Vlad's New Years Message -Tells the fans to keep up the spirit

vegas-voss

Earlier yesterday Romanov heaped praise on the Hearts supporters but the Gorgie faithful will be reeling from the news that he isn't set to hand over funds for new faces.

Asked about the Scottish media reports of Laszlo's targets Romanov said: "In these reports I do not see anything except for publicity of those two players.

"Maybe Laszlo decided they needed a PR manager? I am still not convinced we need them. In the New Year I want to see the revival of Scottish football and the death of showbusiness in it.

"As for Hearts, if our team gets five red cards in a game but then continues to fight, for me it makes them true heroes. In this team I can see a great potential.

"I send to all our fans my sincere best wishes for 2010. Please keep up your unbendable spirit."

Shows how much the poison dwarf knows about football. 5 red cards in a game? :blink:

Mince

Did Black not get a double red card? In which case he is technically correct.

You need a unbendable spirit to watch this team.

Ain't that the truth...

His message is so unnecessary, he goes on about 'show-business' while neglecting the fact his message is pure pantomime and he's the guy who was on Lithuanian version of Strictly Come Dancing!

Radioactive Mince
Did Black not get a double red card? In which case he is technically correct.

I don't think so.

So, even if that was the case, do we "continue to fight" until well after the whistle then? Why not have an all night brawl? Heroic as ****.

:yawn:

Mince

I don't think so.

So, even if that was the case, do we "continue to fight" until well after the whistle then? Why not have an all night brawl? Heroic as ****.

:yawn:

Mince

I think he meant fight for the next game, not an actual fight itself. Anyway I am more interested in the rest of the statement but not yet panicking about no signings. With regards to the PR comment alone, I do kind of think Csaba has been talking far too much publically. I do line of hope we sign one of them though we may need the correct formation to get the full benefits.

Is that it? It's typical Vlad - blethering nonsense. Let's judge on actual signings please.

Exactly i think the only bit that has been addressed to the fans is the last sentence.The rest Vlad has been asked a question and he has given his usual type of answer for the reporter to go and create his own story out of.Even so though none of today's papers have made the story a sensational as the BBC made it last night.

Radioactive Mince
I think he meant fight for the next game, not an actual fight itself. Anyway I am more interested in the rest of the statement but not yet panicking about no signings. With regards to the PR comment alone, I do kind of think Csaba has been talking far too much publically. I do line of hope we sign one of them though we may need the correct formation to get the full benefits.

You could be right. I read it as continue to fight football-wise for the remainder of the game but we're splitting hairs now.

VR's a goat and his ramblings are embarrassing - Does his best to crush our optimism time and time again then says "keep up your unbendable spirit"? What a flap basher. End of thread for me.

Mince

maroonlegions

So if Vlad thinks this team is good enough and does not think we need to bring in so much better quality up front in the striking department then what's the point in having a manager and coaches.:blink:How bendable does he think the fans are and more to the point how bendable does he think this team is before it snaps in all our faces.

HelloSunshine
Earlier yesterday Romanov heaped praise on the Hearts supporters but the Gorgie faithful will be reeling from the news that he isn't set to hand over funds for new faces.

Asked about the Scottish media reports of Laszlo's targets Romanov said: "In these reports I do not see anything except for publicity of those two players.

"Maybe Laszlo decided they needed a PR manager? I am still not convinced we need them. In the New Year I want to see the revival of Scottish football and the death of showbusiness in it.

"As for Hearts, if our team gets five red cards in a game but then continues to fight, for me it makes them true heroes. In this team I can see a great potential.

"I send to all our fans my sincere best wishes for 2010. Please keep up your unbendable spirit."

Part in bold appears to be the key part of the message.

Usual optimism from us in the run up to a transfer window and this time even a few trialist to raise the hopes, but the mad one isn't convinced we need them.

In other words, we are signing nobody - unless he can be convinced otherwise.:hypno:

F****** brilliant

:ahhhhhhh:

So if Vlad thinks this team is good enough and does not think we need to bring in so much better quality up front in the striking department then what's the point in having a manager and coaches.:blink:How bendable does he think the fans are and more to the point how bendable does he think this team is before it snaps in all our faces.

No money for strikers but cash for a "Sporting Director"....:blink:

Well that tells us everything,the man is a complete idiot,do not know what the hell he is doing involved in football.He should put the club up for sale officially.

jamboinglasgow
Exactly i think the only bit that has been addressed to the fans is the last sentence.The rest Vlad has been asked a question and he has given his usual type of answer for the reporter to go and create his own story out of.Even so though none of today's papers have made the story a sensational as the BBC made it last night.

i agree with you

Romanov can go and ****** himself. I dont know about anyone else but he's seriously testing my patience now. How can he possibly think Csaba is doing a PR stunt its obvious to the blindest of the blind that we need strikers.

it used to be that the periodical statements of drivel that were released seemed to have a possible purpose in that they would either deflect attention away from some other issue or perhaps be to pull the wool over the eyes.

it's well past the stage where anyone really believes anything he says now so you would think the drivel machine would have been deemed obsolete... but no.

the drivel just keeps on coming.

assuming he knows full well that nobody takes in anything he says anymore you have to then question the motives for saying anything at all....

just to take the pish most probably.

None of that statement sounds surprising but can we all hud the bus a moment.

Where did this actually come from because I would expect a new year message to be on the official site but there's nothing there yet. Has this been lifted from a newspaper and if so where is the link?

