spicy

KilbrideJambo

KilbrideJambo

Can anyone tell me of any stand at a UK ground that has a worse name than the "Spice of Life Stand" effort we will witness tomorrow..?

Can anyone tell me of any stand at a UK ground that has a worse name than the "Spice of Life Stand" effort we will witness tomorrow..?

The Famous Five Stand!

The vermin don't have five famous folk who've played for them.

station hearts

Hampden park.the celtic end & the rangers end.

might be a crap name but their a wee club who are maximising there income, nothing wrong with that.

i wouldn't be surprised if Tynecastle was renamed the Ukio Arena at some point in the future, most clubs are doing it these days

sportsdirect.com @ St James' Park Stadium :10900: now thats laughable

The Famous Five Stand!The vermin don't have five famous folk who've played for them.

That did'nt take to long , next question please.

might be a crap name but their a wee club who are maximising there income, nothing wrong with that.

i wouldn't be surprised if Tynecastle was renamed the Ukio Arena at some point in the future, most clubs are doing it these dayssportsdirect.com @ St James' Park Stadium :10900: now thats laughable

The day that happens will be the day that Heart of Midlothian no longer exist as far as I am concerned.

Its been a long time baby
The day that happens will be the day that Heart of Midlothian no longer exist as far as I am concerned.

Why? If Arsenal can forget about over 100 years at highbury and move why cant we change the name of the ground?

Was at that dump last season and the away stand was minging dead pigeons in the netting above your head,bogging

Was at that dump last season and the away stand was minging dead pigeons in the netting above your head,bogging

Where? Hamilton?

Where? Hamilton?

aye,there was loads of fans gone radge eating there pies wi deed pigeons dripping on them.Hamilton snt a steward up to deal with complaints ha ha

Archived