Khan v Salita

Gigolo-Aunt

Tonight is the night - whats the boxing fans opinion on this one?

Not seen a lot of Salita, his record is good but is he a threat to Khan?

Undercard is decent as well.

Looking forward to this one, think Khan will get the job done.

What time does the fight start? I know the programme starts at eight.

Looking forward to this one, think Khan will get the job done.

What time does the fight start? I know the programme starts at eight.

Cant see it being any later than 10.30pm, chief.

Looking forward to the Prescott fight as well. Want to see more than 40 odd seconds of him boxing.

:curtain:

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Cant see it being any later than 10.30pm, chief.

Looking forward to the Prescott fight as well. Want to see more than 40 odd seconds of him boxing.

:curtain:

I think Mitchell will beat him tonight.

Prescott is not a great boxer, put has a great punch on him.

I think Mitchell will beat him tonight.

Prescott is not a great boxer, put has a great punch on him.

Whats the word on Salita. Gav?

The bookies have Khan as 1/8 on favourite so i'm guessing the other guy is not fancied too much.

Worth a wee punt on the other guy then?

Khan is a strong boxer but he still has a glass chin and oponents have to earn the right to fight him now that he has a belt.

I don;t kow the other fighter, but Warren can't just stick patsies in front of him forever.

Generic Username
Is it on the telly?

Sky Box Office and will set you back just under 15 quid.

Sure you can pick it up online somewhere.

Worth a wee punt on the other guy then?

Khan is a strong boxer but he still has a glass chin and oponents have to earn the right to fight him now that he has a belt.

I don;t kow the other fighter, but Warren can't just stick patsies in front of him forever.

I don't know much about the other guy, but one thing is I'm pretty sure he's a manditory challenger so Warren hasn't hand picked any numpty he could find for this fight. Not to say he isn't useless (as I said I know nothing about him), just have to wait and see!

Looking forward to this aswel tonight. Dont really know much about this Salita apart from he has a very good record. Khan should win it though, he has got what it takes to stay champion..

What time does the Khan fight start at? I know the program starts at 8, so I think maby 10pm?

Carl Weathers
Looking forward to this aswel tonight. Dont really know much about this Salita apart from he has a very good record. Khan should win it though, he has got what it takes to stay champion..

What time does the Khan fight start at? I know the program starts at 8, so I think maby 10pm?

BBC says approx 11pm

I'm looking forward to seeing Alex Arthur

Hope the hobo gets a serious pasting.

"Wins" a (diddy) world title through boxing politics and promptly loses it in his first defence.

What round do does everyone think it will finish inn and who will win?

Ill go for round 8, Khan win by KO.

Carl Weathers

"Wins" a (diddy) world title through boxing politics and promptly loses it in his first defence.

Weight drained by his first defence. The signs were there against Foster Jr.

A very good European level fighter, imo. Although, I believe he could have achieved more if he moved up a weight class earlier - hard to turn down a world belt tho. Injuries have also played a big part in his career.

Btw, the WBO belt is one of the top 4. Current champions are W Klitschko, Pacquiao and Marquez. Not a 'diddy' belt.

I'm looking forward to seeing him in action. Scotland don't have many fighters to choose from.

Carl Weathers
What round do does everyone think it will finish inn and who will win?

Ill go for round 8, Khan win by KO.

I've never seen Salita.

I'll guess a convincing win on the cards for Khan - but I'm not qualified to say for sure. :stuart:

The Old Tolbooth

Should be a tough fight for Khan this, but I think he will come through it eventually.

His trainer is talking about him going after Mayweather, I think his trainers on drugs because he would murder Khan!!

loveofthegame

Just ordered it now, recording it on the old sky plus and will start watchin it later once everyone else is off to bed (bloody xfactor on the now), will just have to ignore the internet. Anyone got a list of the undercard, i've googled it but can't find it?

Just Ordered it the now, hopefully it goes the full 12 rounds with Khan smashing the living daylights out of him every round. Just to get my money's worth. :smiley2:

Here's hoping the rascist little Sheite(possibly his version of Islam) gets beat.

Khan's a ******, but "racist"?

Said if he was white, he'd be a superstar? sounds rascist to me.

It's not racist at all. If he said that, he seems to hinting that others are racist against him. This doesn't make him a racist though. It's like accusing Larry Kingston of being a racist because he had accused that referee at Pittodrie of being a racist.

It's offensive, paranoid and most likely nonsense but certainly not racist.

Politics. AKA "the rules".

Arthur is a decent guy, hope he gets all he wants from the sport.

Said if he was white, he'd be a superstar? sounds rascist to me.

How exactly? He's hinting others are towards him(which is partially true), not saying anything derogatory about "whites".

What he said was extremely ill-advised and stupid but it was by no means racist. Even though in his defence, he was naive more than anything else to even answer such a stupid question in the first place.

For added spice the lad Khan is fighting is a devout orthodox jew who takes Rabbis to his fights with him and boxes wearing the Star Of David. Good article in the Independent a few days back.

His trainers gave the great quote "he looks Russian, prays Jewish and fights black"

Sure there are alot of people who regret paying 15 quid for that

Im one of them, I was making a cuppa

Captain America
Bish, bash, bosh.

Thank feck for tut tinterweb.

15 squids saved.

Agreed

:2thumbsup:

Never been Khan's biggest fan but that was impressive!

Archived