1. 1. Favourite type of underwear on a broad

• French Lace
    • G-String
    • Spray on boxer type ones
    • Bridget Jones aka parachute pants
    • Frilly
    • other

Nah i'm not a fan of 'commando'

I find it FAR sexier when a girl bends over and you can see the panty-line.

We have charts in our work to who has what pants on each day from this

keep it up girls (as if they don't know they are doing it) :10900:

I'm left with the feeling that its only a matter of time before a husband/boyfriend/father/brother strolls into the place you work and knocks your lights out.:hat2:

If my missus came home and said she appeared on one of your panty charts

thats what I'd be doing.

You cant really seriously openly display this line of thought in a modern workplace in this day and age, do you ?

As a manager I'd be protecting my back by getting rid the first chance I had.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The People's Chimp
Who the **** would call them 'panties'?!

Knickers or drawers, FFS!

Drawers? What decade is this?

"oh babe, i love it when you dress sexily for me, your stockings, heels and lacy french drawers..."

Wtf? One way ticket to sleeping on the sofa IMO.

Although she'd be back through inviting me to keep her warm after about 5 minutes, but you get the point.

Miller Jambo 60
I'm left with the feeling that its only a matter of time before a husband/boyfriend/father/brother strolls into the place you work and knocks your lights out.:hat2:

thats what I'd be doing.

You cant really seriously openly display this line of thought in a modern workplace in this day and age, do you ?

Lifes too short, these charts are the way forward in the workplace.

TBH you sound like a fun manager, bet you have a big rule book on your desk.

And eat apples for lunch.:2thumbsup:

Dougstar.

thats what I'd be doing.

Internet warrior alert. :th_o:

He does have a point though. It's an interesting workplace that has panty charts these days...haven't seen one of them since the late 70s. :curtain:

Lifes too short, these charts are the way forward in the workplace.

TBH you sound like a fun manager, bet you have a big rule book on your desk.

And eat apples for lunch.:2thumbsup:

Dougstar.

I WROTE the feckin rule book sir !!! MA HA !!!!!

Plus I dont have any girls working for me who want to have their panty wearing charted for workplace amusement. I'm quite certain that anyone discussing YOUR wifes panty wearing would have a few questions you'd want to put to him, Like - "Did that feckin hurt !!!"

And a had mince and tatties today :10900:

Care to discuss Mrs Therapists underwear of choice with the group ? Mind if we do ? Whats her arse like ? (When he's not posting on here or international jetsetting ?

Miller Jambo 60
I WROTE the feckin rule book sir !!! MA HA !!!!!

Plus I dont have any girls working for me who want to have their panty wearing charted for workplace amusement. I'm quite certain that anyone discussing YOUR wifes panty wearing would have a few questions you'd want to put to him, Like - "Did that feckin hurt !!!"

And a had mince and tatties today :10900:

TBH unlike Dave ive never heard of these charts and im sure if my wife found out about this she would crack up.

I was only joking with you, panty charts whatever next.

Thought i had lived:smiley2:

I gues you are right with the "what decade?" question, but I immediately thought of this lad...

films-1971-get-carter.jpg

On the trombone to this lass,

276454223_tp.jpg

Miller Jambo 60
I gues you are right with the "what decade?" question, but I immediately thought of this lad...

films-1971-get-carter.jpg

On the trombone to this lass,

276454223_tp.jpg

Get Carter , great film Boris.

this_is_my_story

"oh babe, i love it when you dress sexily for me, your stockings, heels and lacy french drawers..."

Wtf? One way ticket to sleeping on the sofa IMO.

Although she'd be back through inviting me to keep her warm after about 5 minutes, but you get the point.

:laugh:

I certainly wouldn't be saying anything as lame as that to my bird, but if I did, I'd at least have the decency to call them 'knickers'! :stuart:

Nah i'm not a fan of 'commando'

I find it FAR sexier when a girl bends over and you can see the panty-line.

We have charts in our Prison to who has what pants on each day from this

keep it up girls (as if they don't know they are doing it) :10900:

thought i fix that for you.

North Berwick Jambo
I am a complete stickler for French lace ones and the spray on ones

I've added a poll

Mods

I've tried to keep this clean and 'appropriate'. We as guys all appreciate women (well a few on here don't :smiley2:) and women wear pants (well some on here don't :smiley2:)

there is something not quite right with this thread so this site should keep you happy for hours with the live models

http://www.knickerpicker.com/

thats what I'd be doing.

Are you genuinely for real?

I mean seriously?

This is a football forum!!!! banter and lads stuff

get a grip - have you ever been introduced to the word 'bravado' ?

Are you genuinely for real?

I mean seriously?

This is a football forum!!!! banter and lads stuff

get a grip - have you ever been introduced to the word 'bravado' ?

After Bravado often comes Unemployment. :smiley2:

Care to discuss Mrs Therapists underwear of choice with the group ? Mind if we do ? Whats her arse like ? (When he's not posting on here or international jetsetting ?

