Places To Go Out At Night On Xmas Day?

Guest juvehearts

Guest juvehearts
You should be spending Christmas night with the family, not clunge hunting wee hoors in town. IMO of course.

your opnion is total bollox.

im going with the gf, mum, sister, bro in law, his gf, my best mate, and a few other friends.

never been oot up town on xmas day, asking where's the beat place to go for the craic.

but seeing how you dont have a clue best sitting this one out son.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I went to Scrubbers one year on Xmas day. **** knows what I was thinking but that was deffo open.

:rofl:

"sit this one out son"

You should have said you were going out with the boyfriend, mum, dad etc then, otherwise I will assume your a lad looking for some poon

Csaba's Broon Shoes

The Church , the Hamilton Accies for a pint of milk , go out for a walk , go a cycle , go sledging down the Pentlands , most pubs are shut on Christmas day and quite rightly so , everybody should be entitled to this day off .

Guest juvehearts
:rofl:

"sit this one out son"

You should have said you were going out with the boyfriend, mum, dad etc then, otherwise I will assume your a lad looking for some poon

fancy translating this for an auld funt?

only asked where to go, you clearly dinnae have a clue.

why get envloved in something that you know nothing aboot?

fancy translating this for an auld funt?

only asked where to go, you clearly dinnae have a clue.

why get envloved in something that you know nothing aboot?

LOL. I know everything.

I had no idea you were so highly strung and thought you would understand that I was not being serious.

You never stated in your opening post who you were going with, had I known you were looking for information on places to go with the family there would be no mention of clunge-hunting.

Anyway the thread had no posts so I thought you would welcome some chitter chatter.

The Church , the Hamilton Accies for a pint of milk , go out for a walk , go a cycle , go sledging down the Pentlands , most pubs are shut on Christmas day and quite rightly so , everybody should be entitled to this day off .

Contradictory post IMO. "everyone should be entitled to the day off" - except the people who will provide you with your pint of milk.

Archived