What did Santa bring you?

hughesie27

Chanel parfum

Hibs calendar (the baisturd!!!!!!!)already in bin.

Sweeties, yum yum

Lots of lovely money to spend next time home!!!

Look on the bright side, at least YOU know where the local idiot is when the village phone up asking for it to be sent back. :10900:

Don't know if anybody on here took this advice, but the queues at Richer Sounds surprised me. Don't think much of their sale goods will be left today but I can confirm that I have said Blu-Ray player and I am very pleased with it. :)

Santa is a top lad!

Don't know if anybody on here took this advice, but the queues at Richer Sounds surprised me. Don't think much of their sale goods will be left today but I can confirm that I have said Blu-Ray player and I am very pleased with it. :)

Santa is a top lad!

You've done well then I reckon! Richer Sounds are famous for their erratic stock and I fully expected them to only have 1 of these per store as a loss leader.

Wasn't really bothered about Blu Ray since DVDs are so cheap now I kinda feel I'm missing out with the rest of my home cinema thing going on in my living room. If I'd known there was a chance of getting one of these I might have joined the queue..

You've done well then I reckon! Richer Sounds are famous for their erratic stock and I fully expected them to only have 1 of these per store as a loss leader.

Wasn't really bothered about Blu Ray since DVDs are so cheap now I kinda feel I'm missing out with the rest of my home cinema thing going on in my living room. If I'd known there was a chance of getting one of these I might have joined the queue..

There were three deals on that very Blu-Ray player dude.

First the standard player for ?80 then the same player but multi-region (unlocked to play American DVD's) for ?100 and and the multi-region player with Terminator Salvation, Slumdog Millionaire and Angels & Demons for ?120. When I spoke to the manager he told me that they were sent 20 of the ?80, 10 of the ?100 and 10 of the ?120. I opted for option three as I have American DVD's and felt that those three for ?20 was a good deal. As I was standing in the queue (for those that know the area, the queue was up to the lane that takes you down to the Cowgate) I was watching for the boxes that purchasers were taking home and was starting to worry as a few of the Sony boxes went past me. Was well chuffed when I got the one I was after. :)

I got a few tops including a nice fred Perry with the yellow collar.

Got a book about the fanmous.Newspaper cuttings from 1920 up until last season.

Got a optic for my drink.Got a litre bottle of Bombay sapphire.

Voucher for game.

Quite a good one this year actually.

160 gb ipod

?50 next vouchers

?30 HMV vouchers

?20 amazon vouchers (bought inglourous basterds and district 9 on dvd)

hearts water bottle

hearts calendar

a ipod alarm clock type dealio. looks snazzy

7 pounds dvd (great film)

socks and pants

a bottle of vodka

some chocolates

a set of juggling balls that look like boobs (hilarious)

geek top trumps (think my friends are trying to tell me something)

inflatable boxing (good fun)

all in all, a good haul.

Brian Whittaker's Tache

I got...

A bottle of Tokaji

A bottle of Eiswein

A pukka knife sharpener

Some fancy olive oils

Steve Earle biography, Hardcore Troubadour

Top Gear model kit (charity shop job)

Mock the Week book

History of Scotland book by that long haired geezer of the telly

Selection box

Creme Brulee set with the wee blowtorch

Membership to the Cameo

I did alright...

There were three deals on that very Blu-Ray player dude.

First the standard player for ?80 then the same player but multi-region (unlocked to play American DVD's) for ?100 and and the multi-region player with Terminator Salvation, Slumdog Millionaire and Angels & Demons for ?120. When I spoke to the manager he told me that they were sent 20 of the ?80, 10 of the ?100 and 10 of the ?120. I opted for option three as I have American DVD's and felt that those three for ?20 was a good deal. As I was standing in the queue (for those that know the area, the queue was up to the lane that takes you down to the Cowgate) I was watching for the boxes that purchasers were taking home and was starting to worry as a few of the Sony boxes went past me. Was well chuffed when I got the one I was after. :)

Ach baws. Never mind, I'm reasonably happy with my upscaling DVD player for now, it saves me shelling out a fortune on Blu Ray discs aswell!

Incidentally, any DVD player can be made multi region simply by keying in a code - that's what I did with my one and saved a tenner! Not that you wanted to be told that..

But glad to hear you're happy with it! :santa4:

Jambo-Pipers-babe

Santa was good to me this year, Laptop broke 2 weeks before xmas so better half got me a netbook! also got usual PJs, bath stuff and a D&G bracelet from the parentals!

All in all, a damn good haul!

Chocolate, life of brian t-shirt, monty python dvd , the lawyers cut , black 501's , leather chuck taylor converse, thorntons toffee & more chocolate. Life does not get better.

It did I also got a black Zippo from the good lady's Mum & Dad

Ach baws. Never mind, I'm reasonably happy with my upscaling DVD player for now, it saves me shelling out a fortune on Blu Ray discs aswell!

Incidentally, any DVD player can be made multi region simply by keying in a code - that's what I did with my one and saved a tenner! Not that you wanted to be told that..

But glad to hear you're happy with it! :santa4:

That is cool bud, it is a reasonable happiness that you will maintain until you breach the DVD/Blu-Ray boundary. It's cool mate, don't fight it. :)

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Got a few thngs from the missus:-

The Complete Sopranos DVD Box Set

Diesel Jeans

Lacoste Polo shirt

Diesel t-shirt

Diesel top

Michael McIntyre Live at Wembley

Armani Code box set

Da Vinci Code / Angel and Demons DVDs

A divorce!

Den Watts is a **** Hen, you'll survive!! :santa1:

I got,

Fred Perry Shirt,

One True Saxon T-Shirt (Xtra Large my erse!!)

The History of Heart of Midlothian Football Club from 1920,

5 DIFFERENT Aftershaves,

Peter Kay Book,

Beer Glass and Beers, Btl of Vodka (Smirnoff), Bottle of Polish Vodka (It comes in a Parka with Fur Hood!! :drunk:

Shirt, Tie, Socks,Slippers

New Transformers Blueray DVD,

Shaver,

Liquorice Allsorts and other Sweets, Usual Crap...

Also bought myself a New 42" HD TV, Blueray Player and Sky+ HD...**** Santa, I knew he wouldn't get me them!! :santa5:

Santa left me a late present.... a ticket to sundays derby :D

(I think I have the best step dad in the whole wide world :P)

A lovely red coat which i picked myself. Now he said in a joke I look like a chelsea pensioner :santa5:

Are you sure he was joking ? :whistling:

All I got was a hangover. :nah:

aitcheeayartees

I got a Bose docking station from my girlfriend....... Pity my ipod is falling to bits and covered in paint splatters from taking it in to work.

Its a bit like sticking an auld scabby caravan on to the back o a Rolls royce!

Archived