I need a CHRISTMAS MIRACLE, Kickback!

Acey

Nightmare, guys. I got a letter a few days ago from a website that I'd ordered my mum's Xmas present from (earrings, before the filthy jokes start flying). Thinking it was just an order confirmation, I didn't read it.

I've just read it now, and it says that they've run out of stock, and therefore won't be delivering the item!

I'm facing the prospect of having to tell my mum that her eldest son has not got her anything for Christmas, which - as I'm sure we can all agree - is a disowning waiting to happen.

Any real/funny suggestions?

NB: I will not be getting anyone/anything pumped, so you can keep your awful chat to yourselves.

chester copperpot
I absolutely refuse to go out Christmas shopping on the 23rd and 24th of December. Didi it once; never again.

I'd rather face going out shopping than have to tell my mum that I didn't have anything for her christmas.

I thought that would be obvious, especially for such an intelligent chap like yourself.

I'd rather face going out shopping than have to tell my mum that I didn't have anything for her christmas.

I thought that would be obvious, especially for such an intelligent chap like yourself.

I agree. The alternatives involve DIY - or maybe a signed photo. :santa1:

I absolutely refuse to go out Christmas shopping on the 23rd and 24th of December. Didi it once; never again.

Why not? Aslong as you know what your getting then go 1st thing (if you can). You were gonna get her ear rings so you already know what your getting, just find nearest place to get them. You'll b in & out shop in no time! :santa1:

Nightmare, guys. I got a letter a few days ago from a website that I'd ordered my mum's Xmas present from (earrings, before the filthy jokes start flying). Thinking it was just an order confirmation, I didn't read it.

I've just read it now, and it says that they've run out of stock, and therefore won't be delivering the item!

I'm facing the prospect of having to tell my mum that her eldest son has not got her anything for Christmas, which - as I'm sure we can all agree - is a disowning waiting to happen.

NB: I will not be getting anyone/anything pumped, so you can keep your awful chat to yourselves.

:dramaqueen:

Buy and reserve something from argos so that all you need to do is turn up and collect it.If you cant be bothered to go and buy your mum a christmas prezzie you deserve to suffer the consequences.:(

Seriously, I started my Xmas shopping yesterday and if I dont get snowed in today will be finished by this afternoon

Nothing to get stressed about

I will be starting my xmas shopping at 9 today and hopefully be in the pub by 1pm. I can handle 4hours of sheer hell.

Johanes de Silentio

I did ALL of my shopping for about 15 people in an hour last night - get to Fopp!

acey in 'i would rather selfishly avoid getting off my ass than avoid seeing my broken hearted mother's face when no christmas present appears' shockeroonie.

you are the worst son on kickback.

suggestion - buy your mum a loving puppy dog.

She might not be awfy keen on you anyway? Get up town now before the buses are on and shops will be empty, oh, and avoid Argos if still going for Jewellery....

gg

Sterling Archer

I presume you live in Edinburgh? There's a selection of nice restaurants. Why not buy her a voucher for a nice restaurant so that she can get out of the house and away from your lazy, ungrateful ass.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Get her pumps! You know, trainers?

:rofl:

GREAT STUFF

Acey, one call to the MONEY TREE will sort you out. Create an online gambling account for her and supply her with loads of SHREE MUMMY tips.

If you cannae be ersed getting your lazy backside out to buy her something, why come on here greeting about it and seeking advice.

Get off your erk and go buy her something.

:smiliz23:

Creepy Lurker

Make her a cake. She'll like that.

She'll think that her firstborn is a tad on the 'fruity' side, but she'll still appreciate the effort.

Its not going to be that busy with the weather.....or is there some other reason for you're fear of shopping on these 2 days?

Some haunted moment in your childhood that has stopped you from venturing to the shops? :smiliz23:

Can't you send your manservant?

Seriously Acey...get oot the door, get it bought, get hame. 1 hour tops. It's all in the planning...

Boaby Prentice

Not starting shopping till after work tomorrow, so what's the rush?

I suppose it?s all budget related.

Internet will still afford you time to shop.

Interflora before 4pm will allow a delivery of flowers on Christmas day.

Sponsor an animal at the Zoo (not sure if they send you the certificate electronically)

Make a donation to charity on her behalf, they do send a certificate on reply.

Shopping is still an option as the 24th is usually quiet (in the afternoon).

A Christmas or other hamper from Marks or Jenners.

Vouchers for her favourite shop or restaurant.

Unfortunately Jewellery are the shops that are usually busy on Christmas Eve.

What can I get my ma? Not got a clue.

What does she like? TV shows? Games? Books? Films? Cookery? Animals? Music?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
What does she like? TV shows? Games? Books? Films? Cookery? Animals? Music?

Various things ... I just want someone to give me an idea! I've got a few hours before I hit the boozer so need to come up with something quickly.

What are you wanting from Santa, Shaunyboy?

I've got to say, guys, I'm disappointed at the lack of funny replies. Of course I'm going to get her something tomorrow - am at work up town anyway, so will just go in a bit early and get something.

Poor show, most of you. :(

Various things ... I just want someone to give me an idea! I've got a few hours before I hit the boozer so need to come up with something quickly.

What are you wanting from Santa, Shaunyboy?

Hmph. Nothing. I haven't had anything from Santa for years. It's cool though: I grew out of it years back now, and am quite looking forward to Christmas. :)

One idea you might keep in mind for a future present for your Mum or any grandparent is this: there are these electronic gadgets you can get now which play slide shows of all the photos of you and any siblings you might wish to include. My gran's always pestering us for photos: someone bought her one of these contraptions, and she loved it. Might be the kind of gift which suits someone older than your Mum though.

Bomber Harris' Best Mate
set her up on a blind date with mrs acey.

can't beat a nice bit of lesbian milf action after xmas lunch

can't beat a nice bit of lesbian milf action after xmas lunch

i would say so. deep down i think acey and barlow know it makes sense.

Bomber Harris' Best Mate
i would say so. deep down i think acey and barlow know it makes sense.

as they would say - nae good without the pictures

The most popular last minute shopping gift for mum/wife/girlfriend has to be ...........................................................................................

GeorgeForemanGrill001.jpg

if they are sold out then try one of these.........................................

iron.jpg

You are most welcome.

I suspected it had opened the flood gates and I missed it.

Poor show.

Can't agree with that. Don't get me wrong, it was funny - but this is a thread about someone's Mum FFS! I'm not surprised it was pulled.

Archived