived