Time to pull together and get right behind the team for the Utd game

Gambo

With missing 4 players through what most would consider unjustified bans and the feeling of being hard done by yesterday, lets forget about our thoughts on the owner/manager/players for a day and get right behind the players the way we did v Celtic (after the 4off at Ibrox) all these years ago.

Lets have Tynecastle bouncing from the start, lets make sure we show the players/manager/owner/GFA that we at least are up for the battle. Unfortunately we can do nothing about the affore mentioned players/manager/owner/GFA but the one thing we can do is show our support for Heart of Midlothian FC.

FTDU

Drylaw Hearts
With missing 4 players through what most would consider unjustified bans and the feeling of being hard done by yesterday, lets forget about our thoughts on the owner/manager/players for a day and get right behind the players the way we did v Celtic (after the 4off at Ibrox) all these years ago.

Lets have Tynecastle bouncing from the start, lets make sure we show the players/manager/owner/GFA that we at least are up for the battle. Unfortunately we can do nothing about the affore mentioned players/manager/owner/GFA but the one thing we can do is show our support for Heart of Midlothian FC.

FTDU

How do you know that Black's and Suso's bans are unjustified ?

You'll be fighting a losing battle here mate.

Most fans don't care now & are apathetic.

I am one of them.

If the players show some spirit then I've no doubt that the fans will respond.

We've spent too long watching the over paid prima donnas strutting their stuff in that sort of 'I don't give a ****' manner.

Jambof3tornado
I think that everyone will get a lift if the manager is sacked this week.:2thumbsup:

Totally agree. The only way to lift that lot is to change the man in charge!

FTDU

Spooky Gambo - I thought this had a familiar ring to it. Same team / same time of year / same sentiment.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=36868

MacDonald

J Thomson Eggy© Jose Lee

C Thomson Larry Pala Obua/Novi

Nade Elliot

Even with the suspensions, I don't think that looks so bad, no reason we can't do ok, but they need to fight from the start. I think the 7 players highlighted will do so and it's down to the others to follow suit

How do you know that Black's and Suso's bans are unjustified ?

Cause i was in the tunnel :10900:. (stupid thing about hospitality at Hamilton is you get the freedom to walk around)

Seriously though, i don't, though i find it odd that in a 15-20man brawl (depending on what reports you read) that 3Hearts players and 1 member of the backroom staff were punished and only 1 Hamilton player.

Cause i was in the tunnel :10900:. (stupid thing about hospitality at Hamilton is you get the freedom to walk around)

Seriously though, i don't, though i find it odd that in a 15-20man brawl (depending on what reports you read) that 3Hearts players and 1 member of the backroom staff were punished and only 1 Hamilton player.

18 red cards in recent times suggest otherwise. come on, you are right we need to get behind the team but we can't suggest the sendings off yesterday were not justified, no one knows what happened in the tunnel, Stewart might have a case but the rest - the jury is out

Drylaw Hearts

Suso apparantly slapped a Hamilton player who retaliated and both were Red Carded.

Ian Black for apparantly using foul and abusive language towards and official.

Doesn't seem that odd to me.

Infact...

You can bet your last quid that there could have been more from either side who could have been punished.

Suso apparantly slapped a Hamilton player who retaliated and both were Red Carded.

Ian Black for apparantly using foul and abusive language towards and official.

Doesn't seem that odd to me.

Infact...

You can bet your last quid that there could have been more from either side who could have been punished.

What did the masseur do? Overly vigorous rub-downs?

FTDU

As stated prev from all known evidence Black and Suso are guilty -- especially Suso who started it all off by clipping a Hamilton player on the back of the head -- said player then lamped him at which point Nade went for the Hamilton player and had to be restrained by 4 players - of course from that point it becomes a free for all with shoving and pushing all round.

Black was off for foul and abusive language and Eggert was booked for same -- poor professionalism by them but also by the manager and back room staff who should have ensured as players came off that they went straight up the tunnel with no comments being made.

I want to support the players but just as some were hard done by some were also guilty and not for the first time -- passion just for the sake of it does no one any favours.

We all know it was not helped by pitiful officiating -- the first goal was offside, Stewart was unlucky with a red but his actions made it easy for the official, Bouzid made a stupid lunge (not for the first time) then another stupid challenge, Thomson was booked for a great tackle then let off for one he should have been booked for -- inconsistency after taking into account Bouzids sending off -- was it easy to send a foreign player off or was it simply he knew he made a ****** up of first booking and realised what a fool he would look ? -- and as for the penalty decision -- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drylaw Hearts
What did the masseur do? Overly vigorous rub-downs?

Massaged Michael Stewarts bum as it he was in some discomfort after embarrassingly falling on it on Live TV.

Massaged Michael Stewarts bum as it he was in some discomfort after embarrassingly falling on it on Live TV.

LoL!!

The one bright spot out of an entirely gloomy afternoon. What a plank!!

Saturday might, just might, prove to be a turning point for us.

If the players go into the game harbouring a sense of injustice and have a determination to go out and stuff it up everyone else we just might get a result that would give us an unbelievable boost.

Added in will be that due to our massive suspension list a couple of the young lads will surely get a game, and if they perform how some of the guys who go to the youth/reserve games say they can, it will bring a bit of freshness to the team.

Pivotal to this will be the fans. If we adopt the kind of seige mentality we're capable of and get right behind them the way we did all those years back against Celtic after the Ibrox debacle it might give the players the extra oomph required.

Either that or we'll turn out the same old turgid unmotivated dross we've seen all season.

Hans von Luck
Saturday might, just might, prove to be a turning point for us.

If the players go into the game harbouring a sense of injustice and have a determination to go out and stuff it up everyone else we just might get a result that would give us an unbelievable boost.

Added in will be that due to our massive suspension list a couple of the young lads will surely get a game, and if they perform how some of the guys who go to the youth/reserve games say that can, it will bring a bit of freshness to the team.

Pivotal to this will be the fans. If we adopt the kind of seige mentality we're capable of and get right behind them the way we did all those years back against Celtic after the Ibrox debacle it might give the players the extra oomph required.

Either that or we'll turn out the same old turgid unmotivated dross we've seen all season.

With another 4-5-1 formation from Csaba at home, sorry but I cant see any joy to bring.

:hang:

Archived