Bad Nightmares

flecktimus

My worst nightmare (up until last night) that i can remember, i was having sex with my mother-in-law. Woke up in a real cold sweat and the relief was amazing when i realised it was just a dream.

Last night i had a nightmare to end all nightmares.

The England Football team new world cup song is to the same tune as the Hearts song and is going to be a no 1 sensation.:smiliz23:

Thing is i can?t remember a single word to the English version of the song.

Can any of the wise people of KB explain to me why i should have such a nightmare and have any Kickbackers had any nightmares they would like to share.

My worst nightmare (up until last night) that i can remember, i was having sex with my mother-in-law. Woke up in a real cold sweat and the relief was amazing when i realised it was just a dream.

The England Football team new world cup song is to the same tune as the Hearts song and is going to be a no 1 sensation.:smiliz23:

Can any of the wise people of KB explain to me why i should have such a nightmare and have any Kickbackers had any nightmares they would like to share.

:santa1: Too much detail!

:santa1: Too much detail!

Don't know why but when i reviewed the post, i knew you would pick that part of the post out.:santa1:

Don't know why but when i reviewed the post, i knew you would pick that part of the post out.:santa1:

I know, I'm so predictable. :santa1: Ok, I'll add a couple of nightmares. One I used to have a lot as a kid was that I would wake up, get dressed, eat breakfast, go to school and then something surreal would happen and I would realise that I was actually still asleep. I would then have to wake up again, get dressed...

The other was when I would be in a dream, knew I was in the dream, but couldn't wake up from it. In the end I found that the only way to wake up was to throw myself from a great height in my dream. I eventually refined it by throwing myself head-first down a narrow well (which I had read in a short story somewhere). Wasn't a pleasant way to wake up each morning... :santa1:

The human mind is so bizarre...

AlphonseCapone

GET HER PUMPED

Johanes de Silentio

Is she hot?

So the one with your father in law wasn't worse than that? Weird.

I know, I'm so predictable. :santa1: Ok, I'll add a couple of nightmares. One I used to have a lot as a kid was that I would wake up, get dressed, eat breakfast, go to school and then something surreal would happen and I would realise that I was actually still asleep. I would then have to wake up again, get dressed...

The other was when I would be in a dream, knew I was in the dream, but couldn't wake up from it. In the end I found that the only way to wake up was to throw myself from a great height in my dream. I eventually refined it by throwing myself head-first down a narrow well (which I had read in a short story somewhere). Wasn't a pleasant way to wake up each morning... :santa1:

The human mind is so bizarre...

That's pretty ****ed up, man. You cray-zee.

Incidentally, can you get a good nightmare?

The Mighty Thor

One of the ingredients in Sudafed gives me the most bizarre dreams/nighmares.

I had one where i thought the then missus was attacking me in my sleep and i strangled her with my bare hands. Vivid as anything. I woke up sweating in a panic that i'd done her in.

Maybe it was a premonition as i've been wanting to strangle the now ex-missus since. :santa1:

That's pretty ****ed up, man. You cray-zee.

Incidentally, can you get a good nightmare?

:santa1: Very possibly. Those were in my childhood though - part of the process of my brain growing up and making sense of the world. Now most of my dreams are about Monica Bellucci and a large tub of melted white chocolate.

maroonlegions

One in particular, i dreamt i was playing for Hearts and i had a shot on goal and just remember the ball beating the keeper but then i would wake up and did not know if i had scored or not.:smiliz23: Fecking nightmare not knowing if the ball had hit the back off the net and it was against the Hobos too.:smiliz21:

Archived