What did Santa bring you?

hughesie27

Nice thread for us to compare gifts. I would start but I am yet to open a single present. Waiting for the rest of the family to come round.

I got from my darling son the ministry of sound electronic 80s cd, wii fit plus and a book :santa4:

He is playing DJ hero which santa brought him :santa1:

Carl Weathers

Andre Agassi's book, an electric toothbrush, money, sweeties, 24 dvd, scarf and slippers.

Probably get money from the other folk which I'll invest in new togs.

Have a great Crimbo everyone!

Chocolate, life of brian t-shirt, monty python dvd , the lawyers cut , black 501's , leather chuck taylor converse, thorntons toffee & more chocolate. Life does not get better.

Santa must think I am an alcoholic, 2 bottles of Malt, 1 port, 1 Uncle Jack and numerous bottles of wine.:smiliz64:

What happened to good old socks and handkerchief's?

thehibsareintheirbeds
Santa must think I am an alcoholic, 2 bottles of Malt, 1 port, 1 Uncle Jack and numerous bottles of wine.:smiliz64:

More than happy to swap my new socks for that mighty haul deek!

I got from my darling son the ministry of sound electronic 80s cd, wii fit plus and a book :santa4:

Mrs McFrench got that too and is playing in the background as I type

Got FM2010, vouchers for a tattoo to go with last years unused one, various clothes sweets and smelly stuff, still waiting to see what I got from Marty as he's on call for all of Xmas the poor bugger :smiliz23:

Merry Crimbo folks

Everybody loves Baz

Wife paid for my tattoo, Frankie Boyle tickets for Oct 2010 at the festival Theatre, Couple of Lacoste polos, Ralph Lauren Beanie hat ??

Calvin Klein Boxers, Bvalgari Blue smellies, :santa1:

Hugo boss aftershave, new watch, selection box, socks, pants, scarf, couple of dvd's, bottle of havana club, broons book and the bird is paying for my tattoo on monday!

Assasins Creed II for PS3

Jeans, T-Shirt, Hoodie, Boxers, Socks

Shower Gel and all the p*sh that goes with it.

:santa1:

The new Call of Duty game for the Xbox 360. Yuusss! :)

The usual chocolates, Hearts calender, Jack Daniels and ????.

[ATTACH]3292[/ATTACH]

Me to, and i have to say the performance is monumental :santa1:

:punk:

Agreed. Problem is, I won't get to give them a good run out until Tuesday! Must keep the old iPod ones for wearing on a Friday as I will not chance losing/ruining these whilst ending up getting reekin'. ;)

Nice top and a pair of shoes, usual shower stuff, but the Aqua Teen Hunger Force DVD, Seasons 1-4 takes the prize.

Happy, happy guy.

More than happy to swap my new socks for that mighty haul deek!

Deek, i'll trump THAITB and throw in boxers as well.......:santa1:

Miller Jambo 60

Thats cool yvonne luv that music, have you moved that snow drift yet:smiliz21:

CavySlaveJambo

Guinea Pig Calender, cuttlery drainer, some grow you own mushrooms my mum kidnapped, A cheque

My others are in Portsmouth, in the hands of Royal Mail. Or in my dads case he is waiting to hear what I want.

The new Call of Duty game for the Xbox 360. Yuusss! :)

Just let your friends & family know that you will see them in a couple of years. :smiliz64:

Already received my main one earlier this month when I was treated with tickets for Paul McCartney in Hamburg, the usual today, socks, pants a couple of dvd's and a book on Tommy Cooper.

chester copperpot

A box of quality street (gone).

A pair of Hugo Boss jeans, a top from Slaters which is ****ing huge on me, and a Coffee Maker, which is magic.

No alcohol this year for the first time ever.

Money, a pot for making frothy hot chocolates, the usual shower gel efforts and a bottle of HP Sauce :)

Highland Park, or the actual sauce?

Either way, good call.

A lovely red coat which i picked myself. Now he said in a joke I look like a chelsea pensioner :santa5:

Magners fridge + magners (yet to be turned on/none drank), Aftershave samplers (nose blocked so can't smell them), a jumper, chocs, hairdryer (i need my hair to be dry before i go out or it goes like veryfluffybunny1.th.jpg

Pretty happy with all that tbh. Only reason the magners and the chocs haven't been touched is because i was riduculously sick last night, Christmas dinner was ace though, but there wasn't enough of it.

