What Can Be Done ?

coach

Top scored, sold, ?600,00, with add ons, at a critical part of the season.

did we NEED to sell him now for that amount ?

does this tell us financially, we are fruked ?

we have one of the richest men you could meet in charge.

yet we sell our top scorer, for ?600,000 now

Everyone that leaves this club, slates it, yet, on here, we say "sour grapes"

i think its time for the fans to take this club back.

now im NOT a hearts fan, never have been. (im a saturday football manager myself, and played saturdays, so i have never been in the position to support)

the line has been drawn here.

add this player being sold to the HUGE lists of the past, and we have a man in charge of this club that is killing it slowly.

he needs removed, and he needs removed NOW.

i cant relate to hearts as a club any more.

i WILL get slated for this, i know.

but something has to be done.

we dont have to sit back and take this you know........ :(

the club tho, means a hell of a lot to me.

Top scored, sold, ?600,00, with add ons, at a critical part of the season.

did we NEED to sell him now for that amount ?

does this tell us financially, we are fruked ?

we have one of the richest men you could meet in charge.

yet we sell our top scorer, for ?600,000 now

Everyone that leaves this club, slates it, yet, on here, we say "sour grapes"

i think its time for the fans to take this club back.

now im NOT a hearts fan, never have been. (im a saturday football manager myself, and played saturdays, so i have never been in the position to support)

the line has been drawn here.

add this player being sold to the HUGE lists of the past, and we have a man in charge of this club that is killing it slowly.

he needs removed, and he needs removed NOW.

i cant relate to hearts as a club any more.

i WILL get slated for this, i know.

but something has to be done.

we dont have to sit back and take this you know........ :(

the club tho, means a hell of a lot to me.

Means a lot to many people including me but the sad fact is we can't do anything mate.Were f ucked Romanov isn't intrested anymore.

Have to agree with you mate. Have never felt as dejected as I did tonight. Although,f I am being honest, I thng I feel more dejected about the fact that as I sat and watched tonight's game, I honestly didn't care about what was going on, on the pitch.

I think that it has now got to a stage where it doesn't really matter about individual results.

When has anyone been to a match against either of the old firm where there has been no songs sang by the Hearts fans - bar a couple of anti-glasweigian songs.

The feeling of apathy amonst the fans has reached an all time low.

If it were up to me, I would propose that at the next Hearts home game, all fans turn up as normal, but instead of going in to the ground, we all stay outside and have the most tremendous sing song since season 06-o7. NO ANTI ROMANOV STUFF - JUST PRO HEARTS SONGS - after all THIS IS OUR CLUB, NOT HIS.

Then at half time, we could all go in to the stadium for the second half.

Have to agree with you mate. Have never felt as dejected as I did tonight. Although,f I am being honest, I thng I feel more dejected about the fact that as I sat and watched tonight's game, I honestly didn't care about what was going on, on the pitch.

I think that it has now got to a stage where it doesn't really matter about individual results.

When has anyone been to a match against either of the old firm where there has been no songs sang by the Hearts fans - bar a couple of anti-glasweigian songs.

The feeling of apathy amonst the fans has reached an all time low.

If it were up to me, I would propose that at the next Hearts home game, all fans turn up as normal, but instead of going in to the ground, we all stay outside and have the most tremendous sing song since season 06-o7. NO ANTI ROMANOV STUFF - JUST PRO HEARTS SONGS - after all THIS IS OUR CLUB, NOT HIS.

Then at half time, we could all go in to the stadium for the second half.

Not a bad idea but what if were 3-0 down at half time!!!!!

Think we are at the stage where the score doesn't matter. But it would hopefully show that the fans still hold the real power.

It's an abusive relationship and time for divorce, citing irretrievable breakdown,

It's way way beyond the point of kiss and make up and VR is the errant partner who swears he'll never do it again ... only to do it again and again and again...

Archived