djh83

I saw it last night and its ok ! I felt it was too long and the actor in the main lead is not exactly full of charisma. I really enjoyed the last 15 minutes but rest took ages to get going. As for 3D i thought the bits they showed before the film started were better than whats in the film? The film has an eco message behind it YAWN ! I would say its a film you would watch once but not again. I think it was about 2 and a half hours long hardly a patch on lord of the rings but whatever floats yer boat id give it 3 stars.

Marmeladent?rtchen

Its ok,, but I'm not into Sci-fi film's or a big movie watcher.

Some of the 3D affects as they are running around gave me vertigo which was pretty cool.

For me it was to long and I got board. My other mates loved it.

I saw it last night and its ok ! I felt it was too long and the actor in the main lead is not exactly full of charisma. I really enjoyed the last 15 minutes but rest took ages to get going. As for 3D i thought the bits they showed before the film started were better than whats in the film? The film has an eco message behind it YAWN ! I would say its a film you would watch once but not again. I think it was about 2 and a half hours long hardly a patch on lord of the rings but whatever floats yer boat id give it 3 stars.

Sums it up for me nicely could have watched it without the 3D too think it would have been just as good but way too long.

Echo the sentiments already here. Visually stunning, and the 3D effect is cool in places. The actual film itself is enjoyable without being brilliant, but yes...probably 30mins longer than it needs to be.

I'd never seen a film in 3d before so it was good for that, and the effects were stunning but as a film I felt it was far too long (2 and a half hours) and the story wasn't up to much.

Archived