Tobin found guilty again.

Lt.Speirs

Miller Jambo 60
****ing ****, god only knows how many he has killed, at least he will rot in jail.

Another one like Neilson that should be hanged.

Plenty proof that he is guilty of murder, cold murder.

Doug.

jambojackbilly

Best not to hang filth like that IMO

Everyday they wake up, they wake as a monster, at the same time knowing release is not an option and in fear of reprisal

Though i would like to see a monster like that die slowly of hunger and in pain.What sickens me is the lawyers that fight for sc vm like him and their rights as if they deserve any

I seen police footage of Tobin on the telly where he stood up and aggressively taunted the police who to thier credit never reacted,it was stomach churning

He should have bread and water till he keels over and the fact of knowing that would be a pleasure to see

But no, he will have a nice crimbo dinner as he looks to see whats on telly, no right like

Best not to hang filth like that IMO

Everyday they wake up, they wake as a monster, at the same time knowing release is not an option and in fear of reprisal

Though i would like to see a monster like that die slowly of hunger and in pain.with daily beatings with a stick that has a large nail in the end What sickens me is the lawyers that fight for sc vm like him and their rights as if they deserve any

I seen police footage of Tobin on the telly where he stood up and aggressively taunted the police who to thier credit never reacted,it was stomach churning

He should have bread and water till he keels over and the fact of knowing that would be a pleasure to see

But no, he will have a nice crimbo dinner as he looks to see whats on telly, no right like

Added that bit in for you.

Another one like Neilson that should be hanged.

Plenty proof that he is guilty of murder, cold murder.

Doug.

What a legend Doug is, Cammy Fraser as his avatar.

He is the personification of evil.

I hope that soon he will be called to account for his crimes, & burns in hell.

I can't begin to explain how disgusted I am by him.

Getting near pervoid pleasure from his suffering? The pair of you sound like you have the potential to be the next Tobin and Neilson.

Better to let these people die quietly in jail where they earn no more notoriety. They'd love an execution and the chance for even more attention and fame.

jambojackbilly

Getting near pervoid pleasure from his suffering? The pair of you sound like you have the potential to be the next Tobin and Neilson.

Thats not on,, that comments despicable, I've never complained about a post but you merit one for that

Why shouldn't Tobin feel similar pain to what he dished out, the mans an animal and all his adult days has caused misery, retribution is OK with me at times

They'd love an execution and the chance for even more attention and fame.

What makes you think that, and to be honest who cares what he thinks, dont be such a soft Liberal namby pamby.

I wouldn't want him hanged, I don't believe in the death penalty in any circumstances.

My feeling is that he is sub human filth and deserves no succour, no protection, to be kept alive to contemplate the magnitude of his evil actions only.

But my faith tells me that as a human being (and despite what we all may feel about whether that is a title that one can lose by one's actions, he remains a human being), he is made in the image of God and so carries something of God's image in him. That's really hard for me reconcile with my personal feelings of disgust and abhoration towards him.

I'm challenged.

I'm glad he will never walk a free man and I hope he finds jail tough. I hope he reflects on what he has done and I hope that in time it tortures him and he is sorry.

What makes you think that, and to be honest who cares what he thinks, dont be such a soft Liberal namby pamby.

What would be the point in executing him?

Prevention - doubt the detah penalty would deter Tobin and his like anyway

cost saving - dubious argument when you see how it works in the US

revenge - the masses would lap it up it but what does it really achieve?

jambojackbilly
I wouldn't want him hanged, I don't believe in the death penalty in any circumstances.

My feeling is that he is sub human filth and deserves no succour, no protection, to be kept alive to contemplate the magnitude of his evil actions only.

But my faith tells me that as a human being (and despite what we all may feel about whether that is a title that one can lose by one's actions, he remains a human being), he is made in the image of God and so carries something of God's image in him. That's really hard for me reconcile with my personal feelings of disgust and abhoration towards him.

I'm challenged.

I'm glad he will never walk a free man and I hope he finds jail tough. I hope he reflects on what he has done and I hope that in time it tortures him and he is sorry.

Guys like Tobin know how the system works and gamble on the strength of that.He knew what was waiting if caught and it was no deterrent.

I dont agree with capital punishment but why protect evil when found guilty on numerous occasions.He should be put in mainstream prison and face the wrath

I may add if he thought the God guff was real he may have held back but like most of us he knows that stuff is nothing but antiquated garbage

What would be the point in executing him?

