Time to start a Breakaway Club?

My Nickname's Neil

My Nickname's Neil

Maybe we should all start our very own Breakaway Club, similar to Wimbledon and Man United!

We could call ourselves FC Hearts or AFC Hearts or whatever and play our home games at Murrayfield!

Seriously, something has to be done. Not sure what, but i will not be happy until the Romanovs are gone. I dont even want them to change their ways (if that's even possible), i just want them gone.

Maybe we should all start our very own Breakaway Club, similar to Wimbledon and Man United!

We could call ourselves FC Hearts or AFC Hearts or whatever and play our home games at Murrayfield!

Seriously, something has to be done. Not sure what, but i will not be happy until the Romanovs are gone. I dont even want them to change their ways (if that's even possible), i just want them gone.

Like that will happen!!!

My Nickname's Neil
No.

It wasnt a serious suggestion, i could never do that to my Hearts, but something has to be done, please tell me what and i'll do it... anything, just tell me!!! anythingggg!!!

It wasnt a serious suggestion, i could never do that to my Hearts, but something has to be done, please tell me what and i'll do it... anything, just tell me!!! anythingggg!!!

You can clean my garden shed out if you want :P

Send me a pm with your bank acc number and your sort code, you'll be contacted in due course with a full proof plan ;) ;)

Archived