We have one of the better squads in the league- Complete myth

colinzeal

Really annoys me whe people on here keep saying on paper we should be doing much better. Absolute rubbish, our squad is awful and not many if any teams would want to swap their players for ours.

Our midfield is absolutely garbage and the less said about strikers the better.

Thank god for Eggert Johnsson, a youngster with a bit of passion, who obviously cares and is not a bad player.

Really annoys me whe people on here keep saying on paper we should be doing much better. Absolute rubbish, our squad is awful and not many if any teams would want to swap their players for ours.

Our midfield is absolutely garbage and the less said about strikers the better.

Thank god for Eggert Johnsson, a youngster with a bit of passion, who obviously cares and is not a bad player.

If you look at all the players we have, most of them have been capped at International level and so we should expect more from them. We have actually got a half decent team, the problem is that most of them don't want to ladder their tights, that's too much trouble for them, they've got to get home for their tea and count their over-inflated wages.

thirdyboy1976

I agree...i think we do have a half decent squad & should be doing alot better...only from the top down there is a real sense of apathy

I agree...i think we do have a half decent squad & should be doing alot better...only from the top down there is a real sense of apathy

Who are the half decent players we have?

Im still waiting for someone to tell me thse half decent players we have???

All I can think of is Driver, Wallace, Goncalves and Johnsson.

Can't say Kingston, he hasn't played a good game for 2 years, he is therefore not a good player.

Stewart? Don't make me laugh.

Black? Was at Inverness for a reason!

Bouzid? Complete bombscare.

Ruben? Completely ineffective.

etc,etc,etc.

Thats the problem with our fans this season expectations are unrealistic. Although in saying that the least I expect with poor players is 100% effort from every one of them and we're lucky if we're getting 10%

We have a few players who can be very good, but we have a hell of a lot of dross.

The fact that Michael Stewart is our captain speaks volumes about the lack of quality currently at the club.

We have players that are being paid more than the OF captains,so we really should be doing better,sooner they go the better.

We have players that are being paid more than the OF captains,so we really should be doing better,sooner they go the better.

Just because they're paid more doesn't make them better. At any normal club that may be the case, at Hearts, it seems to be policy to sign unknown foreign players and pay them massive amounts of money. Hamilton are a better team than Hearts on today's evidence.

We have a few players who can be very good, but we have a hell of a lot of dross.

The fact that Michael Stewart is our captain speaks volumes about the lack of quality currently at the club.

He should not have been given the captaincy in the first place, i and many others said that at the start of the season, He's a liability and i don't believe his team-mates back him up or at least listen to anything he says. The other candidates were Kingston (what a joke that was) and Zaliukas who is just as much a hothead as Stewart is. It's difficult trying to think who the captain should be but i would put forward Goncalves, followed by Jonsson as vice-captain.

He should not have been given the captaincy in the first place, i and many others said that at the start of the season, He's a liability and i don't believe his team-mates back him up or at least listen to anything he says. The other candidates were Kingston (what a joke that was) and Zaliukas who is just as much a hothead as Stewart is. It's difficult trying to think who the captain should be but i would put forward Goncalves, followed by Jonsson as vice-captain.

Agree with everything in this post.

Stewart and Zaliukas as rivals for the captaincy. Dear oh fecking dear.

Just because they're paid more doesn't make them better. At any normal club that may be the case, at Hearts, it seems to be policy to sign unknown foreign players and pay them massive amounts of money. Hamilton are a better team than Hearts on today's evidence.
Yea you're right,i'm saying with the wages we are paying we should be right up the table,we could get much better players on half the wages that are being paid the now.

Archived