Prevention - doubt the detah penalty would deter Tobin and his like anyway

cost saving - dubious argument when you see how it works in the US

revenge - the masses would lap it up it but what does it really achieve?

I never said execute him Dave, I said who cares what he thinks.

Guys like Tobin know how the system works and gamble on the strength of that.He knew what was waiting if caught and it was no deterrent.

I dont agree with capital punishment but why protect evil when found guilty on numerous occasions.He should be put in mainstream prison and face the wrath

I may add if he thought the God guff was real he may have held back but like most of us he knows that stuff is nothing but antiquated garbage

Why? Why should other prisoners be burdened with the responsibility of punishing him? That's nonsense.

He's our responsibility, it's up to us, society, to find a suitable punishment.

I didn't say the God stuff about him, it's my thoughts, my feelings. I have no idea if he has any consideration of God at all, I was only expressing my challenge when faced with such evil in a man.

Yep you sure are

To suggest some posters are or as near Tobin types is indeed sad

" i would like to see a monster like that die slowly of hunger and in pain."

"He should have bread and water till he keels over and the fact of knowing that would be a pleasure to see"

"Can we add amputation, teeth extractions please"

All of these statements make you sound like a sadist - just like Tobin. The two of you share a lot of personality traits if you ask me. Taking pleasure from another human's suffering (regardless of their crimes) makes you a sadist.

It would be one thing to say that you wished he were dead, but to say that you'd derive pleasure from seeing him suffer makes you a sadist - just like him.

Sorry, but that's a fact.

jambojackbilly

" i would like to see a monster like that die slowly of hunger and in pain."

"He should have bread and water till he keels over and the fact of knowing that would be a pleasure to see"

"Can we add amputation, teeth extractions please"

All of these statements make you sound like a sadist - just like Tobin. The two of you share a lot of personality traits if you ask me. Taking pleasure from another human's suffering (regardless of their crimes) makes you a sadist.

It would be one thing to say that you wished he were dead, but to say that you'd derive pleasure from seeing him suffer makes you a sadist - just like him.

Sorry, but that's a fact.

How dare you even be allowed to post that, sadist, traits, yo make me sick but you are a coward

I dont agree with capital punishment. like an other poster i was just letting off steam/anger as animals like that bring the worst out in you at times

If or some reason you lost a close relative i dont think you would be as smug and dismissive

You are being pedantic with your interpretations, how easy is that

Makes me wonder what you find unacceptable

ToadKiller Dog

He is never going to feel remorse for his crimes ,he had around 20 years from the murder of the first two innocents to the poor polish girl more recent , Its clear from him that he feels no guilt or has any bother sleeping at night .

As much as it might make me feel good if there was some revenge on him it wouldnt last for long . Going down to his level is no answer .

He should be as melbourne said put away out of view with out the murderers fame .

He should be on the bare minimum of what is decent to keep him alive ,no fancy TVs or the likes . I dont think he needs saved or wants saved .

I hope if he has commited other murders that with time the prision brain doctors can get it out of him ,So that those those families can get some closure to there losses .

How dare you even be allowed to post that, sadist, traits, yo make me sick but you are a coward

I dont agree with capital punishment. like an other poster i was just letting off steam/anger as animals like that bring the worst out in you at times

If or some reason you lost a close relative i dont think you would be as smug and dismissive

If you don't stand by what you post, you probably shouldn't post it. Have a rant in Robbo's instead. I hear a lot of sadists drink there.

JJB, if you post a lot of violent, sicko stuff like you did earlier, people are going to call you out for being a violent, sicko yourself.

It's pretty simple mate, normal people don't fantasise about pulling other peoples teeth and amputating their limbs.

It's not difficult to understand why Melbourne Jambo made the comments he did.

He is never going to feel remorse for his crimes ,he had around 20 years from the murder of the first two innocents to the poor polish girl more recent , Its clear from him that he feels no guilt or has any bother sleeping at night .

As much as it might make me feel good if there was some revenge on him it wouldnt last for long . Going down to his level is no answer .

He should be as melbourne said put away out of view with out the murderers fame .

He should be on the bare minimum of what is decent to keep him alive ,no fancy TVs or the likes . I dont think he needs saved or wants saved .