Now see 'only a game' this is where I would join in with the banter and say "today they are pink and frilly" and "her arse is looking fine today"

Now I don't know Therapists wife but I am certain of this he is a good sport on here and would come back with some witty reply and taking no offence what so ever as he knows it is a bit of banter and I mean his good lady wife (I don't even know if he has one) no offence.

This Only a game is an off topic forum on a football fan site predominantly by your 'average' kinda football fan aka lads.

for what it's worth I treat all the women in my office with respect and some I even treat as equals :10900:

you are the type of person that squares up to everyone on a night out and says "are you looking at my missus"

Pathetic dude i'm sorry

I may also add that I DO NOT HAVE SAID CHART IN MY WORK - i'm pretty sure most of the people on here didn't take me seriously anyway.

I do prefer those spray on pants tho - that is fact

there is something not quite right with this thread so this site should keep you happy for hours with the live models

http://www.knickerpicker.com/

quality work EFJ

Hopefully only a game wont look at this tho as he may find it degrading to women

Thong all the way.

I kinda caught on to them when they first appeared (well what there actually was of them) but now the novelty has well and truly worn off.

They leave nothing to the imagination imo - and they are just fiddly to remove

Care to discuss Mrs Therapists underwear of choice with the group ?

When I met her she didn't keep them on long enough for them to make a lasting impression.

Of course, being a gentleman, I quickly made my excuses and left.

What an embarrassing episode that was! I'd only gone round to repair the fridge.

thought i fix that for you.

cheers dude I went back later to edit it to 'prison' but it had been over 15 minutes and the mods wouldn't allow

When I met her she didn't keep them on long enough for them to make a lasting impression.

Of course, being a gentleman, I quickly made my excuses and left.

What an embarrassing episode that was! I'd only gone round to repair the fridge.

another good example of banter for our friend only a game

After Bravado often comes Unemployment. :smiley2:

For some reason I am seeing a TV program here

A policewoman dressed in those sexy Anne Summers policewoman outfits - we could call it 'Juliet Bravado'

another good example of banter for our friend only a game

Thanks

Incidentally if your initial reaction when you finally see a real nearly naked lady is to judge her fashion choices then it's a tell tale sign that you're not entirely unacquainted with Dorothy, You're ticket may be valid on the other bus, You might garden against a slight upward gradient etc.

I'm sure you'll let us know how you get on should this situation ever arise

Thanks

Incidentally if your initial reaction when you finally see a real nearly naked lady is to judge her fashion choices then it's a tell tale sign that you're not entirely unacquainted with Dorothy, You're ticket may be valid on the other bus, You might garden against a slight upward gradient etc.

I'm sure you'll let us know how you get on should this situation ever arise

When you have had as much mantovani as me you will see it as just another naked body.

To me it's all about how sexy the broad makes it

this_is_my_story
White cotton

or

My boxers and a Hearts top.

brittany.jpg

I wish these were my boxers.

'Kin 'ell, Gawjuss. Whae is she?

I kinda caught on to them when they first appeared (well what there actually was of them) but now the novelty has well and truly worn off.

They leave nothing to the imagination imo - and they are just fiddly to remove

How do you have false teeth?

'Kin 'ell, Gawjuss. Whae is she?

I think her name is Brittany Murphy (not the actress, she might also go by the name Marie).

Can't remember who it was on here, but somebody sent her a Hearts top and she sent him back some photos of her wearing it. He was good enough to post them on here a year or two ago and I thought they were worth keeping!

I'm sure who ever it was will be along to clarify things in the next day or two.

Would you like to see some more?

White cotton

or

My boxers and a Hearts top.

brittany.jpg

I wish these were my boxers.

Who is that wee dirty?

I would love it if she was the daughter of a JKB poster

Your daughters a hoor

Who is that wee dirty?

Your daughters a hoor

No, she's a glamour model I think.

She's somebody's daughter though, have a bit of respect man!

this_is_my_story
I think her name is Brittany Murphy (not the actress, she might also go by the name Marie).

Can't remember who it was on here, but somebody sent her a Hearts top and she sent him back some photos of her wearing it. He was good enough to post them on here a year or two ago and I thought they were worth keeping!

I'm sure who ever it was will be along to clarify things in the next day or two.

Does a bear **** in the woods?!

Who is that wee dirty?

Your daughters a hoor

LOL

I wasn't the chap in question but I do have a good memory. :smiley2: Brittany Marie's her name. Google her and you'll find her website two or three down the list...

I don't really have favourites. Depends what I am wearing as to what knickers I wear. Things I do not like, I tend to go on the belief that they are anal dental floss, especially when you have a nappy rash!!!! Most time I actually wear boxers. Comfortable without being tight.

Walter Bishop
Frillies all the way.

G-strings and thongs had their 15minutes of fame in the early noughties.

On a sidenote I would like to meet i8hibsh I'm intrigued to see what kind of character he is.

t-bag.jpg

brittany1.jpg

I have it in my mind that your a man of the cloth, although not the cloth I had in my minds eye, great cloth all the same.

Archived