A giant toblerone, Chocolate orange, the usual socks, a cardigan, one cd, two dvd's, bottle of famous Grouse, two bottles of beer, two cans of lager and last but not least Hearts memories 2010 calander.

:santa1:

The usual selection of boxers and socks and a few quid from the 'rents to waste at the Sales.

But top prezzie this year is a helicopter thrill flight from an Auntie. Not to be confused with one of those namby pamby sightseeing things - voucher describes it as an "exhilarating 20 minute adrenalin rush where your pilot will take the aircraft to its limits to demonstrate just how incredible these machines are". I'm absolutely made up, and anyone that knows me will get it.

The better half and I (mostly I) decided to treat ourselves to a new 42" plasma for Christmas. It's the absolute dugs baws! In addition:

Bottle of Bowmore Legend and Bruichladdich 1994 - both beautiful malts

Hugo by Hugo Boss smelly - stuff I wear to work

Rocky and Rambo boxsets

Them Crooked Vultures album - awesome, saw them live the other week.

Teach yourself Italian DVD/book - been meaning to get round to this for a while

?20 Fopp vouchers - I shall go mental in there tomorrow

and some cash, intended for Fifa10 and maybe new trainers or shoes.

Pretty good haul I reckon. I also came home with a plateful of leftovers for tomorrow's lunch, ta mum! :santa1:

Highland Park, or the actual sauce?

Either way, good call.

The actual HP sauce, a very good gift actually considering we had finished our last bottle last night. Maybe it was just meant to be.

DJ Hero

COD - Modern Warfare 2

Left for Dead 2

Hearts calendar

Money

iPhone portable charger

Diesel eau de toilette

River Island voucher

Dan Brown book - Lost Symbol

Loads of socks!

Playboy boxers

Ben Sherman belt

Chocolate - lots of

xBox360 Live 12 month membership

A tour of Old Trafford for 2

Sony headphones

The Hangover DVD

A pretty good year actually, special mention to my very generous g/f.

The man flu by the looks of things.

i feel horrendous :santa5:

Ruins my plans for rest of day.

This year and last I have had the flu/cold/lurgy, never managed my Xmas dinner and never sniffed any booze. Going right off Xmas! My son has turned the house into a ben10 convention!

PresidentRomanov
Already received my main one earlier this month when I was treated with tickets for Paul McCartney in Hamburg, the usual today, socks, pants a couple of dvd's and a book on Tommy Cooper.

You'd have been easier just getting tickets for the X Factor final in London :smiliz64:

Got the usual money, clothes, couple of Dvd's...

My "Big 2" from my parents this year were a framed Scotland '77 top with original ticket stub and programme, and a framed Hearts top signed by Robbo and Mackay. Both very welcome additions to my ever growing football collection.

Cheers Santa! :D

This year and last I have had the flu/cold/lurgy, never managed my Xmas dinner and never sniffed any booze. Going right off Xmas! My son has turned the house into a ben10 convention!

I spent an absolute fortune on Ben 10 stuff for the little un! Got him a costume, season 1 on dvd, the watch thing, a poster, the annual...

He's only 3, I don't think he even understands whats going on with it, but he seems to absolutely love it!

Lucky break - paul nicolls autobiography

Riding the storm - timmy murphy autobiography

Better than sex - Mick fitz autobiography

A to Z of the grand national

the broons

Band of brothers on blu ray

terminator salvation

A keyring with digital photos of my kids on it

optical trakball for my lappy

boxers

socks

slippers

selection boxs

Mrs McFrench got that too and is playing in the background as I type

Got FM2010, vouchers for a tattoo to go with last years unused one, various clothes sweets and smelly stuff, still waiting to see what I got from Marty as he's on call for all of Xmas the poor bugger :smiliz23:

Merry Crimbo folks

Update after receiving Marty's gifts -

Cliff Richard Diary :smiliz23:

Reindeer Sh*t :santa5:

Guinea Pig Calendar for Mrs McFrench :santa2:

Ho Ho feckin Ho

I spent an absolute fortune on Ben 10 stuff for the little un! Got him a costume, season 1 on dvd, the watch thing, a poster, the annual...

He's only 3, I don't think he even understands whats going on with it, but he seems to absolutely love it!

Ha, na bairn is only 3 too. He put on the watch thing and wanted to know why he didn't turn into an alien. I had not anticipated that question, he was gutted that he couldn't change into the aliens, luckily has nana got him one of the costumes.

winston churchill

i got the usual from my two.

beer & evening news hearts calender.

i've already tippexed out may:double ****:.

Archived