I hope if he has commited other murders that with time the prision brain doctors can get it out of him ,So that those those families can get some closure to there losses .

Agree with every word of that.

Good post.

jambojackbilly
If you don't stand by what you post, you probably shouldn't post it. Have a rant in Robbo's instead. I hear a lot of sadists drink there.

You hear, who from ??

Lets face it, personel experience it wont be an issue non attender, but no doubt an expert on all things Hearts

Your full of it, but whine like a little girl who's peed herself,when confronted

Sadist ,seems your favourite word, maybe you get your jollies from this evil sure sounds like it

Maybe if you were not such a baby we could have taken this conversation further but you cried at the first opportunity, COWARD

jambojackbilly
JJB, if you post a lot of violent, sicko stuff like you did earlier, people are going to call you out for being a violent, sicko yourself.

It's pretty simple mate, normal people don't fantasise about pulling other peoples teeth and amputating their limbs.

It's not difficult to understand why Melbourne Jambo made the comments he did.

I accept that and only replied to a poster who had edited my post

But for some to take it literally and try and use it against you when replying in thread is poor

Right or wrong comparing tobin to posters needs looking at

You hear, who from ??

Lets face it, personel experience it wont be an issue non attender, but no doubt an expert on all things Hearts

Your full of it, but whine like a little girl who's peed herself,when confronted

Sadist ,seems your favourite word, maybe you get your jollies from this evil sure sounds like it

Maybe if you were not such a baby we could have taken this conversation further but you cried at the first opportunity, COWARD

You are making yourself look a bit stupid. Better give up, and yes you are a better Hearts fan than me, well done.

One other question: Do you play a flute or a drum?

I accept that and only replied to a poster who had edited my post

But for some to take it literally and try and use it against you when replying in thread is poor

Right or wrong comparing tobin to posters needs looking at

So you didn't actually mean it? Why post it then?

You're not really making much sense. You posted some sick, violent nonsense and then seemed to be offended when people called you on it. If you just stop for a minute and think about what you said, do you still think being compared to another violent sicko is all that unreasonable?

I certainly think his comment was merited.

Frankenstein Jambo.

Argument against captital punishment:

Do we still live in a barbaric society were we brutally kill people? No, and rightly so. Only people with a saddistic, brutal and vicious personality carry out these sorts of crimes and by ending Tobins life we would be merely immitating his behaviour. Moreover, should someone be served a miscarriage of justice, we would be murdering a innocent person.

Argument for capital punishment:

Do we now live in a society were murderers or rapists get such leniancy over those horrific crimes. The jail system allows murderers access to luxurys that free people enjoy. Things such as playstations and television. This system is not stopping saddist people from commiting these crimes. However, should they know that if they were to carry out these crimes that their lives would be ended, would the detrement enough to stop them carrying them out?

jambojackbilly
So you didn't actually mean it? Why post it then?

You're not really making much sense. You posted some sick, violent nonsense and then seemed to be offended when people called you on it. If you just stop for a minute and think about what you said, do you still think being compared to another violent sicko is all that unreasonable?

I certainly think his comment was merited.

As i mentioned i replied to an edited post of mine

Do i really live and breathe that, no

To me some posters are nit picking

The bottom line is a poster thought i or others were or are comparable to Tobin and i was unhappy

this a forum not real life, i think wee all post stuff that on reflection comes nowhere near to our real personality

To take bits and bobs from posts and then use to to justify your own take beggars belief

I hear worse comments at work or in the pub are those that are quick to have a pop do the same in those places, dont think so

I aint saying i'm right and accept criticism but i'd never compare a poster to Tobin for his comments, easy on line though

Tobin = trash, he wont even admit to the crimes despite dna,we need hard labour in our jails ,get the piece of crap breaking rocks for the rest of his life,and living in a bare cell.

jambojackbilly
Tobin = trash, he wont even admit to the crimes despite dna,we need hard labour in our jails ,get the piece of crap breaking rocks for the rest of his life,and living in a bare cell.

Sadist :smiliz64:

As i mentioned i replied to an edited post of mine

Do i really live and breathe that, no

To me some posters are nit picking

The bottom line is a poster thought i or others were or are comparable to Tobin and i was unhappy

this a forum not real life, i think wee all post stuff that on reflection comes nowhere near to our real personality

To take bits and bobs from posts and then use to to justify your own take beggars belief

I hear worse comments at work or in the pub are those that are quick to have a pop do the same in those places, dont think so

I aint saying i'm right and accept criticism but i'd never compare a poster to Tobin for his comments, easy on line though

Fair enough, you didn't mean it, no point in dragging it out any further

Purely for debate purposes, how does this sit with you?

