hearts tattoos

franko1874

been plannin a hearts tattoo for a while but dont know which tattooist in edinburgh to go to.can any of you guys recommend a good tattooist that does hearts designs? cheers

Am I the only one who thinks getting these tattoos are as tacky as sovereign rings and the like?

Am I the only one who thinks getting these tattoos are as tacky as sovereign rings and the like?

dont know.start a thread and find out if it bothers you that much.

Carl Weathers

Depends on the design.

8251732426a10479647175l.jpg

been plannin a hearts tattoo for a while but dont know which tattooist in edinburgh to go to.can any of you guys recommend a good tattooist that does hearts designs? cheers

Tattoo ARTISTS refuse to do football tattoo's :th_o:

dont know.start a thread and find out if it bothers you that much.

No thanks.

I'll just hijack yours. :10900:

osama.jpg

billy in gorgie road has a range of football tats, wee robbo got a scottish cup one done a few years ago and a lot of past players have graced his door. great guy billy for a hun. :stuart:

I don't fancy getting started on by some caveman that supports an other team in a pub because he sees a tattoo.

I've had the Hearts badge (real one, not pieman's one) on my forearm for 12 years. The only times I've remotely had any bother was a pub in Belfast who didn't let folk in showing tatoos and Stereo a few months ago, when the doorman asked me to cover it up.

Sterling Archer

This.

You might aswell just wear a sign that says "tool".

This.

You might aswell just wear a sign that says "tool".

Really, you can't see my tattoos when I am fully clothed but I need to ask can you still see the sign?

Sterling Archer
Really, you can't see my tattoos when I am fully clothed but I need to ask can you still see the sign?

Football Tatoos are like my small penis,

Just because you can't see it doesn't mean I shouldn't be embarassed about it.

Football Tatoos are like my small penis,

Just because you can't see it doesn't mean I shouldn't be embarassed about it.

Strange, linking tattoos to the size of your knob.

I would be embarrassed by the spelling as well:th_o::smiley2:

They're directly linked.

Football Tat's = You're a big knob

Insults, e? Lucky I don't resort to grassing.

Both Tattoos shown here are Freakin AWFUL Looking...Especially the Bigot that got the Red Hand one :boak:

I got the Scottish Cup done on my leg in 1998, It looks good and is hardly ever seen because I NEVER wear shorts except when on holiday...Billy at Ace in Gorgie is quality, I had another one done on Wednesday by him...:2thumbsup: (Not Football)

Both Tattoos shown here are Freakin AWFUL Looking...Especially the Bigot that got the Red Hand one :boak:

I got the Scottish Cup done on my leg in 1998, It looks good and is hardly ever seen because I NEVER wear shorts except when on holiday...Billy at Ace in Gorgie is quality, I had another one done on Wednesday by him...:2thumbsup: (Not Football)

Did you mention to Billy you thought people with these kind of tattoos are bigots?

Did you mention to Billy you thought people with these kind of tattoos are bigots?

Do you think he doesn't know???? :hat2:

Why not simply do a search through the dozens of previous threads on this subject instead of cluttering up the board?

Why not simply do a search through the dozens of previous threads on this subject instead of cluttering up the board?

coz i simply couldn't be arsed mr therapist.sorry for cluttering up the board mr.therapist.it won't happen again mr.therapist:stuart:

Archived