Tuesday bet

12XU

And Norwich are up to 3rd, after taking 25 points from our last 10 games. Whoop whoop!

Looks like we got it spot on when Lambert was appointed Shaun. Might even go close to automatic promotion.

Looks like we got it spot on when Lambert was appointed Shaun. Might even go close to automatic promotion.

It's certainly looking that way now, and with Charlton's financial problems to factor in too... It still ****es me off that Gunn wasn't dispensed with in the summer though. If he had been, we'd be right with Leeds and probably quite likely to win the league. As it is, much can still happen, and Norwich usually hit a brown patch (think about it!) at some point around Xmas or just after.

Forced to put my head on the block, I reckon we'll end up 2nd - in which case I'll be ecstatic with Lambert, and even more with David McNally, who was appointed in the summer, overruled Delia and her husband on Gunn and poached PL from Colchester. Finally, Norwich have someone who knows what he's doing running the club.

Gibson at 7/1 to score at anytime for Utd

Southampton Norwich and Celtic tomorrow

Over 12 corners in Utd game

Exactly 12 in Utd game, Gibson gets the bet up and if I lose the other part will be quite happy as I doubled my money already

Not a happy bunny tonight! Had ?5 on: Hudders (drew), Soton (won), Notts C (won), D&R (thumped), Qos (lost) so bet was down but after i'd put my bet on i had ?2.85 left in my betfair acc so i clicked on a few other teams i fancied to see what the return was. Those teams were Man U, Villa, Charlton, Leeds, Norwich, Dundee who all won but i didn't place the bet as i thought they're were to many aways. Would have been just shy of ?200 tae! Doh.

Got a 5 team acca up ?115 back for ?5.

Charlton 6/5

Carlisle 10/11

Leeds 5/6

Southampton 1/2

Berwick Evens

Archived