Why

Rods

Why has Csaba Laslo not been sacked

Can some of the Vlad lovers on hear explain this to me ?

Long contract with big dosh involved. If sacked, compensation due.

I mean we all agree that it is his fault formation players etc

So why or am I missing something

Who is responsible for hiring and firing at tynie

Its obviously down to them

The same person has hired and fired at will in the past why not now.

Strikes me as we all know who is to blame for the current demise.

I look forward to peoples arguments I will take silence as an answer though.

dont know the length of his contract still running but we can't afford to sack him, saying that don't think he'd be seeing the money for a good while anyway!

The Old Tolbooth
Long contract with big dosh involved. If sacked, compensation due.

This!

Romanov does not give a flying **** about Heart of Midlothian that is why Csaba is still in a job.

And this!!

This is why:

?id=98173&s=3&f=4

money.jpg

Rearrange the following words: give toss couldn't a he.

Incidentally, Kickback has thousands of members - and I doubt there are more than about five posters who could justifiably be described as 'Vlad lovers'. The most ridiculous thing about all the arguments on here is when it comes to Romanov, all but a handful of us are on the same page. The trouble is he's our life support machine as well as our curse: which is where it starts to get complicated.

This is why:

?id=98173&s=3&f=4

money.jpg

Rearrange the following words: give toss couldn't a he.

Incidentally, Kickback has thousands of members - and I doubt there are more than about five posters who could justifiably be described as 'Vlad lovers'. The most ridiculous thing about all the arguments on here is when it comes to Romanov, all but a handful of us are on the same page. The trouble is he's our life support machine as well as our curse: which is where it starts to get complicated.

Correct Shawn. The finacial crisis has seen millions dropped for all the big money people and VR is no exception. He won't splash out on compo and he won't splash out on players. Those who hate VR with a vengance should wake up and smell the coffee. HE IS THE ONLY GAME IN TOWN, GET USED TO IT!

Miller Jambo 60
Romanov does not give a flying **** about Heart of Midlothian that is why Csaba is still in a job.

sounds fair.

Archived