Tony Mowbray

Craigieboy

MOD EDIT

"Mcgeady & Mcginn being fouled, oh the injustice, protection, protection. Fouling, fouling! Its not what the fans want to see."

**** off!

Geoff Kilpatrick

Still slavering the same sh*te that he did at Fester Road.

Simian features is being found out.

Its not what the fans want to see."

He's right. His team clearly isn't what TGFITW want to see. Hence them apparently boycotting. :santa4:

I genuinely used to rate this guy - but boy oh boy was I wrong. His teams have the collective will of purest blancmange; and he himself is so full of flannel and bull****, he should give up management and stand for election to Westminster. The man's an embarrassment.

He's right. His team clearly isn't what TGFITW want to see. Hence them apparently boycotting. :santa4:

I genuinely used to rate this guy - but boy oh boy was I wrong. His teams have the collective will of purest blancmange; and he himself is so full of flannel and bull****, he should give up management and stand for election to Westminster. The man's an embarrassment.

Unlike the hobos, TGFITW aren't willing to 'talk him up' in that state of delusional fantasy.

It's a wee bit different through there Tony.

Tit.

:10900:

Classic Shaun !!

MOD EDIT

"Mcgeady & Mcginn being fouled, oh the injustice, protection, protection. Fouling, fouling! Its not what the fans want to see."

**** off!

It might not be what his fans want to see but its exactly what this fan wants to see.Does this bawbag use the same excuses every time his ****ty teams get beat.Also im pretty sure as a rugged defender that he kicked a fair few flair players during his playing career.

MOD EDIT

**** off!

I Dont even think the smeltic fans pay any attention to monkey heids rants anymore, no one else pays him the slightest attention, the mans coat is on a very shakey peg.

Lets face it would you give monkey heid money to buy players in the Jan Window ?

It might not be what his fans want to see but its exactly what this fan wants to see.Does this bawbag use the same excuses every time his ****ty teams get beat.Also im pretty sure as a rugged defender that he kicked a fair few flair players during his playing career.

Im with you there. I think I would buy one of those many season tickets that are not getting used just now at the smelltic park if I knew id get the chance week in, week out to see those two whining biatches halfed more often.

Can't really understand why. What has he done in the game to warrant being rated at any level? His record in Lochend was a joy to every Jambo - a couple of four nils and a four one (when it could have been 8) in one season. Then off to WBA where he took an established team to the EPL - then straight back down again, using the same old flair lines that the Hobos loved, as an excuse. I was delighted to see him take up Timothy's reins and he is continuing his record of mediocrity through there. When he was appointed, it was like the GFITW had swallowed the hype as well.

The biggest disappointment is that we are so poor this year that we can't take advantage of the situation. He won't be around Kerrydale St for much longer.

Can't really understand why. What has he done in the game to warrant being rated at any level? His record in Lochend was a joy to every Jambo - a couple of four nils and a four one (when it could have been 8) in one season. Then off to WBA where he took an established team to the EPL - then straight back down again, using the same old flair lines that the Hobos loved, as an excuse. I was delighted to see him take up Timothy's reins and he is continuing his record of mediocrity through there. When he was appointed, it was like the GFITW had swallowed the hype as well.

The biggest disappointment is that we are so poor this year that we can't take advantage of the situation. He won't be around Kerrydale St for much longer.

Spot on,sir,and for the record Mark McGhee is under the same delusion.

A pair of chancers!

Archived