Catherine Zeta Jones/John Leslie

Craigieboy

Was just watching a the darling buds of may which has Catherine Zeta Jones in it and it crossed my mind.

What the **** was a gorgeous woman like her doing going out with a slimy creepy ******* like him?

WTF was she thinking?

[ATTACH]3126[/ATTACH]

And did he not say at one time in a fanzine that he'd rather watch hibs than lie in bed with Catherine?

How very queer.

John Leslie strikes me as a bit of a sleaze.

I wasnt aware that they were ever a couple, shes not up to much either.

Jealous much? She's a babe.

I P Knightley
John Leslie strikes me as a bit of a sleaze.

I wasnt aware that they were ever a couple, shes not up to much either.

Aye. Munter.

article-1048551-025B1EE400000578-711_468x623.jpg

Catherine291206_228x525.jpg

Catherine-in-a-Pink-Dress-catherine-zeta-jones-806065_300_475.jpg

entrapment%20SPLASH.jpg

I could look at her all day - with the odd hanky break.

The People's Chimp
Aye. Munter.

entrapment%20SPLASH.jpg

She's not a munter, but she is an absolute tit. I can only guess at just how vacuous the conversations between her and john leslie were.

I P Knightley
She's not a munter, but she is an absolute tit. I can only guess at just how vacuous the conversations between her and john leslie were.

The "munter" comment, dripping with sarcasm, was in response to Slev's "meh" claim.

I honestly hadn't thought about having a conversation with her.

JL: "Wake up, wake up!"

CZJ: "Help! Police!"

Was just watching a the darling buds of may which has Catherine Zeta Jones in it and it crossed my mind.

What the **** was a gorgeous woman like her doing going out with a slimy creepy ******* like him?

WTF was she thinking?

[ATTACH]3126[/ATTACH]

An awfully good question, Craigie. What happens, I think, is this. Beautiful women invariably get fawned over by most men they meet: this bores them rigid, especially as their looks seem to be the only thing that matters. Then they meet a sleaze like Leslie - and because sleazes like Leslie are so arrogant, they don't fawn over or kiss the arse of the girl they're talking to at all.

This messes with the wiring of the beautiful woman: why is this man acting like he couldn't care less? It actually makes the woman more attracted to the man than the reverse, so she starts chasing him. Then they get together, she's hurt, and she doesn't understand it.

More positively, very attractive women know they can choose almost anyone, so prefer someone who'll be a challenge, which at least keeps the relationship interesting. But of course, there's no logical reason why something starting on pure sexual attraction will turn into a good relationship anyway - and adding to this are the self-esteem issues of many very attractive and highly successful women: issues leading them to subconsciously want to be hurt and treated badly.

On the bright side, as they mature and gain in self-esteem, they stop looking for this kind of guy. What I've described applies much more to women in their twenties than beyond: at some stage, being treated properly takes over in their priorities, as naturally does someone who'll be a good father to their children.

An awfully good question, Craigie. What happens, I think, is this. Beautiful women invariably get fawned over by most men they meet: this bores them rigid, especially as their looks seem to be the only thing that matters. Then they meet a sleaze like Leslie - and because sleazes like Leslie are so arrogant, they don't fawn over or kiss the arse of the girl they're talking to at all.

This messes with the wiring of the beautiful woman: why is this man acting like he couldn't care less? It actually makes the woman more attracted to the man than the reverse, so she starts chasing him. Then they get together, she's hurt, and she doesn't understand it.

More positively, very attractive women know they can choose almost anyone, so prefer someone who'll be a challenge, which at least keeps the relationship interesting. But of course, there's no logical reason why something starting on pure sexual attraction will turn into a good relationship anyway - and adding to this are the self-esteem issues of many very attractive and highly successful women: issues leading them to subconsciously want to be hurt and treated badly.

On the bright side, as they mature and gain in self-esteem, they stop looking for this kind of guy. What I've described applies much more to women in their twenties than beyond: at some stage, being treated properly takes over in their priorities, as naturally does someone who'll be a good father to their children.

Still hoping...............................

You've obviously given far too much thought to this subject.

The Welsh bint would get it, a simple as that. JL does sweat a lot, wrong'un behaviour IMO.

Still hoping...............................

You've obviously given far too much thought to this subject.

The Welsh bint would get it, a simple as that. JL does sweat a lot, wrong'un behaviour IMO.

There's always hope! :laugh:

But seriously, it's true. Far too many guys turn into gibbering wrecks around stunning women - so while confidence is the ideal state, stunning women are bound to choose someone arrogant over said gibbering wrecks. Shower a woman in compliments and tell her how wonderful she is too quickly, and it kills any possible attraction immediately: it gives the game away. Attraction often only develops through doubt in one or both parties' minds as to what the other is thinking.

Of course, the compliments and telling her how wonderful she is can follow - but only once you're together in a relationship. And even then, not too much: not in an overwhelming sort of way.

I saw the rapist and CZJ on Gorgie Road after a derby a few years ago.

My mate is a hobo and confirmed that they were both in the away end that day, standing just in front of him.

Slut.

My mate is a hobo and confirmed that they were both in the away end that day, standing just in front of him.

Slut.

:laugh:

Aye. Munter.

entrapment%20SPLASH.jpg

I too could look at her all day but I'd rather pump her all day and there would be no need for a hanky break!!! I wish!

The People's Chimp

Slut.

What was the score?

• 4 weeks later...
There's always hope! :laugh:

But seriously, it's true. Far too many guys turn into gibbering wrecks around stunning women - so while confidence is the ideal state, stunning women are bound to choose someone arrogant over said gibbering wrecks. Shower a woman in compliments and tell her how wonderful she is too quickly, and it kills any possible attraction immediately: it gives the game away. Attraction often only develops through doubt in one or both parties' minds as to what the other is thinking.

Of course, the compliments and telling her how wonderful she is can follow - but only once you're together in a relationship. And even then, not too much: not in an overwhelming sort of way.

source?

Aye. Munter.

entrapment%20SPLASH.jpg

I'd bump that post alright.

Miller Jambo 60
source?

My 1st wife was model material but it all went pear shaped when she tried to stop my love for Heart of Midlothian.

Bad move:smiliz65:

My 1st wife was model material but it all went pear shaped when she tried to stop my love for Heart of Midlothian.

You're a fundamentalist Doug, not bad if you can afford it.

I would take a Madrid woman even if she had never heard of Hearts.

:worthless_thread:

Bitch !!!

A mate of mine worked in London for a bit and played for London Hibs. Leslie was the goalie. He told me he turned charlied every week having little or no sleep with homemade movies of his latest one nighter.

A mate of mine worked in London for a bit and played for London Hibs. Leslie was the goalie. He told me he turned charlied every week having little or no sleep with homemade movies of his latest one nighter.

The bottom line is, John Leslie as everybody knows is a ****BAG !!!

chester copperpot

Slut.

That post is tremendous reading. :thumb:

Archived