A rapist, torturer and murderer of children is caught red-handed so there exists no possibility of a miscarriage of justice, he's 100% guilty as sin. As a punishment and deterrent to others, the government decides to allow a select few other violent criminals to torture and murder the original murderer to death.

Does that seem like a fair solution to you?

Frankenstein Jambo.

A rapist, torturer and murderer of children is caught red-handed so there exists no possibility of a miscarriage of justice, he's 100% guilty as sin. As a punishment and deterrent, the government decides to allow a select few other violent criminals to torture and murder the original murderer to death.

I know you were not asking me the question but surely allowing other violent criminals the pleasure of torturing another human (even Tobin) is wrong on its own.

jambojackbilly

A rapist, torturer and murderer of children is caught red-handed so there exists no possibility of a miscarriage of justice, he's 100% guilty as sin. As a punishment and deterrent to others, the government decides to allow a select few other violent criminals to torture and murder the original murderer to death.

Its an emotive subject

I dont think capital punishment is the answer or allowing some to take the law into their own hands

I would like to see all prisoner's Re of their crime go through mainstream rather than have places like Peterhead that caters for animals

Some monsters will offend Re the apparent deterrent and two wrongs dont make a right if they are attacked but the idea that some killers waking up in fear sounds fine at times

Serial offenders should be taken off the streets ASAP but there ain't no easy fix if someone is h ell bent on evil

As the good Doctor said, that is taking his life out of the laws hands.

However if the law said hang him, I wouldn't bat an eyelid or think about him, believing, he was some kind of "cult" figure as he had been executed.

Fair enough.

I think that scenario would be obviously barbaric and morally wrong as well.

Our legal system has terrible problems and I think all too often justice is not served because prison is regarded as too easy and jail terms are too short. Drastically cut back on prison budgets so that only the bare essentials for survival are provided and jail terms are as two or 3 times longer than they are at present is what I'd do.

For example,

Life means life in every case

life for paedophilia without any chance of parole

10 years for burglary or stabbing someone

5 years for carrying a knife without any reason

That's what I'd do.

As the god Doctor said, that is taking his life out of the laws hands.

However if the law said hang him, I wouldn't bat an eyelid or think about him, believing, he was some kind of "cult" figure as he had been executed.

Me neither.

However, I'd rather he spent the rest of his life in a room the size of bathroom with no TV, chance of parole and the bare minimum food needed to survive. Far better punishment IMO.

jambojackbilly

Jail does not have the effect it once did

Before it housed career criminal's and nonce's now it caters for drug addicts who can complain about civil liberty's, who are compensated handsomely if frowned upon

America has doubled its intake in 20yrs makes you wonder what works

Maybe breaking rocks in the hard sun should be reintroduced

For example,

Life means life in every case

life for paedophilia without any chance of parole

10 years for burglary or stabbing someone

5 years for carrying a knife without any reason

That's what I'd do.

Thats interesting Cosa, as I didn't expect you to be so harsh.

When I say harsh I meant the burglary(housebreaking in Scotland). Most housebreakers are drug addicts, so 5 years should sort them out. :santa4:

He's a horrible evil being of that there is no doubt. But I heard an interesting debate coming home from work tonight about his conviction today and that there's a chance he was 'Bible John'..he left Glasgow not long after those murders he lived nearby, and the murders stopped about the same time he moved on.

Yes it's circumstancial but forensic scientists and police officers alike would tell you its very abnormal to decide to start killing people in your 40s or 50s. There's a fair chance he's got away with many more. As much as I would love to see him hung drawn and quartered for what he's put many families through there's still a chance they could nail him for more crimes and that's easier him alive and locked away than it is him dead.

For that reason alone..I hope they carry on trying to gather the evidence enough to convict him again and hopefully let others know what happened to their loved ones.

He's a horrible evil being of that there is no doubt. But I heard an interesting debate coming home from work tonight about his conviction today and that there's a chance he was 'Bible John'..he left Glasgow not long after those murders he lived nearby, and the murders stopped about the same time he moved on.

