Inverness here we come

theschoolend

OK last night was bad. But for all those going to Inverness including me lets get right behind the boys. Not the first time we have been horsed at home by the OF and wont be the last. Come on the JTs ets make some noise. The only way to make a difference is to get behind the boys.

So at Inverness lets show the team what being a Jambo is all about. :)

OK last night was bad. But for all those going to Inverness including me lets get right behind the boys. Not the first time we have been horsed at home by the OF and wont be the last. Come on the JTs ets make some noise. The only way to make a difference is to get behind the boys.

So at Inverness lets show the team what being a Jambo is all about. :)

great call.

do you think our saviour Mr Romanov will be going to Inverness???

Strangely am looking forward to Inverness.

Other than the maddoes trying to kill each other by overtaking on the corners it is a scenic drive. And I will probably stop for a nice bowl of soup in Aviemore.

Then I will watch us try to scrape a 0-0 draw.

Dunk-Section G

Inverness is a good away trip.

Surreal watching a football match with a bridge and motorway on your left, the hills and forest straight ahead, and the sea on your right!

Guest JamboRobbo
Strangely am looking forward to Inverness.

Other than the maddoes trying to kill each other by overtaking on the corners it is a scenic drive. And I will probably stop for a nice bowl of soup in Aviemore.

Then I will watch us try to scrape a 0-0 draw.

The voice of experience. :)

great call.

do you think our saviour Mr Romanov will be going to Inverness???

Who cares! We are and thats what counts. He has lost interest and the possibility of him coming over again this season is probably pretty slim!

Inverness is a good trip. Beer, laughs and see OUR team regardless. That is what it is about.

gutted im going to london and missing another bloody trip to inverness!

im sure all that make it will enjoy a fair few ales over the weekend! anyone staying over?

Archived