It's got Vlad written all over it but so far there's nothing official about the whole team.

Guest JamboRobbo

Aye, you hide back home never going to a game whilst telling those of us who do bother going to watch that tripe to keep up the spirit.

Nice one Vlad.

**** off you ****.

Assuming he said it of course, but it certainly sounds like the sort of babbling pish he'd come out with.

Seymour M Hersh

VV where did you read this?

Notice how I cunningly avoided the source word.:peek_by_Andrin:

when has it been any different

In my time?

82/83

83/84

85/86

86/87

87/88

89/90

91/92

95/96

96/97

97/98

99/00

02/03

03/04

05/06

However, as a loyal customer, I reserve my right to the odd moan.

Assuming he said it of course, but it certainly sounds like the sort of babbling pish he'd come out with.

Exactly what i'm thinking JR but surely we need some sort of official confirmation.

Guest JamboRobbo
Exactly what i'm thinking JR but surely we need some sort of official confirmation.

Agreed. I've been retiscent to comment so far, just in case he hadn't said anything, but after seeing the above I thought I'd give Vlad a quick bit of stick just in case. :shocked666:

Yes, to me it sounds more like part of an interview than an actual message or statement, as I have not seen this anywhere else.

If it is an interview (or even a message) I would be interested to know the date it took place and who the interview was with, or the message was dictated to.

you must have a minimum of 7 players on the park or the game is abandoned .the mans a t*t.

We had 9 men on the park at full time then two further players and the physio were also sent off so technically he's right.

He's still a fecking throbber though.

john brownlee
Romanov is a complete and utter f@nnybaws.

sticks an' stones will hurt my bones but names will never hurt me na na na nan na na

Bite

mare bites tonight and tomorrow than in a shark infested cape of good hope

sticks an' stones will hurt my bones but names will never hurt me na na na nan na na

Bite

mare bites tonight and tomorrow than in a shark infested cape of good hope

What a strange chap you are.

The Old Tolbooth

That message translated in my mind reads

"Keep paying your season ticket money up front Hearts fans even though I'll give you absolutely feck all in return for it, I enjoy fleecing you all you mugs!"

I really really despise that ****** of a man!

As a Lithuanian myself I can reveal that the owner has been misquoted. What he actually said was,"I can clearly see that we need a striker who knows what a goal looks like and will be digging deep for the manager, whom I think is groovy, to provide him with the necessary funds. We did have one but Nade ate him. I sent 5 christmas cards this year, wibble". Glad to set the record straight.

AlphonseCapone

ATTENTION, ATTENTION! THIS IS A NON-STORY STARTED BY THE MEDIA!

Everyone needs to chill out a bit. All this info is apparently coming from the ****ing BBC for God's sake! NOWHERE has OFFICIAL INFO, all the papers are running with what the BBC have said. The only official comments to note should be that LASZLO has said, "I had a meeting with our owner and it was a positive one and I told him that we needed new blood in the striking department ".

According to the media, a few months ago we were destined for adminstration because we couldn't pay the HMRC!

If this new exclusive from the BBC is true then fair enough but let's at least wait until there is an official source.

Not seen a paper today. I take it they've just lifted these comments from weejie radio and have not had a press release sent to them.

Media reporting on the media, based on a comment made by an exemployee who claims to have seen something in a leaked statement alegedly prepared several days before it's release and before the last home game of the year.

What a load of male cow poo !

At this point in time none of us have any facts. We don't believe what the Red Tops say most of the year, so why should this be any different? Lets just lay down the pitchforks, put out the flaming torches, and stand down the lynch mob till we have something concrete.

Bomber Harris' Best Mate
Media reporting on the media, based on a comment made by an exemployee who claims to have seen something in a leaked statement alegedly prepared several days before it's release and before the last home game of the year.

What a load of male cow poo !

At this point in time none of us have any facts. We don't believe what the Red Tops say most of the year, so why should this be any different? Lets just lay down the pitchforks, put out the flaming torches, and stand down the lynch mob till we have something concrete.

he's still a c0ck

Has anyone actually received a new year's message yet from Vlad? If not I'm doubting if this BBC sh*te is true. They didn't give any quotes. Just seemed to be something to unsettle the team before the game.

I have long since given up trying to work out what any statement coming out of Vlad's mouth means - or doesn't mean.

It is simply a waste of energy.

I will continue to judge him not on words but on actions - and at the moment he has been found guilty!

portobellojambo1

So, is it safe to assume this "statement" has appeared on our website or been received by some in the form of an email, and if so can they reproduce the content on this thread. Or is this, and other reactions, based on something thrown together by the media, who in all other instances the tendency is not to believe, because of the amount of sh*te they produce.

Aye, you hide back home never going to a game whilst telling those of us who do bother going to watch that tripe to keep up the spirit.

Nice one Vlad.

**** off you ****.

Well said mate.

So, is it safe to assume this "statement" has appeared on our website or been received by some in the form of an email, and if so can they reproduce the content on this thread. Or is this, and other reactions, based on something thrown together by the media, who in all other instances the tendency is not to believe, because of the amount of sh*te they produce.

Only in the meeja I'm afraid. Just like Vlad to give them an exclusive as well. :loved:

portobellojambo1
The owner is taking the single fish out of each and every one of us.

In an as yet unseen statement, reported by Charlie Mann, who when employed by Romanov was believed to be a liar by virtually every Hearts fan. But now that he is working for the media if he says something it is to taken as the gospel.

What a strange world some live in.

Archived