Yes it's circumstancial but forensic scientists and police officers alike would tell you its very abnormal to decide to start killing people in your 40s or 50s. There's a fair chance he's got away with many more. As much as I would love to see him hung drawn and quartered for what he's put many families through there's still a chance they could nail him for more crimes and that's easier him alive and locked away than it is him dead.

For that reason alone..I hope they carry on trying to gather the evidence enough to convict him again and hopefully let others know what happened to their loved ones.

I understand your point but I don't agree in this particular case as the evidence will be forensic and he is not co-operating in any way. However, the cases can never be tried if he is dead, which is a good reason to keep him alive imo.

Similar to Robert Black.

Thats interesting Cosa, as I didn't expect you to be so harsh.

When I say harsh I meant the burglary(housebreaking in Scotland). Most housebreakers are drug addicts, so 5 years should sort them out. :santa4:

I'm certain you know far more about this sort of thing than I do, but I think that drug related crime and knife / violent crime are 2 of the worst things about life in Scotland. I love this country but the crimes committed by junkies, neds and thugs damage so many lives every year that it actually affects life in Scotland. I just think that the current system is completely inadequate and we need a new, harsher approach. In the long run, it might not work but at least victims of crime would feel that those who injured them were given a decent level of punishment which is clearly not happening at the moment.

I understand your point but I don't agree in this particular case as the evidence will be forensic and he is not co-operating in any way. However, the cases can never be tried if he is dead, which is a good reason to keep him alive imo.

Similar to Robert Black.

So we do agree really. No other families can get real justice with him dead, The evidence can be forsensic (look at what he's been done for... dead bodies are part of forensic science when that old Dave..but if it gets older in decades than that you couldn't rely on that alone to convict) Tobin never co-operating is actually irrelevant in terms of justice for other victims (If he has them) if they can prove beyond doubt he's guilty of the crime.

Personally, I think every time he gets convicted, its a wee bit of closure for the victims families. It's maybe not an adequate punishment, but at least the families then have an opportunity to move on. I think that if I were in their positions, the uncertainty would get to me more than anything - I'd crave closure so I could at least say good bye and have a chance of making a life for the rest of my family.

I'm certain you know far more about this sort of thing than I do, but I think that drug related crime and knife / violent crime are 2 of the worst things about life in Scotland. I love this country but the crimes committed by junkies, neds and thugs damage so many lives every year that it actually affects life in Scotland. I just think that the current system is completely inadequate and we need a new, harsher approach. In the long run, it might not work but at least victims of crime would feel that those who injured them were given a decent level of punishment which is clearly not happening at the moment.

Interesting, I think we need a more co-ordinated response to offenders. Most are drug addicts who are likely to re offend, the minute they are released from prison.

What do we as society do to help them them in prison and on there release. Not a lot is the answer.

We can call them all the low life **** we want, but to help us we need to help them.

Controversial I know but the minute a lot of them walk out of jail they are eyeing up the next house to break into. They need support in respect of housing, food, money and probably a mentor.

Going back to prison for 6 months or 2 years does not bother these people. They can obtain drugs, have good food and live in comparatively good conditions compared to what they call home.

Similar to Robert Black.

Black will never! be released. He can be tried for another 20 murders it wont make any difference. Look at Brady. He will never be released.

The Old Tolbooth

Similar to Robert Black.

My first reaction was to hang the barsteward, however after thinking about it Dave I think your spot on with what you say.

Much better to keep him alive and give the families of other victims the chance to find out where their loved ones are and if he had anything to do with their disappearance.

I just hope the inmates make him suffer big time, in the cruellest fashion possible!

jambojackbilly
Interesting, I think we need a more co-ordinated response to offenders. Most are drug addicts who are likely to re offend, the minute they are released from prison.

What do we as society do to help them them in prison and on there release. Not a lot is the answer.

We can call them all the low life **** we want, but to help us we need to help them.

Controversial I know but the minute a lot of them walk out of jail they are eyeing up the next house to break into. They need support in respect of housing, food, money and probably a mentor.

Going back to prison for 6 months or 2 years does not bother these people. They can obtain drugs, have good food and live in comparatively good conditions compared to what they call home.

Legalise drugs i say prohibition doesny work

Black will never! be released. He can be tried for another 20 murders it wont make any difference. Look at Brady. He will never be released.

It will make a difference to the families if he is found guilty.

Archived