Reporting Scotland

lou

There was a report of illiteracy on Reporting Scotland just now,and there was a girl in a Hibs strip struggling to read,but the camera panned round the room and I swear Jimmy Sandison was part of the group

Something to do with Hearts and the community, they teach reading and writing to people who cant do either. Gary Mackay was on 5live this morning talking about it.

There was a report of illiteracy on Reporting Scotland just now,and there was a girl in a Hibs strip struggling to read,but the camera panned round the room and I swear Jimmy Sandison was part of the group

I saw it as well Lou, and same as you, thought it was Jimmy Sandison sitting at the right, next to the board thing. Maybe it's on BBC Online, and someone can check/confirm.

PS: Was it wrong of me to laugh at the hibs girl ? :peepwall:

I saw it as well Lou, and same as you, thought it was Jimmy Sandison sitting at the right, next to the board thing. Maybe it's on BBC Online, and someone can check/confirm.

It was definitely him.

Yes it is wrong, but unavoidable:10900::10900:

It's never wrong to laugh at h*bs or it's supporters

:10900:

Archived