I need a CHRISTMAS MIRACLE, Kickback!

Acey

portobellojambo1
What can I get my ma? Not got a clue.

I don't have to bother with thinking now, give mine is no longer with us. However, when she was around I made sure she got something special, and my planning for Christmas shopping involved all the fine details, like shop location, bus stop locations etc I often finished Christmas shopping for the whole family well within an hour, even if left to Christmas Eve to do it.

I'm not sure why everyone is even bothering responding in all honesty, given that the OP asking has indicated he cannot even be bothered getting of his erse and going out. In such circumstances said person deserves all the sh*t that come his way

Can't agree with that. Don't get me wrong, it was funny - but this is a thread about someone's Mum FFS! I'm not surprised it was pulled.

If your the type of person to get offended by that then surely the joke wouldve went over your head anyway.

I hate how easily offended people get.

With a thread like this surely its to be expected.

I don't have to bother with thinking now, give mine is no longer with us. However, when she was around I made sure she got something special, and my planning for Christmas shopping involved all the fine details, like shop location, bus stop locations etc I often finished Christmas shopping for the whole family well within an hour, even if left to Christmas Eve to do it.

I'm not sure why everyone is even bothering responding in all honesty, given that the OP asking has indicated he cannot even be bothered getting of his erse and going out. In such circumstances said person deserves all the sh*t that come his way

:smiliz23: Harsh...but true.

Bomber Harris' Best Mate

valid shout

If your the type of person to get offended by that then surely the joke wouldve went over your head anyway.

I hate how easily offended people get.

With a thread like this surely its to be expected.

To a degree, yes. But on the contrary: the joke certainly didn't go over my head, and are you seriously telling me someone could make that joke to you about your mother and you'd think it was hilarious? All credit to you if so; many others would think it had completely crossed the line though.

Of course I'm going to get her something tomorrow - am at work up town anyway, so will just go in a bit early and get something.

HTH.

To a degree, yes. But on the contrary: the joke certainly didn't go over my head, and are you seriously telling me someone could make that joke to you about your mother and you'd think it was hilarious? All credit to you if so; many others would think it had completely crossed the line though.

I think one should really forget any expectation of seriousness or respect (without getting too personal) upon logging into kickback.

Not for moral reasons, becuase that's how it works.

I think one should really forget any expectation of seriousness or respect (without getting too personal) upon logging into kickback.

Not for moral reasons, becuase that's how it works.

I agree up to a point; but not completely. The mods don't appear to either. Which as a family board (well, sort of!), is as it should be IMO.

I agree up to a point; but not completely. The mods don't appear to either. Which as a family board (well, sort of!), is as it should be IMO.

Going by the rules of kickback, maybe 25% of posts should be scrubbed.

@@@@@ seems to promote violence, but is never deleted.

:double ****: "double ****" is not quite family entertainment either.

"Who would you punch for two days and not get bored?" or whatever it was.

Etc.

oh for gawwwd sake. this is kickback... the OP has offered up his maw as the subject matter of this thread... anything goes.

acey's mum is fair game. fair game.

oh for gawwwd sake. this is kickback... the OP has offered up his maw as the subject matter of this thread... anything goes.

acey's mum is fair game. fair game.

Exactly. Get her trainers.

Exactly. Get her trainers.

Never met her but I'll take your word on it

you can almost sense the giant seeth from acey at his beloved mother being discussed in such terms but he knows as well as anyone that he offered up his mum to kickback in the first place so he can't protest.

I P Knightley

I'm facing the prospect of having to tell my mum that her eldest son has not got her anything for Christmas, which - as I'm sure we can all agree - is a disowning waiting to happen.

The fact that after having you, she felt the need to produce more offspring should tell you that, even at an early age, she wasn't entirely satisfied with you.

She's made it absolutely clear that you're not her favourite.

By failing to get her a Christmas present, you're simply letting her know that this information has not gone unnoticed.

Chaka Demus & pliers

Option 1) Get her a date at Karma with D&C - he knows how to treat a lady

Option 2) Get Kearney to sing and dance for her - cowboy style

Option 3) Get her nowt - then tell her what options 1&2 were and she will be most grateful

Archived