Help with a torrent

neave

I acquired a new game with uTorrent today, and I can't open the rar file. Now I don't think Windows had anything to open it with, so I downloaded something called BitZipper (as per google's advice) and I have no idea what to do.

When I go to 'Open Containing Folder' from uTorrent, the folder opens and the game file has a BitZipper icon and says it's a BitZipper ISO Archive file. Attempts to extract the file using this BitZipper thing confused me wildly, and seemed to lead to me copying identical things in different places.

I'm awfy confused. Any help, KB?

I acquired a new game with uTorrent today, and I can't open the rar file. Now I don't think Windows had anything to open it with, so I downloaded something called BitZipper (as per google's advice) and I have no idea what to do.

When I go to 'Open Containing Folder' from uTorrent, the folder opens and the game file has a BitZipper icon and says it's a BitZipper ISO Archive file. Attempts to extract the file using this BitZipper thing confused me wildly, and seemed to lead to me copying identical things in different places.

I'm awfy confused. Any help, KB?

BitZipper (never used it, I use WinRAR) looks like its done the job, but on installation has made its self the default program for .ISO files in the process.

So by the sounds of it, you've got your .ISO, burn it with a program like IMGBurn :2thumbsup:

BitZipper (never used it, I use WinRAR) looks like its done the job, but on installation has made its self the default program for .ISO files in the process.

So by the sounds of it, you've got your .ISO, burn it with a program like IMGBurn :2thumbsup:

I don't want to put it on disk though, I just want to play it.

I don't want to put it on disk though, I just want to play it.

Then download Daemon Tools or something similar that'll mount the .ISO on a virtual drive (basically the pc thinks you've got a new drive) and you should be sorted.

Then download Daemon Tools or something similar that'll mount the .ISO on a virtual drive (basically the pc thinks you've got a new drive) and you should be sorted.

Tried Daemon Tools man, it says that Windows can't read from this disk - it might be corrupt or using a program that is not compatible with Windows.

??

Archived