Rivals4Charity 2010 - Who Gets The Money? YOU DECIDE!!!

Moncs

The Edinburgh Charity Game between Hearts and Hibs fans is now entering its 5th year and has now been renamed Rivals4Charity.

Having raised over ?40,000 for charities within the Edinburgh area over the years we have decided to let the public decide which charity should benefit from the 2010 match.

During the month of December, Rivals4Charity are giving you the chance to decide which charity becomes the beneficiaries of the 2010 Charity match between Hearts and Hibs fans which will be played at Spartans Stadium at the end of May.

Get yourself along to http://www.rivals4charity.co.uk and have a look at which charities are up for selection and choose your favourite.

(MODS - Could we please have a sticky?)

The Edinburgh Charity Game between Hearts and Hibs fans is now entering its 5th year and has now been renamed Rivals4Charity.

Having raised over ?40,000 for charities within the Edinburgh area over the years we have decided to let the public decide which charity should benefit from the 2010 match.

During the month of December, Rivals4Charity are giving you the chance to decide which charity becomes the beneficiaries of the 2010 Charity match between Hearts and Hibs fans which will be played at Spartans Stadium at the end of May.

Get yourself along to http://www.rivals4charity.co.uk and have a look at which charities are up for selection and choose your favourite.

(MODS - Could we please have a sticky?)

Good effort guys.

Say What Again

Nothing to add in terms of beneficiaries - just wanted to congratulate all involved in raising that fantastic sum for local charities.

The Old Tolbooth

Superb Moncs, I've only missed one of these charity matches and still never seen us winning the damn thing!

Superb Moncs, I've only missed one of these charity matches and still never seen us winning the damn thing!

lol, this year hopefully mate...

Moncs, give this man a DVD!

Is the taxi driver's benevolent fund among your charities??? I see it isn't!!! Seriously I know it's a bit late for this year but seeing as it's at Spartans and a Spartans player was bombed in Afghanistan last week (David Etale and thankfully he will be ok for those who don't know) would you consider maybe in future trying to do something for the ex-forces? Hearts and Hibs obviously have historic connections to the forces given their sacrifice in WWI especially. Just a suggestion as sometimes I feel these guys are greatly unappreciated in general. Btw I'm not and never have been a member of the Armed Forces.

Good luck lad...and well done on getting the match at a more sensible time of year even although the training will still be done in sideways rain!

Good luck to all, hope you have another successful year. And this time...

:clubbed:

Over 400 votes have been received so far.

The more people that can vote and register on the website will surely raise the profile even further :2thumbsup:

Archived