Toothless

FraMcCa

watched the match tonight with three rangers fans and i am completely embarassed. we are awful dealing with crosses and our midfielders dont even follow the runners they just give up. We will concede goals and we will not score many this season.

Top 6 very unlikely and we dont even deserve it

We don't deserve it and won't achieve it. There was absolutely no danger of us scoring a goal tonight and I just cannot see where the goals are going to come from.

i think what you are trying to get at is that we are the football equivalent of pop band Travis?

Now that is a scary thought.

i think what you are trying to get at is that we are the football equivalent of pop band Travis?

I like that analogy....

Had a good 1st album (season)

Pish ever since and continuially fleecing their fans with sub-standard fayre. :o

Heartless, managerless, clueless, prideless, talentless and most unforgiveable guttless.

Just embarassing.

YOU FORGOT - SPINELESS !:mad:

I don?t remember us winning ONE header in our own box...

We hardly got the ball in their box...

Two shots: Jose to Row Z and Wallace for a throw in!!!

Palazuelos was the only footballer on the park. Wallace and Banks get pass marks for effort. The rest were garbage.

I don?t remember us winning ONE header in our own box...

We hardly got the ball in their box...

Two shots: Jose to Row Z and Wallace for a throw in!!!

Palazuelos was the only footballer on the park. Wallace and Banks get pass marks for effort. The rest were garbage.

Elliot had a pop a yard over in the first half.

Thats 3

Not one save I think though.

The Old Tolbooth
To be fair I thought Jose had a no bad first half!!!!

I hope your still within your 10 minute period where you can edit your post, he was pish! Infact, thats an insult to pish everywhere!

I hope your still within your 10 minute period where you can edit your post, he was pish! Infact, thats an insult to pish everywhere!

To be fair John compared to recently he seemed to be ok tonight but I'm willing to be shot down but compared to normal I think he did ok in the frst half!!!!

btw FTH

Archived