Weird Tastes?

swavkav

ave just scranned a packet of toffeepops to be washed down by a nice ice cold bottle of stella.

so its gots me thinking,

any fellow jambos have any weird tastes? (no pregnant women please:smiliz64:)

ave just scranned a packet of toffeepops to be washed down by a nice ice cold bottle of stella.

so its gots me thinking,

any fellow jambos have any weird tastes? (no pregnant women please:smiliz64:)

I'm struggling to find anything weird about toffee pops or Stella.

I'm struggling to find anything weird about toffee pops or Stella.

i forgot to say toffeepops dipped in mayo.

Wife likes ham rolls with silverskin pickled onions on them. I have to admit I find them enjoyable too - with a bit of mature cheddar on too of course!

You know when you open a Raspberry ice lolly packet and the air that comes out, you can kind of taste in the roof of your mouth. It's a fragrant smell and quite sweet.

I keep smelling that in my room, I'm not sure where it's coming from. But it keeps coming up, and nobody understands what I mean.

Tiberius Stinkfinger
You know when you open a Raspberry ice lolly packet and the air that comes out, you can kind of taste in the roof of your mouth. It's a fragrant smell and quite sweet.

I keep smelling that in my room, I'm not sure where it's coming from. But it keeps coming up, and nobody understands what I mean.

Dementia.

You are going to die

e9uk9t.jpg

Hot buttered toast with Tabasco.

More Dave de le Noir on JKB would be well appreciated, an all-time classic poster.

Wife likes ham rolls with silverskin pickled onions on them. I have to admit I find them enjoyable too - with a bit of mature cheddar on too of course!

Nothing strange with that!

I like to buy those huge slabs of smoked salmon, spread a bit of Philli and black pepper on it - then roll it up into a giant cigar and chomp away at it until it's all in my belly.

Man, it's great.

I also enjoy romantic comedies and long walks.

When that happens they say its a visit from a loved one in the afterlife:smiliz21:

Peanut butter and beetroot sandwich.

I once had a cocktail of gin and red wine. Tasted like diesel.

i forgot to say toffeepops dipped in mayo.

Cheese, Marmite and Marmalade on toast - YUM

Salt on buttered bread :2thumbsup:

Weird Weird taste buds....:smiliz23:

:smiliz64:

dip chips(skinny) in hot custard- yum yum yum!

I used to be at school with a girl who did that most lunch times in the canteen totally minging!

Sounds like you could have some damp or mould in your room.

Could be coming from some wet clothes you have taken of and just left on the floor or something more serious like a leak coming into your room.

When that happens they say its a visit from a loved one in the afterlife:smiliz21:

You've been watching to much of that scouse **** on living tv. :laugh:

Archived