Have neck tattoo's ever been cool?

mac

The Orlando Magic have two new players, both with big ink - one has two massive tattoo's on each side of his neck - I like watching LA Ink (Kat Von D. is talented) so appreciate the art - however, not so keen on these.:stuart:

So, have neck tattoos ever been cool for those who are not multi-millionaires and have to live in the real world?

jambojackbilly

IMO Tatoos can look smart but rarely do

I have a Hearts tatoo but out of sight.

I also have luv and hate on my fingers :10900:

The worst ones seem to be on females these days :57:

When I was a yoof I remember an inhabitant of The Shed had a dotted line and scissors tattood on his neck along with the word "cut". Cool as...:smiley2:

I don't know about tattoos, but I can assure you that misusing apostrophes has never been cool.

Adding superfluous commas when slagging someone else's punctuation has never been cool either:10900:

Neck tattoos or football tattoos will never be cool on anybody, ever IMO.

You've not met me though Cosa. :10900:

You've not met me though Cosa. :10900:

Do you have football tattoos?

Hearts and Chelsea I'd guess.

I think tattoos can be really cool but not football ones.

Do you have football tattoos?

Hearts and Chelsea I'd guess.

Hearts. Traditional badge on my shoulder. :smoking:

Miller Jambo 60
Adding superfluous commas when slagging someone else's punctuation has never been cool either:10900:

Correct, mate.,

Oh,NO ,, somehin ,wong,,,,

AH whatever, GORGIE RULES.

ANY tattoo is horrible (especially on a female), so tacky and downright schemie. All you people who have tattoos now may think they are cool but wait until you are an old git (like me) and your skin has lost its elasticity and is wrinkly, you won't look cool then, just stupid.

Carl Weathers
ANY tattoo is horrible (especially on a female), so tacky and downright schemie. All you people who have tattoos now may think they are cool but wait until you are an old git (like me) and your skin has lost its elasticity and is wrinkly, you won't look cool then, just stupid.

Thanks for the style advice...Oh, it's too late.

:stuart:

Some tattoo's are actually pretty cool. It depends on the design, placement and individual, imo.

I really don't care what I'll be like when I'm old. All my tattoo's are easily hidden.

The Mighty Thor

If you're going for a tattoo on the neck then it really has to be the spiders web. With a skinhead. Obviously.

Vintage late 70's/early 80's.

If you're going for a tattoo on the neck then it really has to be the spiders web. With a skinhead. Obviously.

Vintage late 70's/early 80's.

Ha ha, sounds like a guy I used to go out with :10900:

Governor Tarkin

It's not a black or white issue. Maori chaps look the biz tattooed from head to toe, as do their women. Japanese sailors look amazing tattooed all over the shop, as do their women. Scottish people who are tatooed up for the sake of being tatooed up, more often than not, don't do their tattoos justice and look like knobs; some of them look the baws though, as do our women (that's 'our' with a small 'o' for all the feminists out there ;P). The moral of the story is, if you want to get inked up because it means something to you or has some cultural relevance, then fill yer boots; but dinnae dae it 'cos yer mates dun it.

Some of the best artwork I've ever seen is on the thorso of my my wee peely wally ginger squadie mate who happened upon a Polish chap in Afghanistan who had a penchant for classical Japanese art. Le Louvre would have him if Kilwinning was willing to sell him.

So, the coolness of neck tattoos are entirely dependent on the knob who's willing to put up with the pain of getting their neck tatooed divided by the reason for getting it done over the squre root of any future sex on account of having the history of South East Asia inked on yer neck multiplied by a factor of 'whateversuitsye'.

:)

Anyone that wants to look like Arthur Boruc, Gary O'Connor or Kirk Broadfoot deserves to be taken out back and shot.

IMO.

Amoruso Lets it Run ...
Anyone that wants to look like Arthur Boruc, Gary O'Connor or Kirk Broadfoot deserves to be taken out back and shot.

IMO.

http://deadlinescotland.wordpress.com/2009/04/13/garry-oconnor-removes-ugly-tattoos-853/

O'Connor had his removed. Noticed big worm like scars instead when he was getting interviewed a few months ago.

About one out of every 100 odd tattoos I've seen look good or suit the person.

The rest just look like tramp stamps.

Saw a guy the other day with 'Brian' tattooed on his Adams Apple. It didn't look cool.

I hope his name was brian.

When I was a yoof I remember an inhabitant of The Shed had a dotted line and scissors tattood on his neck along with the word "cut". Cool as...:smiley2:

I think she works at ASDA@THE JEWELL(Seriously)

Archived